The end of civilization is coming soon, Sup Forums...

The end of civilization is coming soon, Sup Forums. You'd better start learning these kinds of skills now while you still have internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WSKi8HfcxEk
youtu.be/T8Ij700_gbI
youtube.com/watch?v=tOhAfaFboNU
youtube.com/watch?v=03fkX98BsHE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ld4INtDlN8
youtube.com/watch?v=YxPCRXZxjrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can build a time machine before 2036

Civilization with modern technology is too big to fail.

Most of the soil in the US is not clay

What a cosy little hut. I'd love to jerk off in there with another guy.

Prove to me, in any way, that the end of all civilization is coming.

this desu. if there is a collapse it will most likley be some kind of elysium style the majority slowly slide into povert while the upperclasses become more advanced and rich.

Had to explain that shit to my wife the first time she watched this.

"Come on, user, let's go build one!"

We will in a sandy soil desert with scrub and pine. Unfuckingbeleivable how naive women are.

user this board isnt for jannu alters

You're very optimistic.

Yeah have fun building that and hoarding non-perishable food, only for some scavenging bandits to come shoot you and take all your fucking stuff.

My two cents:
>robots are going to put everyone out of a job youtu.be/WSKi8HfcxEk
>With no more Christianity, people won't have any substantial moral framework; see pic related
>sperm counts plummeting; people won't be able to reproduce youtu.be/T8Ij700_gbI

Yeah right, like there will be environmental resources like that when the world ends.

Don't let her watch the pallet wood cabin guy. Next thing you know she'll be stealing pallets from everyone and piling them in your yard to build a cuckshed out of garbage.

Interesting thoughts, but worldwide civilizations aren't going to end buddy.

Thanks

Already there, sadly.

Stop shilling your channel. No one cares

I don't have a Youtube channel.

I would take it further. Soon, most human labor will be unnecessary. Most will be warfared, diseased a starved off the planet.

The other hut made with the clay tile roof was better. The mud hut didn't last.

Dude has 7,000,000 subs. I don't think he needs to shill his channel.

post pics

it's
the

fucking kek, good leaf

At least it's not made out of rainbow dildos like the leafshack.

He's Australian you know.

Heh heh heh....

oh really?

Or just get books

>Your channel
>OP is American
>Channel is Australian

Prepper cucks waste too much time and energy trying to survive an event that they could never possibly imagine. It's one thing to prep and another thing to live in such an event that wont play out how you expect. Everything gets FUBAR'd so damn quickly you later resort to your typical METT-TC instincts that by the end of it you're left with a SNAFU.

The only thing you need to worry about prepping is your wifey and daughters because if jamal doesn't get them I will. I've already willed myself into the mentality where I'll eat my daily meatburger by killing and cannibalizing my fellow humans, so long as they are my enemies and further the cause. I've upgraded my AR-15 with a 13" machete so I can go straight African when the royal rumble breaks out. How far are you willing to go?

That genuinely made me laugh. Cheers, Donk.

that would be what the jews have planned.
its well underway

that's an abbo squatting in his shack

Skip the mud huts and the river water boys,
here's how to make roman cement and how to create a well and water filtration system.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOhAfaFboNU
youtube.com/watch?v=03fkX98BsHE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ld4INtDlN8
youtube.com/watch?v=YxPCRXZxjrM

people don't realize that remnants of the government WILL survive any of the SHTF scenarios they can. after such an event martial law on steroids would be declared and people would have their precious guns and prepper supplies confiscated.

>martial law
They plan to be in the D.U.M.B.S. long enough that that won't even be necessary because so much will have already changed.

Chujewlu