Have you ever considered that, maybe...

Have you ever considered that, maybe, all your political beliefs and "redpilled" truths are actually incorrect and that it's you who's wrong?

Like, perhaps it's not 'da joos' but it's you who's wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw
youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM
legalbeagle.com/5762507-missing-person-declared-dead.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
thediplomat.com/2014/09/no-one-who-bought-alibaba-stock-actually-owns-alibaba/
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina
youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Have you ever considered that, maybe, all your political beliefs and "redpilled" truths are actually incorrect and that it's you who's wrong?
no

i don't like this (((post))) and it doesn't fit my narrative therefore it's wrong

you suffer from the same mental sickness amerimuts suffer

jews rejected Christ so they are literally the epitome of being wrong

The thing I want most is to get Sup Forums proven wrong.

Of course! Then I get proved wrong immediately the next time I see some social problem and the perpetrator is named Bergblattstein.

>The thing I want most is to get Sup Forums proven wrong.
good luck with that

Yep. I used to be one of these Sup Forums idiots but then I realized that 90% of their positions are based off of fake articles, stawmen, and over-exaggerated facts.

wtf I love shitskins now

How do you explain the fact that jews are literal satanists?

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3SiTJpOtw

youtube.com/watch?v=d3eBlcvofOM

They literally are not.

Trump is using peronism, wich does not work in real life

yes. I like to consider many sides to things. usually, however, Sup Forums is proven right. If you have a point or an argument, I'd love to hear it, but you're probably a shill or a shitposter.

You're not going to convince them, because they can find evidence of Jews' political beliefs and goals. What you can't convince them of really is that it's the nefarious motives they've got wrong. They see Jews' political activism through the lens of their own desire to dominate everything. It would be unthinkable to them that Jews actually want to create a better world for others, because that goes against everything they believe about how nations interact.

Where in the Bible does it say anything about a Star of David

I'm not going to debate theology with you because it has absolutely no affiliation with objective reality.

Hell is forever

>"I'm a retard who knows nothing about it"
100% chance i've read more gommunist literature than you have anything religious(that includes atheism)

Hell doesn't exist, but you're welcome to live in fear due to an ancient wives tale if you'd like.

the saddest and worst thing about pol is its never wrong

The Jewish conspiracy is dubious. Yes, a disproportionate number of influential people are Jewish, but that's largely because they are very smart and hard working.

The most important and indisputably true red pill is this:

Races differ in average intelligence levels and average behavioral profiles and this difference is largely genetic.

Once you realize this true, modern liberal policies virtually collapse.

>Hell doesn't exist,
citation needed

I've read the King James Bible, I have a copy right next to me actually. What "communist" literature have you read, gulag archipelago? lol.

nope

>Hell does exist
Citation needed. The burden of proof is on you because you are the one making the claim that it does exist. The same reason we do not officially declare someone dead unless a body is found.

"Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the TABERNACLE OF YOUR MOLOCH AND CHIUN your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, WHICH YE MADE TO YOURSELVES." (Amos 5:25-26)

"Then God turned, and gave them up to WORSHIP THE HOST OF HEAVEN; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS? Yea, ye took up THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH, AND THE STAR OF YOUR GOD REMPHAN, figures which ye made to worship them..." (Acts 7:42-43)

based

>Citation needed.
The bible
>one making the claim that it does exist.
You made the claim it doesnt exist

Its possible. In the same sense that it is possible that led spontaneously transforms into gold.

>The same reason we do not officially declare someone dead unless a body is found.

legalbeagle.com/5762507-missing-person-declared-dead.html

Dumbass

Fuck you are so stupid.

>You made the claim it doesnt exist
This isn't how we make conclusions in the real world you inbred. Until we have objective, material proof that something exists, we cannot claim that it does.

>The bible
The bible was is a book that was written by smelly men in rags thousands of years ago. It belongs in a library or a museum.

>we cannot claim that it does.
You cant claim it doesnt either

Yes I have, but then I see something repulsively degenerate and I trust my own instincts over some Argentinian queer.

Nice try joo

Correct. You can watch TV for 10 minutes and see things so nauseating that it instantly reminds you pol is right.

stormniggers aren't capable of such critical thought or self analysis

If it were just exclusively "da juice", then the present problem would go back several centuries in terms of severity.

Da Juice are a symptom of the true issues with modernity: Industrialization and media dissolving power dynamics and institutions that protected and sustained European society. Which in turn also interplay with the decay in social values: A rootless elite and immigrants feel no nobless oblige to the native masses. Joosh replaced the native elite in many institutions and sectors of society, performing a bloodless coup that eradicated the vanguard of wasp culture, and encouraged other wasps to be traitors.

