Pripara

I don't get this series at all. For one thing what the fuck and where exactly is Pripara? Are all of the Priparas connected physically, hence Falulu being able to ride the pegacorn in order to fuck off to another Pripara? Is it its own realm of existence that is made by magic? I theorizie that it is all one big virtual reality set up, hence the changes between worlds. Mega-nee would pretty much just be Agent Smith.

Its made by magic in a girl's heart.

Is the first series of Aikatsu as good as it gets? I keep reading that the other series, especially Stars, are shit. Is it just a meme? I don't want to ruin my pure memories of Ichigo in her prime.

Stars got good eventually. You should be fine watching it.

It's been following the same S2 quality curve as the original so far.

Stars overall is just not that great. Not bad but not really good. I still enjoy parts of it, but overall it has to many flaws to ever really call it good.

You're just not watching Stars right, if you watched it properly then you'd like it more than OG.

I loved most of Stars season 1, then near the end of season 1 and the first ~20 episodes of S2 are shit, now its back to being good again. I guess it depends on if you're ok with sitting through some shit to get to the good stuff. Overall original Aikatsu is definitely better though.

Are Aroma and Mikan the gays idols?

What's the right way to watch it?

Just good friends!

You see, Pripara is actually a Madoka spinoff. Think about it: Pripara has been around for more than centuries, but thousands of years. We see flashbacks of pripara not only to the Baroque and Classical periods, but even to ancient times. Pripara's technology is advanced though, and not just silly future-advanced, but advanced as in it's ran by millions (maybe more?) of humanoid robots that look and feel like humans, there are actual human clones, matter of any kind can be simply rearranged on the MOLECULAR level on a LARGE SCALE with INCREDIBLE detail, there is teleportation into a separate world, etc. And we're talking B.C.

We can safely conclude that Pripara was started by aliens, as this technology could not have come from anywhere else. And why? They must get something out of it, and the girls' objective is singing and dancing. There really isn't anything to gain from that besides an emotional high, and so the most reasonable conclusion is that the aliens have found a way to farm some sort of unknown beneficial entity from the emotions of girls for their own civilization. Why does Lala have to shill so hard? Why is it so essential that girls have to be idols? Why can't they just go their own way, like Nino wanted? There is some subliminal social engineering going on here, and it must be that the aliens need to reap the benefits of the raibus of little girls for some reason.

Maybe to counteract entropy, break the second law of thermodynamics, and prevent the heat-death of the universe?

>Invite an idol to your ship as a recruitment tactic
>Idol ends up recruiting people to her side
Yume is messing up Elza's plans.

So, if Pripara is Madoka spinoff, and Madoka is Kamen Rider Ryuki, then Pripara and Kamen Rider are sister shows!
So, how's Build so far?

I got so desperate for children's shows that I almost watched Kamen Rider because some user told me to, but then I found Kiruminzuu and I'm good for a little bit longer. The problem with Kiruminzuu is that the het is triggering me really hard. I like Ken but he was a fucking mistake and shouldn't be in the show.

None of that answers your question sorry.

You should just watch Drive instead user, Build can wait.

>the het is triggering me really hard
I don't think kamen rider is for you either

Elza's only plan is to have idols unlock the wings so she can get her hands on the golden clo- sun wings

I just don't get why anyone who's never been with a girl would want to see some fucking kids being all lovey and flaunting their happiness in our faces. Why would you want to see a happy kids living the adorable romance you never got to nor ever will have? How is that not infuriating? It's like when low-class, trashy poor people watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians or read People magazine; they are a bunch of fucking poor people reading about a bunch of useless dumbasses who are, for whatever reason, way the hell richer than they are or will ever be, and these scum are just happy consuming media about the rich and famous consuming luxuries that they will NEVER be able to afford. And that's understandable because the kind of people who look up to people for being rich are clearly pretty stupid so that makes sense to me.

But I'd like to believe that you guys aren't that stupid, right? How can you just enjoy watching people take what you don't have for themselves (in this case, females)? Maybe if there's some funny spin on it or if the romance itself isn't the point of the relationship, than yeah, I can get behind het, but that's rarely the case. Are you guys just cucks? Are you really the "thinking men" that moot prophesied? Or are you masochists? Or both?

I'm just trying to get into the mind of a hetfag who's also a kissless virgin. As a virgin myself, I can't stand it.

BREAK THE CONDITIONING!

>Maybe to counteract entropy, break the second law of thermodynamics, and prevent the heat-death of the universe?
We already have wish-granting Cocotama

>Madoka spinoff
Haha, see two posts above you

Fuck off stupid faggot, kill yourself already

Such a beautiful imouto, why do you do this to me?

