Russian nerve agent used in assassination plot of KGB double agent

Why the fuck is there no thread on this?
Seriously what the fuck.

Now some REAL news and scandal instead of countless shilling threads and slide threads is the attempted assassination of a former Russian spy and his daughter with a nerve agent(also affected 10-15 other people and shut down parts of Salisbury) in the UK and its barely got any media attention except for in the UK where its front page news for the last few days. The nerve agent can't be identified as 3 people fight for life in an ICU. If its proven to be Russian backed, the UK is considering closing down the Russian embassy and forcing them out aswell as boycotting the world cup. Yesterday another location is Salisbury was shutdown and they sent in hazard suits and firefighters to secure the scene.

They still haven't said how it was transferred whether airborne,injection or food/drink was laced with whatever it is.
The entire investigation is now being run by counter terrorism and has daily briefings with COBR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4BY74rfObY
gov.uk/government/news/exercise-toxic-dagger-the-sharp-end-of-chemical-warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock#Reception
express.co.uk/news/world/923288/brink-of-war-world-war-3-world-war-2-1945-long-peace
youtube.com/watch?v=nOUtFzeMhhA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

Omg ebil russa

>use nerve agent in a PUBLIC place(shopping centre) with over a dozen affected,shutting down parts of a town and bringing massive attention.
>target is a KGB double agent that sold state secrets to Britain
>He was part of a classified espionage related prisoner swap in 2010 that has only just been revealed between US and UK with Russia.
>Nerve agent still hasn't been identified raising fears its a new strain of something
>One of the victims is a cop who was first on scene as responder.

Sorry mate but this is brazen,reckless and dangerous and came just days after Putin said "You've been ignoring us for too long, time to sit up and take notice" in regards to all their new weapons shown off as part of their NBC arsenal.

>barely got any media attention except for in the UK
They talk about it on NPR.... in other news, I bet the poisoning was done by CIA niggers

this incident seems to have similarities between that whole thing where the brother of best korea's supreme lider was murdered
but there is also a chance that it is a plot from great britain to make russia look bad
who knows probably we will never know
but considering how effective and how much experience russian intelligence services have in assassinating defectors, it seems odd they fucked up so bad to the extent of injuring 15 people and making everybody know what happened

KGB still exists?

why
all this senseless violence
i want things to be better

Funny you say that.
It's worth mentioning two things:

1. Porton Down and the CBRN Centre the UK's main chemical warfare facility is nearby and has strains and samples of God knows what inside.
2. The marines have been doing the annual TOXIC DAGGER exercise which simulates a chemical attack on Britain and was also nearby
youtube.com/watch?v=s4BY74rfObY
gov.uk/government/news/exercise-toxic-dagger-the-sharp-end-of-chemical-warfare

Some think this is all fake and is part of the exercise

Yes and no.
Officially it ended when the USSR collapsed in 1991 and the KGB's failed coup attempt by hardline fanatic communists(which Putin said no to taking part in as he's not a fan of Communism) went down like a lead balloon.

The FSB are the successor to the KGB and directly came from it via the predecessor FSK which lasted from December 1991-1995 when the FSB was founded.
People mix it up though aswell as the agencies. FSB is Domestic focused the same way MI5 is in the UK. The SVR is foreign focused the same way MI6 is in the UK.
So if it was Russian backed then an SVR attache at the embassy will certainly be behind it or have knowledge of it.

Russia is our greatest ally. Do not insult the Russian

This book is a pretty quick rundown.

Since this attack is clearly 100% done by Russia, I guess now if Trump doesn't impose the same sanctions he just did on North Korea on Russia it'll prove he is working with them. Really makes you think.

I don't, in fact, I support their removal of traitors(he sold state secrets and gave up classified codes to Russian intel databases which may have led to the discovery of the US based spy ring) but to do it in this manner is extremely sloppy and unprofessional and reflects poorly on the country as a whole, now a police officer is fighting for his life(alongside the spy and his daughter) and 10-14 others have been affected in some way. It's possible there's even more unknown collapsed at home.