So no, it's not "Da Juice", but it's also da Joosh.

Sup Forums claims there's a pattern of behaviour going back more than 2,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Make an actual argument I can attack.

Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel) or by Jewish supremacism, nepotism, subversion, corruption, etc?

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

If you had an argument you would present it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

>If it were just exclusively "da juice",
This is a strawman. Nobody suggests every Jew is responsible for the overwhelmingly majority or that every single problem we face is caused by Jews. Sup Forums makes two assertions and can blow the fuck out of any JIDF kike shill that disagrees.

a) Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative, if not genocidal.
b) The organized Jewish supremacist community throw their entire weight against any white man that tries to push back on their genocidal agenda.

Lets talk about (((communism))) .. shall we?

JIDF always fucks off when they meet a formidable opponent. They'll be back in an hour with the same raid thread.

of course

leninism best economic system
its chinas one and its the one that will succed

No arguments only pretentious mockery. I know why you won't debate in good faith. You will lose.

This.
Everyone here just wanted to play videogames you retard.
None of these thruths/redpills are convenient to us. Hence the therm "blackpill".
The thruth is hard to swallow and can be overwelming.

I'm not here to argue about the economic system. I want to talk about Trotsky in Russia. Yagoda in Ukraine. Morel in Poland. Kun in Hungary. Mandel in Belgium. Adler in Austria. Herzog in Brazil. Lukanov in Bulgaria. Epstein in China. Slansky in the Czech Republic. Jakobson in Estonia. Brandes in Denmark. Roitman in Romania. Slovo in South Africa.

etc. etc.

no amount of blood its too much for the chance to see a red world

but fear not fellow leaf, china is already built, it only needs space to grow

they are building everything
everything is state controled
all economies are becoming dependant on them
all banks are securing themselves in them
all industry keeps movint to china
next global currency in the making

globalists put a lot on effort and they are succeding

Check who holds the preponderance of Chinese commercial bonds. Pick a random large company with public disclosure. The companies might be owned by Chinese but the bonds overwhelmingly are held by Jewish/Euro banks, pension/hedge funds. This is a separate issue for a separate thread.

its called creating dependance
its by design

hear about alibaba? suposedly owned 30% by a japanese bank

think again

thediplomat.com/2014/09/no-one-who-bought-alibaba-stock-actually-owns-alibaba/

meanwhile china keeps growing

Same goes with South Korea. Check out who holds most of Samsungs debt. I'll give you a (((hint))) and it's why our kike ruling classes have loved the offshoring. They don't own the overseas companies with all the assets. They own the debt that financed the assets and a set amount of collect interest on that debt. Same shit happened in Germany after WWII the kikes couldn't own the companies outright so they finance the debt and collect billions every year at little to no risk.

ive always thought Argentina was white, but the meme was pretty funny all the same, just like how im not white because im a quarter irish

>diplomat
Pfff hahahahahaha.

It's a question
And you're a Jew
Stop twisting things or you'll get Jews a bad name

Some of us have a lot of real world experience. You belong in a gas chamber.

You're looking at equity and forgetting that Alibaba has $18b in debt and paid out just under $400m to mostly Jewish investment banks last year, the largest being Goldman Sachs. Communists are retarded.

>and a set amount of collect interest on that debt.
autism..

Were not retarded we are pretty smart /leftypol/ kicks your ass everyday and btfo you..

Also your canadian your opinions do not matter.

It isn't the Jews. It's just the Rothschild family that are the top of the ladder. They happen to be Jewish. If it wasn't them on top, it would be someone else doing all the dirty work and they could be Christian, Muslim etc

People who think a Jewish NYC Checker taxi driver is behind some global conspiracy, are fucking retarded.

You've yet to make one argument this entire thread, you do this on purpose. Here's some bait. Lets debate the JQ.

>People who think a Jewish NYC Checker taxi driver is behind some global conspiracy, are fucking retarded.
Nobody has said this. We claim that Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative if not genocidal.

We claim it's not just le Rothschild, and to prove this we establish patterns of Jewish supremacism/subversion/corruption/debasement going back centuries.

South Koreans are the most successful minority group in Canada. Chinese are the largest. I assure you Canadians dislike Jews because their influence in Canada has been overwhelmingly negative, arguably genocidal.

I can elaborate if you wish.

And Marxism does? Fuckin kek.

