Overlord General Ainz when?

Next part of chink translation is out! Machine translation are meh.

Man they're really picking up the pace. I get why people are saying we'll be done in 3-4 days now.

>12 hours

Nigel say he is dividing it so maybe only 2 day.

>General
can you not

>Inb4 mods take the bait and the thread gets nuked.

>that cheeky queen couldn't win against the cock
>yeah, nobody can beat the cock
>not the cock
>can't beat the cock, man
>nope

I know you're gay. Nothing wrong with being gay for papa bones.

Don't worry Anons. It couldn't get any worse. Then again judging by how the last thread went, this is going to hell anytime

>General
Stop trying to false-flag the threads, shitposter-kun.

is this the thrid Nabe?

But there a army of resistance to lead soon.

Just read the new release from baidu that was release 10minutes ago. Niea is so adorable! She totally belong to a part of Ainz minions now

I feel for the knee jerk reaction, I don't feel as retarded now.

spoil me

>Mfw that interlude
The power of cock can't lose.

From last thread
That size is far more than the size of the clothes that can be hidden, Neya repeatedly blinks, but the facts have not changed.

She want the BONES

>leddit

Yeah what the fuck Nigel, that was unexpected

How could Nigel post something so vile and toxic? I'm so done with this serious baka

Why should I care about this?

>About to Drop the series
Seriously..

How could you not after overlord real volume 10?

>wtf, I hate overlord now

Jesus fucking christ. How could you not be rock hard during the interlude.

we found the 1int stray paladin

>“Now then, Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth. I have some things to ask you. Why have you come here? If you wish to trample this country, why not move with the demihuman army from the fortress? Or could it be--”

>“...Ah, you need say no more. I can imagine what you wish to say. It would seem you are mistaken. The reason I have come here alone is not to parley with you.”

>A subdued “what” came from Calca, who was standing behind Remedios. She sounded clearly disappointed.

W-W-What was going on here? I thought she was pure.

She's pure user. Pure slut.

How can they be so dense? Are they Remedios grade?

She's breeding sow. She's never pure
Exactly

>these people are reading Nigel's fanfic

>disgusting

redditor as its finest

>They actually thought it was real
I hoped this would keep the leddits away

if only there was a way to release a fake p10 to scare them away

Out of morbid curiosity I checked out his profile and the shit he posts makes me nauseous. The dude really is that fucking dense.

Hummies btfo

Probably newcomers. Did not experience the v10 incident with Mare

She wanted his Incubus Rod, Mare has been hogging it.

western fans are a mistake

Monster rape is mid-tier taste. Consensual monster loving is god tier.

That one is quite good. Got the bone reading it

Oh, how to forget that one

In their defense, more than one author has gone full retard midway.

that shitvote system hurt my eyes

Finish reading Baidu machine translation and my brain hurts. More scheming and plan and Neia praising papa bone and disgust of her nation.

Was Maruyama lying then? She's fantasizing about a demon who's destroying her nation. She seems like an even bigger werido than most NW girls.

normal girls fantasize about giant monster dongs user

Please no shitty translation spoilers. No idea why people deliberately ruin the experience of reading a new volume for the first time.

She’s been having tacos for awhile. Now she wants a hotdog. Especially considering one taco probably stinks. The tacorella is too stupid to probably wash their taco. But she eats there anyways.

Her chest feel weird thinking about Papa bones disappointed look

REDDIT GET OUT OF MY TOMB

Oh shut up. Is not like you bought the book and plan to read it all at once.

>your average redditor is this dumb
I expected no less.

I wonder what’s social media like in Momonga’s time.

probably like twitter, nips love their twitter

Pretty sure there is also a few retarded ones here judging by the previous threads

user, it could be, that she thought Jaldabaoth just wanted to me a deal or something, which would cause less destruction.

But instead Jaldabaoth just wanted pure destruction.

Could also be that she wanted Jaldabaoth to violate her up in the air in full view of the HK citizens

>Ultimate Shootingstar Super
>Great Bow Special
KEK

I bet they're reddit tourists

She going to shot great arrow and knock you off the roof.

Neia not allowing anyone to touch her bow is cute

The dwarves must have named them

Neia is acting weird could she have been replaced by a doppelganger?

Stay at your discord.
This website is for people over 18.

>claiming Sup Forums harbours the pinnacle of intelligent lifeforms...a board with a name sounding like a babysneeze...

4th?
Anyway the next chink translation is out.

If you don't want the experience of reading the novel and just want to know what happens then all you need to do is read the summary.

>implying

Did spoil it for you?

I haven't been reading all of the threads but is Ainz' insistence on getting the maids to himself just to cover his bases, so that people won't make the connection between him and Jaldabaoth, or was there something else I wasn't picking up on?
It's not like the Holy Kingdom would know that they're "rewarding" him with his own stuff and so would feel extra indebted to him or anything.

You were right the first time.

Stopped reading after the first few words. Its annoying trying to dodge this shit though

They offer gratitude, respect and friendship, instead Ainz ask for forgiveness. Is he not the most magnanimous being.

So why did Albedo allow Ainz to go alone on a journey with no guards and a little minx like Neia?

Please for the love of Nigel-sama, please stop trying to derail the thread by posting "THOSE" ignorant people. Nothing good ever comes from mentioning them. Yeah, I know it's hella funny to laugh at them but that alone is derailing the conversation. This post of mine, pointing it out also has a chance for derailing the thread. This is why certain things are banned and why we can't have fun.

If you people can't wait for Nigel to translate the next part, keep spoilers to yourself.

Albedo kills Neia

Ainz save the queen.

Lelouche dies

Momon and Ainz are the same person.

>offer friendship, etc
Yeah right, while at the same time wanted Demons and Undead to kill each other then reap the rewards.
Paladins..

No one's going to believe this one, stupid. They have to at least feel real.

>tmw reading too much into Ainz' actions

Sasuga, I guess.

>That spacing
Laughing at redditors is a local pastime, get out.

>Probably newcomers. Did not experience the v10 incident with Mare

I glossed over it in my mind cause as soon as the hijinks started with Mare, which were in the first six lines, I closed the tab out of reflex. Violence and gore, I can endure, but not that.

Nemuldabaoth never.

pussy

You are just like Demi

He only seems to be alone to the HK troops. Also HK is under control of Demi so its a safe haven for Nazarick denizens.

Double down, become Demi.

This spacing-based witch hunt is one of the saddest things I've seen on here recently.