Its believed ground zero was in the shopping centre as he and his daughter collapsed on a bench outside. A blonde woman was seen near them not long before it happened and then hastily leaving the area.But reports are suggesting the daughter may have unknowingly released it via a gift she opened at the table they were sitting which came from a friend in Russia apparently.

Why are there always exercises or simulations going on nearby?

Because some genius figured out that lying to the enemy about why your army is out with real weapons in your back yard is a good tactical move when the enemy believes you're really doing "exercises and simulations."

Other states know these are covers for being able to pivot and take that simulation live with real war. Who, exactly, is being fed disinformation?

You.

>Really makes you think.

not really. nothing a leaf says is thought provoking. Justin Trudeau is your pm.

>mfw its actually nerve gas this time

We memed too hard

It'll be nukes next time
>mfw

>to do it in this manner is extremely sloppy and unprofessional

kind of makes you think it was someone trying to implicate russia. After all, kim jong un's plan to frame syria for using chemicals weapons on their people just sputtered out and he came crawling to the US seeking a deal.

Has Mossad written all over it. This is how the jews roll- kill a bunch of innocent people, blame someone else.

>Sorry mate but this is brazen,reckless and dangerous and came just days after Putin said "You've been ignoring us for too long, time to sit up and take notice" in regards to all their new weapons shown off as part of their NBC arsenal.

in case it gets out of hand.

These numbers..im not sure what to make of them. On one hand, numerals. On the other, Russia being intentionally brazen seems in line with what I think to be coming and that's WW3. Then again, I've been thinking that for some time now.

I kekd audibly at this. Such a fag. The way he sits makes me want to break his knees. Its the only thing that would justify sitting that way.

Well we are 2 minutes to midnight the closest time since 1953.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock#Reception

Worth noting recently some mathematicians reckon a huge war is imminent based off every war between 1823-2003(so all the wars since haven't been added and will likely speed up the estimated timeframe)

express.co.uk/news/world/923288/brink-of-war-world-war-3-world-war-2-1945-long-peace

Another big war for Europeans and we really are extinct. We just don't have the numbers as the world minority. We should avoid white vs white wars.

I'm no mathematician but I study a wide variety of things which I think gives me a holistic perspective. History, various forms of strategy, some logic to add some structure. There have been 3 events which only appeared connected once all 3 had occurred.
> Trump tariffs
See "WW2 Raw material production"
> Xi Jinping term limits
Consider power structure change on the brink of or in the midst of a major war
> Putins new missiles
Well, little explanation required

I really think it's innevitable, but I also think the Ghost in The Shell series may be predictive: Russo-America despite WW3, and America conquering Mexico with cartels as justification.

What is it with russians and odd ways of poisoning people? You would think something hard to detect or common would be. Etter, but nooooo, polonium and nerve gas. Show offs.

>mexico
>at war
am i missing something here?

>some think

The ones with tin foil for hats and never use deodorant.

It's time for darpa to show them something new

It's been on front of norwegian news all day

It's being treated as a terror incident too. So we had a terror attack by the Russians a few days ago.

I don't believe one word of that.
>Cop who went to aid
First off that's bullshit.
I've done security for as long as some of you have been alive. Cops don't get to pavement people in any hurry, if at all. That only happens in TV fiction.
Also did this gas just hang around defying the winds in winter in England.
THIS IS MADE UP.

>this happens
>not one IT'S HAPPENING thread
>some nog gets punched in the back of the head in a european country
>3 threads about IT'S HAPPENING

>security

Guarding Tesco isn't impressive you numb ball bag

fake UK sensationalist news

It's not the first time, remember Alexander Litvinenko? Is it so hard to believe the Russians are settling scores.

