When are white men going to realize that black women make better wives?

When are white men going to realize that black women make better wives?

I mean just look at them

Wouldn't you love having her beg for your white child inside of her?

Ffs pol

Where did you get those numbers? What are your sources?

Well we know that blacks love gibs. So it stands to reason that black women stay with long term providers of gibs (white guys since blacks don't stick around). Also white men are wayyyyyyyy more reliable at sticking around in relationships. It's all pretty fucking obvious for the non retarded.

y'all know I'm right. Don't deny it.

white women 4 black men
black women 4 white boys

everyone's happy

>wives
>nigger pet***

FTFY

I love black guys, they let me know which white girls are subhuman, and often fat, slags that should be steered clear of in every aspect

black women make complacent wives, not better ones.

There just happen to be many weak and equally complacent men.

all white females crave the BBC, i think you should just go date black, brown, asian or mena women instead

You can't get raked fast enough, Jean Claude.

Rape fantasies don't count as romance, Tyrone. We discussed this.

hehhhhh jus like hank hill - 'i thaink body piercin is a good thing, it gives you an easy way to tell somebody aint right just by lookin at em'

So I asked my 9/10 white gf if she ever dated black guys.

Her response?

"Ew, no!"

>wake up as a nigger
>realize even our own people sold us out as slaves for millenia
I would probably larp on Sup Forums with "muh white wymens" too if this happened to me

fuck you leaf

Well the picture says that the wm/af are the one's who don't divorce tho.....

Check your sources before post shit shill

When Hell freezes

Hurt durr a woman giving every need in return for social advancement.

Colored shocked I be.

whitbois think we care about them "stealing" black women, white women are our women, not black women

and stop pretending you're angry, it's not like you care when so many of you are dating asian women

N I G G E R

The reason WMBF couples never divorce is because such marriages are ghetto wigger x ghetto nigger and whiteboi inevitably gets shot and killed by Tyrone.
It's a setup that produces a lot of widows and no ex-husbands.

>only 44% better

Why do white men love Hispanic women?

HQNP ftw the Hapa ethnostate is coming!

I never see these. I wonder that states this is happening in
t. Northeast

Black women who marry white men are much more intelligent and sophisticated than the 99% of them who only date blacks guys. They speak well and aren't constantly portraying themselves as victims. White women who marry black guys are nearly always white trash.

It’s most likely because WM/BF couples are extremely rare, so the ones that do exist are more resilient to common relationship problems due to the large barrier they’ve already overcome.