Sometimes I want to denounce all my beliefs, since they are so hated by so many, it’s also risky if I’m found out. Also it’s just hard to accept a lot of the things I know now about race, especially about blacks and Jews. But I committed myself to the notion of honor so I don’t think I can denounce anything.

As far as being wrong, lol, no it’s the jews, and anyone with half a brain knows it

memeflagging hurts the rest of us

kek I fucking knew mexico is as indian as peru. I was getting tired of mexicans larping as whtie on pol

The swastika is not a meme

I have no doubt that the average Jewish person has a different personality than, say, the average English person. They do seem to be less virtuous overall.

However, a disproportionate number of objectively smart people are Jewish. They aren't faking their awards at math competitions, for instance.

If all the Jews left the US, I don't think things would get any better. On the other hand, if all the niggers went back to Africa, the entire country would be transformed. Wastelands like Detroit would turn into thriving metropolises in a few years.

It sure is. Get rid of the memeflag.

Nah and fuck Canada

redpilled truths are redpilled because they match reality, that's why they're called redpills.
Please expose a theory that explains reality better, and your theory will be accepted and posted and reposted here.
But I'm guessing you have nothing more than the left narrative which has become so at odds with reality that we're starting to think, unironically, that leftism is a mental disease.
Let us hear your explanation of reality, user-

There are more whites with 120IQ in America than there are Jews on this planet. Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel) or by Jewish supremacism, nepotism, subversion, etc?

mexicans that larp as white here are retarded norteños
low scum that have more less the same idh as the rest of the country but has higher gdp due to exports
guess what do they do with their money istead of investing in their life quality
get drunk or drugs

here is a map of our genetic admixture

Well Jews represent a lot of people at the top thanks to being fairly intelligent. Like I said, there's also Muslims, Christians, Atheists and others people at the top too. Isn't complaining that there's a lot of Jews at the top, is like a BLM Nigger woman complaining that white collar jobs are dominated by white males.

I understand that Jews make a majority of the top, but again, I think branding it at literal Zionism is a little misleading.

>If all the Jews left the US, I don't think things would get any better.
Maybe not for a r*ddit spacer.

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

I'd really like to hear you flesh this one out. When I look at the enemy to America. I see Jew, after Jew, after Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

now say it without the meme flag

These are our countries. Nobody cares how Jewish the press is in Israel or what the Africans do in Africa. Whites are a tiny sliver of the global population and we're being suffocated by an inbred ruthless supremacist ruling class that hates and larps as us.

I'll ask you one last time. There are more whites with 120IQ in America than there are Jews on this planet. Is this explained by IQ (avg. 95 in Israel) or by Jewish supremacism, nepotism, subversion, etc?

No, Mexicans and blacks don’t work in real life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Argentina

I hate these subtitles. They never translate the words volk, reich or fuhrer (people, nation, leader)

That complicates matters because I'm studying abroad, so I just use a meme flag instead

no shit asshole maybe your wrong too motherfucking sherlock holmes problem solving nigger

The original without subs is out there somewhere. You can edit in your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

Da Joos are not a real problem they are just strawman.
It annoys me being on here always 'muh da joos'
I think we face far greater problems within ourselves and from Islam.

I've been waiting for you to form a coherent argument I can address,

Cállate ya pinche chario tragamiados

>'da joos'

Every time you see this being used you just know a Shlomo is behind the post.

Form a coherent argument or rebuttal instead of this weak 70IQ /commiekikepol/ garbage. American Jews favour Muslims over Evangelical Christians. You don't see this as a problem?
It puts this into perspective doesn't it..

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

of course
and then i rationally came to the concousion that no, i am right

What about people with IQs above 160?

I wouldn't be surprised if Jews are more common than non-Jews there, despite their smaller numbers.

And yes, Jewish personality traits help them apply their intelligence in the business world much better than, say, Asian personality traits. They are pretty ruthless.

I just don't think they are out to get non-Jewish whites.

People aren't trying to move to 3rd world countries. Darkies are trying to move to first world white nations. With kikes and other non whites wanting to open the gates for them.

>the bible
American education baka

jews in powerful media, business, banking and government positions seem to enjoy eroding white culture's integrity into that of senseless sexual perversion and nihilism. the soviet marxist cultural subversion efforts succeeded back in the 60's. SJWs are the result of that. We are fucked unless whites get these kikes out of their power and segregate ourselves and our children from the brown masses.

The Star of David represents the Sun.

You're a Jewish supremacist?

jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

It doesn't surprise me. Jewish supremacism, corruption and subversion are off the charts. This is why Jews have been hated by the masses everywhere they go, why Jews have been assbooted at least 359 times.