Hey shaking down smackheads aint easy

>nerve agent
Spice

Interesting yes... sucks for those people fuckkkk....
Ok just going to throw this out there since... there was already talk of boycotting Russia blah blah...
It was made to look like like a Russian hit...
Fffffuuuuuuuu

JA said on twatter that it didn’t have the hallmarks of a Russian assassination. Russians tend to go for the target and not female family members

Kek

Yeah, airplane or automobile crashes raise less questions.

At this point though, what gain would the UK even get from making it look like Russia can kill pretty much anyone on our soil? And it's not the first spy they have done this to? Why would we actively want to sanction them and make ourselves look kind of defensless?

not necessarily U.K. orchestrating it or looking to gain, could be other actors

Maybe the hit was outsourced, or sub-contracted.

nice link, faggot

>make ourselves look kind of defensless?

That seems to be a preferred tactic of the West nowadays for some reason. I wonder if the politicians and Intel community members that partake in the boohooing realize that it just makes them look like assholes.

yet again more proof that russians are the niggers of whites

If it was outsourced why not use a gun? It's an apparent murder either way, really doesn't match the russian MO in my opinion. Nerve agent had to come from some government source but I can't see Russia being so clumsy with it. Reeks of false flag.

I think that's a tactic of the Russians. They just do shit like this to make us look weak. I would be amazed if this was an inside job and I'm for conspiracy theories but this one I think is a simple Russian assasination.

that's what they want. they might have caught wind of what we might be working on but they have no clue what we truly have and that's scary considering the budget of our military. He wants to get into a dick waving contest with Trump so he'll fly one of those TR3Bs or a Ghoul near their borders

snitches gets gases

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised either way. All the whining about cyber attacks, especially from the nation spying on everyone on the planet, with help from their buddies, and given the NSA tools leak resulted in many of them, seems a bit disingenuous.

If Putin was gonna try and pull this off do you really think he'd fail? Nigga please wake the fuck up.

Can you only think in memes ?

>(((The ones with tin foil for hats and never use deodorant.)))

>but there is also a chance that it is a plot from great britain to make russia look bad
Idiot, there's been loads of these events & the British gov is playing it down not using it as propaganda, playing it down so as not to upset Russia.

Yeah, the media and various governments tell us how powerful he is and apparently can't thwart him. Surely, given his power level, he could have come up with something better.

The use of the nerve gas is the only thing throwing it off for me, but they might have been switching it up because they used radioactive polonium-210 last time.
Even reading that back though, it does seem amatuerish to go from radioactive polonium-210 to nerve gas that effects a crowd.

Yeah well... sounds like this would be the perfect kind of fake news bullshit that would take over the msm in the U.K. For a week
Then they build up the Russian hate to add more bullshit sanctions and expel the ambassador... then boycott the World Cup...
Op see what happens keep us posted =]

what are other 9 things?

>kind of makes you think it was someone trying to implicate russia.
>Has Mossad written all over it
>muh innocent Russia!
>Muh evil joos !
How the fuck do you come to that conclusion ?! absolutely irrational nonsense.

Confirmed.
That's exactly what I was thinking. They wouldn't use fucking sarin gas ffs. If Putin wanted him dead he'd have been dead and it wouldn't have looked like an assassination.
Possible deep state disinfo thread with the purpose of spreading more of the Russian boggeyman propaganda.

Why is Britian so cucked that it lets this type of shit happen on it's own soil? You guys have an Orwellian state that sends people to jail to questioning Islam, but you can't catch foreign assassins killing your own spies?

Are you Putin?

>tfw no pale ale and eel pie of old London

Beware the Russian braap

>kim jong un's plan to frame syria for using chemicals weapons on their people
what
the
fuggg

>KGB double agent
Fuck him it's the life he chose.

hillary would've done worse

this

>Why is Britian so cucked that it lets this type of shit happen on it's own soil?
Because it's unlikely we could win a war against Russia, do you even have to ask that question ? it's fairly obvious.

