What happened to Reddit? And why do the admins just allow astroturfing and shilling to happen...

What happened to Reddit? And why do the admins just allow astroturfing and shilling to happen? Where did the smart redditors go? Is it going to go the way of digg any time soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KIFFZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Smart Redditors

I feel sorry for the fools trapped there

Slashdot is better.

slashdot is far left and getting farther by the day. the comments aren't always that way, but the articles they post and the way they word them certainly are.

Redditors are like Leftists. Retarded.

I only read it for the comments anyway.

And on rare occasions I get to moderate.

I subverted it, and my methodology was copied by heavy handed retards.

>What happened to Reddit? And why do the admins just allow astroturfing and shilling to happen?
they were purchased by (((conde nast media))), whose president and ceo is Robert A. Sauerberg Jr.

reddit is a necessary containment bored

wtf why is our unpopular opinion less popular

Reddit can be alright sometimes but only for shit like boards for hobbies. The default subs and almost all of the larger subs are cancer.

No fucking way. I mean, I should have expected it. But wasn’t Condé Nast all up Bush and Condonigger Rice’s skirts?
That too. I have a feeling these internet boards and hugboxes just exist to keep all sorts of extremists satisfied with venting on the internet. Left and right both until they’re needed for some real life action. Then they send a CIANigger.

>complaining about shit on reddit
huh, that sucks, maybe you should go back there to fix it, and then stay there... forever...

>I should have expected it
Sup Forums is always right. search high enough up the chain of ownership and control, and there's a jew to be found

>What happened to Reddit?
>implying plebbit had any worth whatsoever
any way, chairman pao killed 50 % of the userbase a,d everyone fled to voat or other shit tier sites, including glp, chans ...

Unironically this. In the past I’ve found AskReddit and offmychest to be useful for proxy life advice. The fuckup and life story ones are pretty explicitly and implicitly anti-Degeneracy and anti-drug. No wonder they set up hugboxes for degenerates and druggies with explicit rules against counter-proselytizing.

I also basically spend 0 money shaving per year thanks to wicked_edge. DE razors are unironically the final redpill.

Even the hobby ones suck. It's like if you took any hobby and the worst people in that hobby made a chatroom just to fag up that hobby. Literally the absolute worst userbase of any hobby is on reddit.

Sauce on those claims? I noticed it’s quickly turned into pure shit since around the Pao dilemma. I don’t even know if over half of activity on big social/politics subs are even real humans anymore. I unironically think that other kike that founded reddit would be one of us if he was still alive.

I don't have sources other than that
>archive.is/KIFFZ
to back up my claim, if you we're on the internet in 2015 you would knew

Interesting