>hurrr, there are two walls of text therefore they must be my the same person

I mean they were both by me, but they might not have been.

Getting sloshed with friends till you think you're gonna throw up is aikatsu!

Is your idol an angel?

Fuck off

I'm sure your imouto is cute too, ainon

>I'm being chased into /ai/

PREASE STOPPPPU!!! You told me to fuck off to /ai/, so that's what I did, leave me alone!

You need to learn how to chill and pshuu Himeanon

I don't have one. But I wouldn't mind having one like Miharu.

Stop shitposting

My posts are sincere, I am just a shitty person.

Kill yourself

Hime is so fucking cute.
How can Aria even compete?

Don't bully him

Don't defend shitty avatarfags.

No but really fuck Sophie, she's a traitor. I cannot just fucking "pshuu" around anybody who unironically supports Hibiki. Do not let your guard down around traitors.

I didn't even post Hime until you made it clear that you were the fuck off guy. You're catchphrasefagging. You're actually exactly what you accuse me of being, Mr. Attentionwhore.

They should be cute together instead of competing.

Fuck off

Peko

Sorry we're only allowed one Hime.
Feel free to bring over a cat or idol.

>het is triggering me
I am sorry for you, user.
Is that the one where secondary Rider is Sakaki Yuya? I still got the PTSD from Arc-V

>himefag is the triggered-by-hetfag
This is like the day I learned when Santa wasn't real because I caught my dad dressed up as Santa in front of the Christmas tree raping my little sister

Het!

Eww, boys

>Sorry we're only allowed one Hime

Wow, that's pretty mean just trying to kick out the Hime from Aikatsu like that.

gay

Fure

Wait, really? Was your little sister cute? Did she like it? Or did she report your dad? Or did she just think it was Santa that raped her and forget about it?

Do your part and report him so he gets banned for like the 5th time.

Am I doing het right?

But it was obvious, user.

You're the one inciting shit for no reason.

But they've had like no development this season. Poor Subaru-kun got ntr'd by Koharu and Rola

Wrong, shitposters do that first and he's been avatarfagging/hetmad shitting up multiple threads.

It's just an analogy for my disillusion. I was actually the one who dressed up as Santa and raped her, she forgot all about it but has panic attacks at shopping malls.
No.
Maybe I just didn't want to believe it could be true.

>het ass to ass

>he's never experienced the pure joy of going ass to ass with a lady friend
wew

Wait, mods actually ban low profile shitposter anons like himefag? I thought one needs to be on the level of nanohashitter to get attention from the mods.

Het?

>low profile

I guess you've missed most of his usual avatarfagging

I want to be hetero

Lippu
Nozomu-san
Lippu
Nozomu-san
Lippu
Nozomu-san
Lippu
Nozomu-san
[autistic screeching]

Renton?

I got banned once for say Kemono Friends is the undertale of animes, it is.

He is growing up, Aoi has to look up to him now.

It was at this point I realized all the idols take hormones to keep up appearances.

Ah, I remember now. It was a few month since I last visited /ai/ or /pc/.
The main problem with him wasn't avatarfagging, but literally crying for atenttion though.

This is what you get for not watching Pretty Rhythm.

Stop
But who represents Santa and who represents the father? Surely you're not likening my fully reasonable argument against heterosexuality in anime to an abusive father (with admittedly good tastes). And I still haven't gotten a reasonable retort to . Everyone thinks I'm shitposting but I'm being serious. Poor people should hate rich people rich people doing rich things shows and virgins should hate het people doing het things shows. It's perfectly reasonable.

Long life to Himefag.

Only if I get to bully him, god I love doing it.

I miss lovely cat user.

>not self-inserting as main girl
Found your problem, now fuck off.

No

I enjoy Himefag posts.

>Self-insert
Are you sure you are not an otaku? Because you surely sound as pathetic as a real one.

I sure do love idles.

Male Aikatsu series when?

I can't self insert into main characters, only into side characters. Besides, I'm not gay.

Yeah, me too. Who's your favorite?

He will probably live longer than us given his age and healthy liver.

Not all of us indulge into unhealthy shit like drinking or smoking.

It's not gay if you self-insert as a girl.

Himefag comes here to get raped.

By mods yeah

>virgins should hate het people doing het things shows
Found your problem

Little girls shouldn't fight.

Also by /ai/posters, I bet Himefag's ass must be a roast beff by now.

I told you man I fucking told you, why did nobody believe me when I said that Leona already went to DanPri