If you were to be executed what would be your last words? also, what would be your last meal?

if you were to be executed what would be your last words? also, what would be your last meal?

Mc Donalds

your last word is mcdonalds?

My last meal would be a bowl of live cicadas.

Last words? Praise Christ

>If you believe nothing else, believe that modern economics is proof that we can make up an entire school of thought, create and interpret data to affirm any worldview we want, and sell it wholesale to the population such that people believe up is down and down is up. Your world is a lie and time will prove Von Mises right when your entire reality comes crumbling down and you'll wish you were sitting here right now instead of me. Now pull the lever and earn your paycheck and go home and tell your wife and kids you love them, because dark days await you all.

>what would be your last words?

the secret of gravity is...

Last meal?
A pizza. Just be the steroypical mutt and just get a god damn good deep dish pizza. Supreme.
Last Words?
I have evidence that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

>name dropping Mises as you go out

Nice one user

Jews did 9-11, nigs did 7-11.

ur mum's pussy

God Bless America

Had me up until
>Von Mises

Kekd

GKTRWN

I had a crab sandwich at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco in 1984 that was the best fucking sandwich I've ever had in my life. I would send them to go get me one and then while they're gone I'd hang myself and deny them the pleasure of executing me

Kek

"Those filthy kikes at CNN deserved it."

Eggs Benedict with a side of as much bacon as they'd allow me.

Last meal? 4 epic burritos from del taco, 3 double bean burritos with extra jalapeno pepper sauce, a gallon of black coffee, and half a gallon of tomato sauce.

In other words, when they throw the switch the mess im gonna make will br remembered by all involved.

Last words?

"Are you sure this things safe"?

>Last Words

Death is the true redpill modafuckers

I would eat vegetables and fruits.

My last words would be: You're killing one innocent man. You'll have to live in this world with that in mind. Good luck!

final words
>hitler did nothing wrong
last meal
>an ice cold glass of whole cow milk

Mises was a stupid dirty kike selling just another form of Jewish slavery.

I return to my maker. May he show mercy towards us all.
Last meal, probably a big fat rich and creamy macaroni cheese with garlic bread and a side of fries. Finish it off with caramel vanilla cheesecake. Wash it down with a cola, and finish it off with a cheese platter, grapes, nuts, crackers and a glass of merlot.

"Death to Canada."
Dry pancakes.

>"McDonalds"
-mutt

With or without maple syrup??

Famous last words. White people came from albinism.

No thanks. I'm on a diet.

The most greasy Mexican food so those mother fuckers have to clean up my diarrhea and shit.

nigga they dry

Oh yeah, well I am drunk. But why????? Dry pancakes, that's a good damn crime.

Show bobs and vagene. vagene with bobs

Last words
>Sup Forums is the humanity last hope
Last meal
>sopa de macaco