Made in Abyss

Where the fuck are the subs for episode 14?

in the fridge

Thanks for reminding me what's gonna happen with One Punch-man second season

Who's that top left

嘘も方便

Tukushi's basement.

Why is Reg such a furry?

Prushka, a white whistle candidate

A white whistle.

For all the shit Bondrewd gets, he helped his daughter become a white whistle before Riko did.

How would the story change if Dorf Man actually went with Roboshota and Pukey the Wonder Loli?

Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't be furry in the same situation?

He is truly the best dad

Could he have even stopped Ozen from talking about the box if she wanted to?

Maybe he could of cooled down the situation before the brawl broke out.

me

What is he thinking?

I'm not a furry but you put a bunny cunny in front of me and I'm gonna get a hard on

>I want to touch Nanachi

She is my precious cute daughter, you can come to play with her anytime, we can even make some good experiments together.

It they had let him, Bondrewd would have help Riko become one, at least it seems he had the intention to help them with that

subarashii thread OP

>all the lolis in this series
I think I know what kind of menace is lurking at the bottom of the abyss

they are not truly lolis only drawn that way
unlike Black Bullet thats another history

>imagine fluffy Fluff

They're what, 12?

you guys are going to hell, and so am I

I will marry Riko!!

I feel like I'm missing something here.

My My

Nanachi or Reg, who is better at crying?

I hope Riko remembers her birthday in the abyss and celebrates it together with her friends!

Like this?

Riko.

I took slightly less shit pictures of my Bondrewd character in BB; how did I do?

nanachi plushies when?

Pretty cool.

I require more Kiyuis.

An abstract kind of subarashii.

The botton of abyss is just a giant loli rape dungeon.

Pls no actual pedophilia, meme pedophilia only

What the fuck.

Too lewd!

>Its only REAL pedophilia when its a sexualized shota
Calm down, Jafar

I'm not sure what you exactly mean here. Perhaps if you posted several more visual examples of both I would understand.

>Elevator scene with Miho as the rug.

There's no cheese pizza here. Sure you're not looking for some soup?

The message from Lyza to Rico was really from Moth to Reg

Rico is and was Reg's "most important thing" right?

Can't be sure about what she meant to reg then, but that's true now. Poor cucked moth is going to go full yandere

So I was in one of these threads awhile back to see what the big deal is with this and sombody was telling me it's probably the best anime of the last couple of decades. I thought okay and decided to see it for myself and I actually love it. The music and animation is wonderful and the character design is great and very unique. I can't say enough about the voice acting because it was just so good. The scene is episode ten where he cries out to her is probably one of the best moments in for VAs I've ever seen. That being said it's definitely not the best anime of the last couple decades but it's pretty good.

Yes user. I don't think I've been so into a show since i was 13 and fma came out.

>Saori as Riko, the energetic glasses girl
>Mako as Reg, 11 minutes after firing the incinerator
>Hana as Marulk, always looking down her sight/telescope
>MEXT guy as Bonedaddy

What's your reasoning behind this? If she was there to give him the letter in the first place she could have just told him that directly. Also, it was with placed with the rest of Lyza's notes inside the envelope.

May I have a bowl?

>it's definitely not the best anime of the last couple decades
What's the best this decade user? I'm curious.
My AOTD is pic related obviously

Realistically probably Madoka.

All we know is that Reg climbed up to the first in order to obtain his "haku", his most valuable thing. If he was fulfilling some wish of Lyza's, then it may have been to watch over Riko.

So even though he lost his memory Riko became his haku anyway over the two months he spent on the surface.

It has that sense of adventure and novelty nailed down really well.

So beside the strange fact that these tags are making it to the sixth layer does this mean that people are dying en mass on the surface? It seems to make more sense that the 2000 year cycle is starting up again rather than the amount of name tags just being a result of time dilation. I can't wait for Riko to get off the damn toilet.

Milky Holmes.

Reg. Reg bawling his eyes out was soul-crushing.

kek

My robot is the cutest!

I didn't know i wanted this but growing sure is interesting.

I prefer them in groups, sadly Reg and Nanachi didn’t care enough about Prushka to cry a lot so only Riko did, but hopefully we get a crying threesome soon

How do you think the manga is going to end?

I think it will be a bit sad, because I don't expect Riko will be returning from the abyss.

It seems like it would be cheap if Riko and the others discovered some secret way to get back to the surface without being killed by the 7th layer curse.

There is really no way to tell what the hell is at the bottom of the abyss, so there is really know way to even guess at an ending.

Firstly, the message is nothing like the other notes lysa made. Written in a hurry. Written on an artifact. I'd bet artifacts are more plentiful than paper down there.
Secondly, we know Reg and moth are connected, and reg and lysa are connected, and we don't know the order of interaction, but it seems more likely to me that reg lived on the 6th layer and then met lysa than the other way around. After reg leaving moth and going with lysa, its not super impossible that lysa kept that note with her along with other stuff from reg.
Lastly, moth clearly likes reg dic enough to send a sappy "I'll always be here for you" message to reg, but lysa sending a message to rico is pretty dumb honestly. She even knows she'll be coming to the abyss anyway because of the curse.
Nth reason. Idk it feels like a good twist so I'm screencapping before someone else thinks of it.