A concerned citizen

This is how we do it
This is how we do it
La ra ra ra ra ra
This is how we do it
This is how we do it
It's Friday night, and I feel alright
The party is here on the West side
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
Designated driver take the keys to my truck
Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded
Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!"
It feels so good in my hood tonight
The summertime skirts and the guys in Kani
All the gang bangers forgot about the drive-by
You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say
I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
South Central does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors you got much flavor
(This is how we do it)
Let's flip the track, bring the old school back
(This is how we do it)

> it's the life he chose.
His daughter didn't nor did the innocent bystanders that were also poisoned.

Why is it that Russian spies end up dead if they settle in Britain?

It's not about winning wars, it's about you going through so much effort in implementing a surveillance state, yet it not even stopping actual threats.

>The UK boycotting the world cup
This is all just an elaborate ruse so you don't get embarrassed by a dentist again isn't it?

Do you think Putin tried to assasinate the spy?

Game?

Because it's transparently fake like all the other "Russia did X" stories.

You can't stop them all though can you. We've all been hit with terror attacks in the past so we could say we are all cucked. Your NSA hasn't saved you in the past.

Their surveillance State is setup to keep white Brits down.

nothin personnel

>Fuck him it's the life he chose.
indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOUtFzeMhhA

>what gain would the UK get
>UK
Russia is a major target of the globalists, having made its way back onto the world power stage thru the advent of liquid natural gas as a viable fuel source. As the current Russia GDP hovers around the same value as Italy,the general consensus is that the time to strike is now. However, a direct strike is ruled out, as Russia is still in possession of a massive nuclear arsenal, so instead you see proxy attacks thru NGOs and satellite state disruption (Ukraine, Georgia), internal strife using globalist political assets (Gazprom debacle etc), and direct proxy warfare in satellite states (Ukraine, Syria), combined with a massive progaganda campaign against Russian leadership in the globalist world media (anti-Putin stories, Trump-Russian collusion).

This is merely the latest step in this direction. Remember, the globalists own the deepstate, and the UK is firmly under their control.

>The way he sits makes me want to break his knees.

Yeah, what's with that? It seems like it would save a lot of time sitting down if you didn't tuck your nuts up your asshole first every time.

Use the darkies as human shields on the front lines

This, last time they tried this, they were supposedly using a proprietary radioactive isotope that only Russia has. But of course then it came out that the CIA has some. Just like Wikileaks showed the CIA can fake electronic signatures to make their activities look like another country's.

> lets this type of shit happen on it's own soil?
This is what you said, this is what I was replying to, they don't call Russia out on these events, and there's been a load of them not just this one, because they don't want a conflict.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

That seems to be it's main use.

>What is it with russians and odd ways of poisoning people?

It wasn't Russia.

Which nation gratuitously kills crowds of goyim when they have a single target?
Which nations has it's agents embedded as a fifth column in every nation?
Which nation would like to kick off a nu8clear war between Russia and America?

>proprietary radioactive isotope that only Russia has
>you can own the recipe for an atom

a thousand physicists just died painfully, just STFU if you dont know wtf you are talking about in the first place

Do you think the Russians just want to be left alone? I don't trust them at all.

>muh jooooos
fuck off brainlet, let the adults talk.

Fucking morons believe this. The US budget is crazy because they overspend on perfection instead of practicality, efficieny, brute-force/strength and what's 'good enough.'
Oh, also all the dxpemsive buerecratic geopolitical nonsense.

The absolute state of disgusting American pigs.

>I don't trust them at all.
You don't have to. I don't. I also don't trust your government, and a large portion of mine (though this has been getting better, slowly)

They most certainly want to be left alone, but they dont "just want to be left alone". Most of the degeneracy in the west, while spearheaded by marxist kikes, is still a marxist attack. Russia is ultimately behind the destabilisation attacks on the west using disruptive and dangerous idealogies.