No School shootings in Australia

Beside the heavy gun control Australia and America are almost identical in social aspects.

So whats stopping these shootings in Aus? Could it actually be the gun control meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pNuXqxwNFc
lemonparty.org?trump-to-outlaw-all-semi-automatic-guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

low effort slide thread designed to subvert and distract discussion on Sup Forums. Crime rate is still the same aus fag

Homicide after Gun reform did not lower until they put 10% more police on the force. 90% gun deaths in Aus were suicide anyway. Libfags need to stop using us as a source for their bullshit.

Turns out people can still murder without guns

Crime isnt the issue, how many civilians have been shot by police in Australia this year?

Yeah there is an issue with bikey shootings but that is all but minimal and declining compared to the bangers in the US

Once guns are banned, there is no need for false flag psy-ops to shill against gun ownership. There are still plenty of guns in AUS, so if someone wanted to shoot up a school they easily could do so. The truth is the only ones that want to shoot up schools are leftist intelligence operatives.

How do we get rid of these creatures?

still better than this piece of shit

You heard it here folks, aussie admits they're also 56%.

This and remember that there are less blacks and hispanics when compared to america , with a higher quantity of whites and asians coming from China.

>are almost identical in social aspects.
Wait a second. There's never been an australian equivalent of Harlem, Compton, Watts. There's several hundered mile land border right adjacent to major population centers like san diego/tiajuana. There's no maori equivalent of world star hip hop.
Most importantly, there's a hell of a lot less population density in australia, which means less fucked up overcrowed schools. So, exactly what do you mean when you say they're identical in social aspects?

with a rise of chinse people in australia you can sure as shit bet one of them will be bullied to the point of shooting up his classmates. it will probably be claimed as "bullied for his race" despite 90% of his school being chinks and the fact that they are the worst bullies (just search for "chinese" at liveleak)

>australian
>maori
What?

Also
>There's never been an australian equivalent
Melbourne NW = a fucking ghetto my dude, we're working on it.

Honorary amerimutt?

he's dead wrong, but we do have equivalent "ghettos" in western Sydney and even in Brisbane- source? i grew up in one. but the schools here are overcrowded and generally such dogshit that 200k kids are home-schooled. we also have a meth problem that would make floridaman hang his toothless, jittery head in shame. oh we have problems- make no mistake- and if you so happen to live in Middle America, then well bloody done mate cause you won life's lottery. Australia is still pretty good if you're poor and white, but if you're making decent cash you should stay in the U.S for a higher standard of living.

>So whats stopping these shootings in Aus? Could it actually be the gun control meme?
Probably the thing is I value my guns over the lives of some public school retards

Some dude was literally shot in my city like yesterday in a home invasion. Not even in Melbourne either. Stop being delusional, if you actually knew anything you'd realize any criminal could get a gun if they wanted. The ONLY reason there isn't as many criminals using guns is because they don't need them when the rest of the population can't defend themselves. The gun is the best equalizer of force after all.

Worse
El Ogre

We don't actually hear about the ghetto part of Australia. I think the closest to say the Watts riots, was Cronulla, and that's not even in the same category.

How bad does it get there?

Pic somewhat related "peaceful trayvon martin protestors".

is half your country medicated? heres a good video i just watched on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=2pNuXqxwNFc

>How bad does it get there?
it was terrible in the early to mid 90's when I went to school. my suburb was about 20% Abo and 40% Vietnamese refugees, the majority of which were school aged, so fuck my life. mysteriously, heroin became the main industry and I saw my first overdosed body on the street when I was about 12. later on, an older friend told me to check the pockets on the next one I saw. I can honestly say I've looted a dead junkie like they were lvl 1 WoW trash. predictably, with heroin came the stealing. break and enters were extremely common, as were armed robberies which actually increased after the gun ban in '95. so yeah, a lot of stabbings and the occasional murder. home invasions happened a lot more than they were ever reported. I knew a family and there were 6 brothers- ALL of them were in jail at the same time for different crimes. the only people I have met since that can even understand what it was like are those I've met from Glasgow. do not be fooled by the T.V, Burger. Middle America is one of the safest places on earth. Australia has always had a very high rate of criminality regardless of "class". know why Police guard our war memorial? because thieves were stealing the brass and building supplies.

and in many respects things are worse now. meth replaced heroin. now with 20% of the population having admitted to using it, and in a culture of alcoholism and complete moral decline it's real easy to catch a fight in any pub/club in any city on any given day. people die and life is nasty but as Aussies we understate things.

mass shootings and crime rate are not the same thing you fool. One is hyped up by the media, this is important.

How many murders of ANY type? How many sexual assaults? Home invasions? Bodily assaults with knives, rocks, bottles, ANY kind of weapon? What are the raw numbers and percentages based on population How many people do the cops and Feds there shoot? Is that info covered up and suppressed from the public?

literally 2 posts above yours, homeboy

lemonparty.org?trump-to-outlaw-all-semi-automatic-guns

Does this mean trump is going to take away our guns??!?!???

Australia is exceptionally safe these days so long as you don't go to the wrong town or street but that's everywhere

yes and no,
i respectfully have to point out that we have a massive crime rate and orbital meth problem that is decimating even rural towns. I do not believe there are many no-go areas other than Abo missions up north and say, Lakemba or Redfern. so "safe" is a matter of wording, sure you probably won't get stabbed to death for being from wrong shire but you're bound to have everything you own stolen and sold to a speed dealer in even the most affluent suburbs if you're not careful. couple that with dog shit grade schools and it will only get worse. from memory, Queensland has a higher rate of incarceration than the U.S. we do crime here, and plenty of it.

So just curious.
Howd that Gun Control thing go back in 1939 Germany ??
I could be wrong but it went pretty bad for a couple of groups of people.
PLUS they couldn't even protect their BOOKS either.
FUCK WAD

They kill in other ways, by spreading the Australian flu no need for guns

>Beside the heavy gun control Australia and America are almost identical in social aspects.
No it's not you cunt.

>So whats stopping these shootings in Aus? Could it actually be the gun control meme?
We never had shootings even before heavy gun control.

>We never had shootings even before heavy gun control.
This. But that means it's not guns. It's a culture/community problem, with many other facets.

Wow it literally says your age in your post ID, impressive shit

I don't care if there's a school shooting every hour.
I'm not giving up my guns.

We've had a big increase in drive by shootings over last 15 years, coincidentally the same period where middle eastern immigration rose and bikie gangs (and the associated drug trafficking) were taken over by them.

Well every bit of media I've consumed on the subject would suggest that American Schools are even more fucked than ours.
>the "cliques"
>the stereotypical no one to sit with lunch table scene
>the stereotypical locker/hallway bullying scene

I can't relate to any of this shit but something tells me yanks can because the scenes appear in just about all of their movies/shows about highschool. If so their schools must be extra shit.

Bang on. There never were mass shootings in Australia.

Clean up the hood culture and I imagine your problems will get better.