Circumcision is dangerous, unnatural, and immoral...

Circumcision is dangerous, unnatural, and immoral. There is no reason why this barbaric practice should exist in the modern world. What can be done to raise awareness about this and possibly get it banned across the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22604629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

science proved it causes brain damage but:
kike media won't cover it
kike science community won't accept the findings
The only way people are going to know is if we keep the discussion going enough to annoy the censors

Raise awareness gradually.

>muh nasty anteater looking dick is superior!!
>haha you have less feeling! even though you cum in 30 seconds still, there is less feeling!!!!
>"mutiliation"
>girls LOVE dick cheese!

apparently you need to pull some skin back before you do anything? thats fucking stupid.

enjoy the smelly nasty girl repulsing sausages boys

>upsets jews, muslims
why would it upset muslims?

No bait, just facts and reality.

>not cleaning his dick
>doesn't know that the erection pulls the skin back
>doesn't know he lost thousands of nerve endings in tissue akin to the clitoral hood

serious the foreskin has about 10x the density of nerve endings as the skin on the shaft

if they dont like it they can fuck off back to the middle east and get bombed fucking insects

I've known several girls who outright said they don't mind intact dicks, and this is a country where most girls are used to cut dicks. I'm bisexual and certainly don't care.

>newfag falls for bait
Go back to t_D you fucking autistic piece of subhuman filth

My dick gets clean by being in the shower, no extra effort required. Why would I want to cum in 3 seconds instead of 30?

Stop fucking gross niggers then.

hey look an uncut dick

wait nevermind its a moles nose

You have no facts and you're delusional, probably because you're a 99%'er and will never feel good during sex, whenever you lose your virginity of course
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5

Circumcision is s leading cause of premature ejaculation.

Cutfags, restore your dicks.

Agreed, foreskin is there for a fucking reason. Unnecessary removal of body parts is just plain idiotic. I will always be pissed at my Parents for taking mine. I bet my Cock head would be far more sensitive if the foreskin was still there. They robbed me of premium blowjob experiences. Still feels awesome but to have it be even better... shit.

stay mad anteater skindick ill enjoy my bjs while you'll enjoy girls laughing and suddenly remembering they left their stove on at home

I've never seen an uncut black guy. Of the uncut dicks I've seen, most of them belonged to white or Latino guys.

Im not brain damaged like you so you're the retard wearing a hockey helmet yelling at me from the short bus

circumcision is the only thing that I agree with the kikes on. Uncircumcised dicks look disgusting.
They're literally cutting off useless skin. Is that too much for your lil' mind to handle ?

I hope you're a girl, otherwise kill yourself mentally ill faggot.

Circumcision is gods plan.
Clearly he made a mistake.
wait.....

Brain damaged? Keep repeating that, maybe someday it will be true if you say it enough.

why not skin the rest of your dick so you can last FOREVER!!!1

the foreskin isn't useless you pathetic goy slave

causing brain damage as recorded by an MRI isn't just removing skin, you 99%'er

As long as Jews exist, so too will circumcision.

how can it be God's plan when the first man wasn't circumcised ?

>shit i skinned my knee
>i have brain damage now!

you'll never be a complete man, how does that make you feel?
Oh wait, you can't feel anything, that portion of your brain has withered away from the damage

you can trim it when you get older if you've got a full on anteater, but most guys will end up with a turtlenneck

>never feel anything

k sure thing leafy

>edge intensifies

stay incomplete, cutty

>if Hitler won I would still have my foreskin
really makes me think

I'm pretty complete, everything looks good down there and functions fine. Not sure why you're making such a big deal out of dicks, but hey if you've got dicks on your mind all day then I can't really blame you now can I?

HE HE HEEE buttmad brain damaged soy boys ITT

>have appendix removed
>brain damaged too bad to function

alright tell me. What does foreskin provide for us ?
okay you guys are making me feel uncomfortable. I don't understand how some useless piece of skin permanently fucked me up as a child

>everything looks good down there
>two-toned shaft covered in nutsack hair and scar tissue
cope

*starts screeching*

They're just mad the first girl they showed their dick too laughed and asked what all that nasty blue cheese dressing was about

read this article and tell me what you think:
archive.is/TuTi5

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22604629

some reading material if you're capable

It may function okay and you might still feel pleasure from sex, but the fact remains that if you don't have certain body parts you won't feel sensations that would come from those body parts.

Fuck that, I say we key doctors cars until they stop doing it for fear of having to foot the bill for their BMW being resprayed for the tenth time in a year.

Imagine the appendix being removed without anesthesia.

>being proud of having ritually-mutilated genitals in the Jewish tradition

All Genital Mutilation Must Stop

>two-toned shaft covered in nutsack hair and scar tissue

This is inaccurate. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm really missing my third and fourth arms lately. My second set of eyes has yet to develop too. Good news is that my second thumbs are coming in nicely, I should be really good at call of duty once they're fully grown.

that's just kikes being kikes. I had mine at my pediatricians office. Not some faggot's home

You've never had a fourth arm or second pair of eyes.

kek

americans are the biggest cucks
they love being slaves to the jews so much, look at how they defend the practice of cutting their baby boys
they are 100% devoted to Israel

I think it speaks volumes that the majority of Western males are circumcised, while (I'm not sure of the exact number) female circumcision is rampant in Islam.

