So tell me again why anyone should care about preserving your arbitrary concept of "whiteness"

So tell me again why anyone should care about preserving your arbitrary concept of "whiteness"

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums. Memeflag faggot begone

They shouldnt. Whiteness can take care of itself. Niggerdom on the other hand relies entirely on white-produced food and medicine

Civilization...........

yeah right

Really? Those ugly 6 are the best you could come up with?

S
A
G
E

They be sayin' us blacks the mos vialen' race, mos vialent...I SAY it's da INSTITUTIONZ that ha' SOCIETIZED US TO BE VIALEN N SHIT. BLACK BLACK LIKE A BROTHA DO.

It’s not arbitrary, you’re just a low iq nigger

there have been plenty of nonwhite civilizations...

It's not arbitrary yet according to Sup Forums:
>White Americans are not white
>Italians are not white
>Greeks are not white
>Eastern Europeans are not white
>Irish people are not white
>French people are not white
>Spaniards are not white
>Portuguese are not white

turn the tide nugga

black people with some white genes look the best, at least the males

i'd still rank the females below white females

Because you know you like them.

I think there is something to be said about people on this board being retarded with how zealous they are about "muh white race". But it also cannot be denied that whites as a whole are the most successful, significant, and overall civil group of human beings. However the way these kids define white is what is ridiculous. For example, Spaniards brought Christianity and civilization to millions upon millions of savages and created many naval techniques along with the Portuguese that revolutionized Naval warfare and commerce and indeed it was the Portuguese and the Spanish who destroyed the grip of power of the Otto Turks; yet for all this, this board says Spaniards aren't white and are somehow lesser lol.

So that the future can look like this.

in reference to this image, i would say that white trash is the best trash
you have to understand that all civilizations have trash, its just that white trash is the least detrimental
this is how i go about white nationalism to niggers and spics who are violent, i remind them that there are black lawyers but africa will always struggle with a lowest common denominator that regularly sabotages organization and progress. most of them are aware of that, and Mexicans know about cartels, obviously

Nigger, I would kill you right now if I could.

>Reply

This is peak white male performance right here

>takes every single thing said by every retard on Sup Forums as the bigger picture
>shitposts about newfound bigger picture
unimportant
S
A
G
E