Dragon Ball Super

Special:

>20 Minutes of Goku holding back against Brianne.
>10 Minutes of Goku charging up the Genki Dama.
>20 Minutes of Commercials.
>10 Minutes of Jiren Thrashing the floor with Limit-Break Goku.

>still no evidence she lives this episode

S-Surely she does though, I'm not n-nervous at all

10 second frame of Frieza still scheming to save the series

Jiren is someone who despises all evil, which includes the gods for carelessly throwing away the lives of mortals and forcing them into an arena to fight for their rights to live. Despite being stronger than Toppo, someone on the road of becoming God of Destruction, he chooses not to be one because he realizes their corruption. He does, however, train his body and mind to become on par or surpass the God of Destruction.

I like these

Any links to streams?

>still no evidence she lives this episode
Who?

Cancer.
>I like these
I bet you do, reddit.

Anyway thinks the aura looks like shit?

>Gohan posting
This thread is already fucking ruined. JFC.

Anyone*

>Best Boy in the special
already a 10/10

>Still scheming
Just erase this faggot already.

>Freeza is forcing his opponent to give his energy to Goku's spirit bomb

Helles please

>Goku SWEATING

hahahahahaha

forgot pic

I miss comicfag

based

You'd sweat too if you had to fight a buff as fuck ayylien chad like Jiren

Name a better hakaishin

Jiren
Universe 11s strongest warrior. Talks little and acts cool, but is proud of his awesome strength. His true power is said to be at the level of a God of Destruction

Fuck Gohan. We've got based Goku the Limit Breaker and Jiren the Survivor. Jiren is GoD level. This is it. The gods are gonna get fucking wrecked once Goku masters Self Movement and teams up with Jiren.

Me too, user.

I don't get why people say SSG being 60% Beerus is retconned now? Beerus literally says in an episode that mad SS2 Vegeta made him use 10% of his power.

And this shit is why I get mad at SSBKK not being power powerful than Beerus already.

Absolutely Godly

Whis called Beerus out for lying as they left earth and he admitted to it.

No Gods allowed

>Kakarot, throw a damn spirit bomb at me too!

Didn't Whis call Beerus out for lying about being tired or sleepy or some shit. I didn't hear him lying about "10%".

>And this shit is why I get mad at SSBKK not being power powerful than Beerus already.
OK Jose.

>a god governs your universe
>a god speaks to you
>a god governs your universe

How mad will be people be when she's not eliminated after 114?

>YFW JIRENFAGS WHO ALL HAVE LONG DICKS ARE SAVING THESE THREADS FROM GOHANFAGS
To think that Black/Zamasu/Ningen posting would be hard to beat, but Senate AyyLMAO surpassed all expectations.

Caulifla is LOVE
Caulifla is LIFE
Caulifla a CUTE
A CUTE!!!
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH

>slayer of angel pussy

>filler episode with Goten and Trunks fighting poachers after a 3 weeks break

Stop this meme yo've been shilling this since ep 96

>tfw the work of the gods ends here

>Jiren is mean to Toppo because Toppo sucks Belmond's dick
>Jiren and Belmond are like Batman and Joker

jiren is deadshot

>MUH AYYLMAO
Jirenfags are worse than Hitfags during the U6 arc

Reminder that Jiren will spare Goku because he will be an ally for the upcoming war.

super a shit

THIS. CANNOT. CONTINUE. THIS. CANNOT CONTINUE. THISCANNOTCONTINUETHISCANNOTCONTINUETHISCANNOTCONTINUE.

I wanted to say this because I see a lot of people shitting on Linda Young's Freeza.
Chris Ayres sounds like he's channeling 80s Skeletor. He sounds like a generic Saturday morning cartoon villain.
Linda Young sounded like an androgynous alien being. She gave that character more personality because she did genuinely sound malevolent and courteous at the same time. Chris Ayres is doing a bad Blofeld impersonation.
This is just my opinion. Put your pitchforks and torches away.

Tomorrow is gonna be fucking great.

>Cabba pulls his SSG form out of nowhere

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
DIE, AND BECOME AS GODS

Why do people hate wojaks

>exposing yourself as a phoneposter

The shitposting is going to be off the charts, might even be worse than when Vegeta got stabbed by Black

sauce

they tend to cause threads to get derailed into other shitposters spamming all their favorite wojacks and drowning out all discussion

>worse than when Vegeta got stabbed by Black
No way

Please tell me this is real.

lurk more, newfag

moar vados

often times posts with the add nothing to discussion

Yeah, he was lying, Beerus was never in any trouble against anybody, that's his thing, he's the wall Goku has to bust through, he's the final boss of Super if they ever intend to go past End of Z and even then, Goku won't overcome him until the very very end.

This looks so bad. Superfags really like eating shit.

>people wonder when will Goku surpass the Hakaishin
>Goku goes straight up to angel mode

>tfw jiren

What looks so bad about it?

>Becoming a god

unless beerus jobs to the real final boss, which is always a possibility

That image has been around for ages.

History of Beerus special when?

God, Cabba is such /ss/ bullybait, I worry alot for his safety in the fandom

Moar naughty angels

>a ningen lives in your universe
>a ningen speaks to you
>a ningen thinks he has the right to hate the gods who made him

Any gods here? I want to kick their asses.

Is there going to be a livestream for the special?

And?

Anime isn't canon.

>has limitless potential
>cuckboi, will never surpass caulishit and kale

this is suffering

>dumb looking milk aura
>gray eyes

Goku is surpassing Beerus this arc with the whole movement without thought thing. Not even Beerus mastered that.

>A god speaks about justice
>A god thinks about justice
>A god thinks he has the right to judge mortals
Jiren is a reverse Zamasu

even if goku became untouchable he still doesn't have enough raw power

but Jiren, dwelling in the Deva Realm is pure pleasure

Leave the gods to me.

But a GoD is literally just a strong janitor who cleans the bad shit so the Kai's can make new shit.
This
>The work of the Gods ends here
Meme is retarded. SOme GoD's are shit at there jobs, but that's hardly a reason to eliminate all of them.

Tell that to Toriyama.

>Jiren VS Zamasu in Xenoverse 3

Then go look for it in the archives, faggot.

I actually really like Super Saiyan Blue. It's a real step up from the name they previously had for it
Super Saiyan GOD Super Saiyan? They'd have been better off naming it Super Saiyan Super Saiyan.

With the "Tournament of Power" finally past the midway point, the gods of Universe 11 issue an order to Jiren: crush Son Goku. The mightiest warrior in Universe 11, Jiren finally goes into action. Goku happily squares off against him. However, the moment Jiren unleashes his ki, every contestant left in the ring is overwhelmed by his storm of ki. Even the God of Destruction Beerus gasps in astonishment. Goku goes Super Saiyan Blue and raises Kaio-Ken to its limits to challenge Jiren, but it's of absolutely no use. Everyone despairs as Goku has all his techniques knocked back and gets beaten to a pulp, but then a torrent of ki never seen before erupts from Goku's prostrate body!

Helles is so perfect, U2 must win this for her.

>The work of the Gods ends here is a meme
It's not even a meme but a mistranslation. It was a translation for pic related, yet people notized it was also translable to "the technique of the gods is finished now", which is clearly the actual translation considering Goku's power up is master Whis' lesson. "The work of the gods" isn't ending at all, it's just Goku getting a power up