>Both told it's for cleanliness
>Both are scapegoats for their respective cultures

it's disgusting to see how many will defend mutilating a newborn and cause permanent brain damage because they were mutilated too.

>dicklet fag
>trying hard to convince everyone that being dicklet is good

How do you know?

Female genitals get ruined. Boys don't accept facts and deal with it.

I don't really get why these threads are made daily. Are people really that insecure about their anteater penises that they need an echo chamber to reaffirm to them that they shouldn't be ashamed or something? I'm not entirely sure.

I guarantee my dick is bigger than yours even if you didn't have the several inches of extra wrinkly skin sticking off the end to help you cheat the measurement.

Yah you're a perfect example of why brain damaged people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet :)

>being this buttmad over having ur parents cut ur penis up

nothing anyone says will ever make circumcision a badt thing, enjoy the echo chamber I'm going to go blast my dick to taylor swift and play some GTAV. BAI

I'll show you brain damage after I crush your throat in and your brain is deprived of oxygen for such a length of time that the remainder of your life you will exist as a vegetable hooked up to machines that fill you with maply syrup.

tfw i have permanent brain damage but i'm still not dumb enough to be okay with having a mutilated cucked ((("penis")))
i wish it fucking lobotomized me then i wouldn't have to live with that pain of having a cucked peepee

All this is happening because Iceland really is a democracy with a decent constitution. Not like the fake representative crap that the US and most European countries have.

Don't laugh it's a legitimate strategy.

If anyone works at a hospital don't be afraid to stand up for the body autonomy of infant boys by taking your car keys to German automotive paint.

g-guys?

90% of white Americans are cut. In the locker room we used to make fun of the anteater dicks by calling them "spic dicks".

>alright tell me. What does foreskin provide for us ?
It's very sensitive and the mechanical gliding action is also pretty cool... Of course it also protects the head of the dick from being callused by a lifetime of rubbing up against your underwear.

Bump this shit needs to take off this is the ultimate men's rights cause

>Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
>heart
Gee, it’s almost as if this commandment was a chastisement against the removal of the foreskin from the penis the people were participating in.
>kikes not listening to God
Pretty much the summary of the entire Bible.

you have my sympathies and I want to have the procedure banned across the globe because you didn't deserve it

because muslims are dick cutters
>muslims
>jews
>americans
what do these retards all have in common?

American women hate uncut dicks

audible kek

Briss on toast.
Mmmmm... Semitic

american women are the lowest trash

Kikes control them

because Muslims practice circumcision.

No, circumcision is needed to aid in masturbation. Let me explain.

The cock is designed with the head bigger than the shaft.
The head is designed to be a kind of "stop", to keep your hand from flying off when fapping.
Being uncut, diminishes the effectiveness of this excellent design since the skin rides over the head causing "hand flyoff".
Thus, circumcision is needed to correct the issue.

Upsets Jews, Muslims... but that baby looks like he's celebrating they won't mutilate his penis

or is that what you've heard on tv? The vast majority of them haven't seen one

I'd aim for something less overt. Sabotage or subversion that won't get our side in trouble.

It's not just white Americans

good goyim~
who's a good little goyim~
yes you are~

Every cause needs it's martyrs and media circuses in courthouses are great for publicity.

I can get behind anything that upsets the Jews.

Spics don't get cut.

Based Iceland btfoing cut dicks

Born jewish, literally left the religion over this. I will not cut my kid's dick, I think the fact that it was done to me, in public, without anesthetic is tantamount to child abuse.

I've argued this with a few non-Jewish american doctors, and was shocked to find them defending it, including a pediatrician. Any doctor-fags here want to tell me why the fuck American med schools are teaching this shit as a good practice?

because of (((people like you)))

>Any doctor-fags here want to tell me why the fuck American med schools are teaching this shit as a good practice?
Jewish influence. The AAP had a neutral to slightly opposed position in the 80s with their pamphlets listing the actual functions of the foreskin and a "benefits do not outweigh the risks" stance until they got a Jewish head in the 90s who did a 180 on both of those things. It persists today because even goy doctors are retarded and greedy sociopaths due to the sheer amount of Jewery in American medicine.

when I questioned. I remember being told that being cut prevents infections. How do you dispute this ?

Circumcision is general mutilation. It's bullshit that female circumcision is banned while doctors continue to defend male circumcision.
I will not be cutting my son.

kek

Probably because the majority of them themselves are cut, and they have next to no experience with foreskin and why it's there. Doctors in other countries mysteriously don't seem to defend the practice. Some outright condemn it.

Saved

jews have taken everything from us, we're not even allowed to keep our own private parts
fuck these people, I want gas chambers on every city block

Fucking auto-correct. Genital mutilation.