Hard to say without understanding how they get down there in the first place. I was looking around for similar symbols on the tag but I haven't found any. It looks pretty close to the orb on Reg's helmet. I feel like it's an important clue to figuring out more. I would have thought the people of Orth would use the symbol of the flower instead, so maybe it's from a different era?

its going to use the unheard bell to ufuck most of the mess mark my words
not completely mind you

Do you think anyone has attempted a halo jump to reach the bottom of thr abyss

A lot of people.

Yes. They got eaten. Or crashed in some upper layer.

Well since you can't get to the 6th layer by jumping...

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some artifacts that cause the birthday curse, and they're otherwise considered useless. Boob stones or something.

Not only was the Unheard Bell removed years ago but it doesn't seem right to end the story with Riko returning to the surface. Everything she wants in her life is down there in the abyss.

Assuming you weren't killed by all of the flying predators along the way, there is an ocean on the 5th layer blocking the way, not to mention all of the giant cups above it on the 4th layer.

The 6th layer was called inviolable before Bondrude built Idofront precisely because of how hard it was to reach due to the floating ocean.

The last information about the bell we have is that Lyza went alone to another country and got it back

Is Maruruk a boy or a girl?

both

Come to thinking, isn't this just a From Software dedication of sorts by combining Bloodborne and Dark Souls? It's got the Abyss from DS combined with mutation and moving down through multiple layers from Bloodborne. The coincidence is just pretty massive here.

I want to have a wholesome relationship with Nanachi

>The last information about the bell we have is that Lyza went alone to another country and got it back
That's not what happened.

Lyza and Ozen abandoned the bell on the 4th layer so they could bring Riko back to the surface.

Once they did that, Lyza went back down, killed everyone from the foreign raid team, and retrieved the bell.

We don't know where the bell is, presumably nowhere near Orth.

It was the government that ordered the team down to get the bell. I assume that means the government of some larger country Orth is a part of.

yeah, tsukushi is a hack

The ending pretty obviously has something to do with the 2000 year cycle though. I bet it's some type of world-wide apocalypse which causes civilization to be wiped out, but from the ashes some humanity rebuilds and dicover the Abyss again.

I also agree they aren't coming back, but maybe the 2000 year cycle allows all their souls to be reunited in the Abyss, I think that could be sort of beautiful.

I don't think it's likely that the moth wrote it. Why a non-signed letter? If she was aggressive enough to smell his dick it doesn't really make sense for it to be this round-a-bout. Something like a lock of her hair or some other personal effect would fit better in this scenario. Considering that Reg only remembered Faputa when he saw her just means that there could be more people in the future that could have written that letter.

>>imagine fluffy Fluff
It's impossible to imagine, like a 4-dimensional object or Tsukushi making regular updates. Were it to exist, it would be a being that transcends time and space as we know it, and live in a plane of existence of its own.

ok, i just went Mangafag.

the ride doesn't end, does it?

Bondrew, i completely get...he acts like a thing we've seen in sci-fi before.

Faputa,
ok, we only see her for one chapter and suddenly she's supposed to be BOOM, i am the greatest link to all your secrets?
heh. damn anime escalation. also, i don't mind her being scent oriented, but it too strongly hints that
Reg is her contraption, if not her lovedoll, and that Reg's amnesia is very painful to Faputa in that she and him were supposed to have a bond.....which might be sexual

Fap fap fap Fap fap fap Faputa. (lol)

is that why Reg has a working dong? In my shit opinion, Fappy is a wierd creep, and we know too little about her to really draw conclusions at this point. re-opening wounds? possible robot sex? "whoa there"

i'm having fun. the abyss really does get deeper...

Did you have an aneurysm mid post? Do you want us to call 911?

Yes

i might have....i dunno.

i know my tags fucked up a little

>Reg goes super saiyan blanco and proceeds to destroy all abyssal creatures
>Snatches all of the treasures and advanced relics while also balancing bun, riko, faputa and all the narehates and delvers trapped in this abyss on his shoulders because hes such a fucking alpha badass.
>Rocket boots faster than the speed of light towards the surface
>Negates the curse by literally outrunning it
>IMFASTASFUCKBOI.jpeg
>Once reaching the surface, they used they use to chaos emeralds to summon porunga and have him change all the narehates back to humans
>Reg has singlehandedly uncovered the secrets of the abyss while also destroying it during his escape
>All of the girls clothes literally fly off due to their sexual attraction to the alpha shota bot
>The sexual moisture flowing from their loins floods Orth and drags the place below the ocean waves
>Reg fucks all of them during this
>Then I wake up

>sonic got a chaos emerald.wav during their climax

aneurisms are common tonight

My guess on the 2,000 thing is there is some monster near the bottom of the abyss, perhaps having to do with that ring on the 7th layer, that wakes up, and flies out and wrecks shit everywhere before going back to sleep.

It doesn't seem fitting to me that it would be a worldwide calamity since everything in the setting has been pretty much contained to the abyss and Orth above it.

OH YOU

where can I get this dude's shirt

try asking him