OPT

One Page Thread. In this thread we post one page of a manga in hopes of getting other anons interested. Posting source in filename is encouraged, while asking for sauce is discouraged. Cropping images to make them unsauceable.. well that shit just happens and nothing to be done about it

Not only am I happy that This worthless series was most likely cancelled. But I eagerly await lynn's other series getting canceled as well.

>instead of just ending the manga happily Lynn adds another cuck-filled subplot before ending it happily anyways

Komi-san is maximum comfy. Real happy about the latest chapters in it too.

Picked up, thanks user it's cute.

I've only read chapter 1 but this is really good so far.

Boy teams up with spirit to solve deaths caused by supernatural means

what happened to the lovely anons scanning this?

How about giving the name of the manga my man

Ok, I'm interested. I don't care what her reasons are for this though I hope she loses

Google image search's best guess for this image is "Chapter 13, Title 11, United States Code". It still gave the sauce, but what the fucking shit?

this is awful

It's a comedy series that gets more serious exploring the MCs' backgrounds, but the focus isn't romance.

come on user, it is in the file name. How shit can you be to not notice that? are you blind?

Yeah.
So is this.

Of course I noticed. I'm not retarded.
I just like to google OPT pages every now and then to see if google's image search is still total shit. That best guess threw me for a loop, though.

Sauce is Grand Blue for anyone wondering

I absolutely loved the comedy in it, i need to catch with it soon, wasn't able to read a lot lately.

Yeah, I have a big stupid grin on my face every chapter.

Hard to believe it's from the same author as baka no test which I found boring as hell.

>Of course I noticed. I'm not retarded.

I thought I'd be able to fap to this one, but it melted my heart instead. Then I fapped to her sister.

I though it was just some random fan art on deviant art

Nope, it's official. I baited Sup Forums with it way back and it got picked up shortly after.

> it's from the same author as baka no test

It all makes sense now.

Cripple loli and her autistic immortal boyfriend team up with his police officer ex girlfriend to defeat an idol ghost by literally shitposting it to death on the internet.

>Tfw no English translation ever

How about you learn to use a fucking computer, you fuckwit?

THIS FUCKING NEVER HAPPENED.

It did! Face it!

Damn lolis. They're getting bold

>lalatina

I just want to thank the user for posting this manga.
Komi-san is a miracle to the universe.

>yuri
Hmhmmmm. Is it good ?

>he doesn't know that it sold like hottokeki and ended normally.

yeah, give it a shot, it's a short mango it only has 14 chapters iirc

>that art

100 hearts
no need to thank me

Also, nymphodelic

>tfw Prism got cancelled from plagiarism

translation never

He grew a beak

Do we have new chapters of this ?

I can't read or watch shit like that. It's obvious edgy self-insert. Feels like a lot of shit like that is getting published within the past few months. People don't understand that if you just reverse cliched tropes, even if it has never been done before, your final product is still going to be generic cliched shit from how fucking obvious it is.

you made me read this just now and i can entirely understand why the japanese comments are full of angery

Good

what happened?

What happened to the updates?

little girl is a demon race individual, but her current school teacher from the church noticed her horn and pretty much called her a pathetic piece of sub-human trash not only to her face but infront of the entire class to boot
she promptly attacks herself with magic afterwards to chop off the horn on her head and goes unconscious in a small pile of her own blood

>goes unconscious in a small pile of her own blood
it doesn't seem too bad?

wat

it's moreso the fact that the character's pretty much a lovable ball of adorableness that even some rough customers treat her nicely for the most part, only to pretty much have a psychological breakdown and commit self-harm because of a particularly racist and cruel individual ousting her and treating her like complete shit, especially for a 7 year old girl not used to how things are yet and very self-conscious about her past

it just sort of rips one's heart strings up

Dammit user, I was just about to forget that one

Will she be alright?

she'll recover
and the protagonist will talk to god personally to punish the teacher according to the novel

Usagi Dropped

Need proof? Here.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAHH. WHY.

It's not that surprising. Both can be basically explained by idiots abusing the shit out of each other. Baka to test would be really similar if you take out that dumb tsundere and maybe replace her with something acceptable

Nips and their stupid goddamn tastes. Fuck sakes.

>Reverse image search gives nothing
Please just put the name into the filename

Please, just lurk fucking more.

>on endless delays because writer and author can't be assed to be professional
>announcement of ending happens the same week as the last chapter
>rushed as hell ending with dropped plotlines
Either it was cancelled or Lynn finally realized that he had nothing going for this story and just wanted to quit it.

>I baited Sup Forums with it way back
You fucker I remember you.

>Kazuo Ishiguro won the literature nobel price instead
It's just not fair

Kind of interested
At first I was skeptic, then lost all hope because I know Gate anime is shit. Am I being mislead to think that the source material will be bad as well?
Seriously, nigger?
Thats nice
I feel like you had better pages to pick from; but in case you did not, why bother
Seems fun; even if its a romance, should not be as incredibly vanilla as seems to be
Is THIS supposed to be the best non-spoiler panel to convince someone to read a manga? What kind of shit manga have you been reading? Over the top actions and mood swings over the thought of being fat is one way to convince someone a story is bullshit
Its interesting how they dont say a word, but admittedly, Im not fond of romance
WHATS WITH THEIR EYES
Seems like it would have a couple of interesting sequences
If this is some kind of coming of age and terrible realizations about the world story filled with hate done by some user, that could be cool
But it probably isnt?
Nice, picked up
Name?
Thats a funny stuttering panel
Nice art, pity its probably a teen romance drama story
Holy shit, Im not into amputees so I'll pass
What
Sauce
Every time I see artifacts I get so angry holy shit. Man, we're not in 95 anymore, no websites should compress or otherwise decrease image quality ever
Name?
Thats alright, seems a bit cliche though
Maybe
Nice
Nice art
WHY would anyone be interested in this generic shit if there are HUNDREDS of other stories about exploring sexuality out there already
Seems nice
I miss playing Cthulu Mythos
Is that page lacking any transition panels? This may actually be interesting

There you go, Blame!, probably my favorite page, read from left to right.