How do people today afford taking their family on trips anymore...

How do people today afford taking their family on trips anymore? When I was a kid my dad used to take myself my mom and my sister away to places like Disney World and the Grand Canyon or even Europe all the time and we were middle class. Every time I try to plan a trip to somewhere for myself and maybe a friend, the expenses just for myself are high let alone if I took 3 other people. Is it even possible for you to take your family on trips that were stereotypical for us as kids?

My mom's boyfriend always pays

We only ever visited places where we had family to stay with, thereby saving on hotels, food expenses, etc...

no its not
not for middle class
upper middle class maybe
we just don't make enough money anymore
in the 50's you could buy 2 brand new cars a new house and and go on vacation multiple times a year and still have money left over
all on the income of just the man of the house while the wife stayed home
this is no longer possible

manage your fucking finances better? get a better paying job?

married with 2 kids middle class and we take a vacation every summer. no debt besides mortgage and one car payment. and we put money back for kids college fund. so..... I don't know what to tell you

>mortgage isn't paid
>car isn't paid
>goes on vacation once a year
maybe YOU should manage your finances better idiot

Manage your money wisely. If your job doesn't pay well you'd have to work overtime or find another or an additional job. Start saving up a month or three in advance. Try to bring your own food rather than eating at restaurants, that'll take a chunk out of your wallet. Plan all expenses beforehand, i.e. X amount of money for gas, X amount of money to get in, X amount of money for souvenirs, and so on.

>having a mortgage means you cant go on a vacation

You're just shit with money

The biggest trick the jew pulled was getting women to work and then jacking up the prices on everything so instead of being flush with cash like they should be, families are still just getting by.

Get paid moar.

Secured debts paid off too quickly will damage your credit score

t. basement dwelling faggot

The problem now is people spend way too much

It's simpler than that. They took that $100,000 paying office job and turned it into 2 $50,000 jobs but now on top of that you have to pay for daycare

He has two kids. Why would he keep them locked in the house every summer when he knows he can afford a vacation?

They would budget. Put money away. Fewer clothes, we wore sneakers, not expensive shoes. You ate breakfast, l7nch, dinner, there were no leftovers, and no snacks, except for maybe after school.

It was a whole different world. If you were a few pounds overweight you go your clothes in the “husky” department. Maybe one chubby kid in your grade.

>only two kids
Have at least one more if you're white, we need to at least keep the population we have now and there are so many people not having kids

I love these kikeposters. Manage your finances better! Just get the Jew to pay you more, faggot!

All I get from this is someone making big fucking money claiming they're "middle class" for the troll of it. Just having a "college fund" is aristocratic as hell at this point.

15 year fixed mortgage, fuck all that extra interest, payment
5 year 0% interest car payment
retirement, investments, kids college, and a vacation every year. with a healthy savings account.

my finances are solid. people just need to learn to manage their money better.

Seconding this.

>5 years 0% interest
We knew you were Jewish, liar.

have two boys, trying to talk the wife into a third. she doesn't want another boy, but i don't want a daughter so we're kinda stuck. not like we get to choose but whatever.

If you can't put aside money for a college fund you're doing something wrong.

Your question is rhetorical.
The middle class is not meant to be able to afford anything these days, other than paying for Netflix, iPhones, Amazon Echo, and the other mind programming straight into your home.

i'm sorry your credit score is terrible to not get offered these deals

Why don't you want a daughter? The fuck is wrong with your head?

Well just roll the dice, daughters aren't that bad if you can raise them right. Some families like mine seem to have mostly men, maybe your's is the same.

i don't want her to become a slut. much easier to worry about one dick than a million

Meanwhile the future of American demographics .........

>Just having a "college fund"
College is one of the things you should stop pissing money away one

>much easier to worry about one dick than a million
Holy fuck that's a good quote

>muh good goy points

Define "put aside." This guy even admits his debts aren't paid off but he's off trying to get the Jew to pay him interest on a "college fund" as if that's going to avail his children of anything. It's not 2 grand and a summer job anymore, grandpa. The average state college is going to cost you $100k or more all in.

You got an extra $100k lying around at historically low interest rates? Just work the time series for a flat annuity at 0.5% interest and see how much fucking money you're going to have "set aside" for college.

I knew you boomer protokikes were bad at math but you're also bad at observing the world around you.

>sorry goyim i'm jewish enough to get deals from my tribe

Its a scam
You can either take the 0% loan or the cash back

I spend my whole life living in B&B's across the world. It's cheaper than holidays and living in one normal house

lol no retard.
that's a myth
paying off your debt quickly gives you GOOD credit

Bowing to the Jew to some extent is a necessity in the current economic climate. Besides, who better to murder the king than his vizier?

I was alive in the 50s. Nobody had two cars, except maybe movie stars. Your new house would be 850 square feet. On vacation, you'd stay in campgrounds and sleep in your car. Eating in restaurants was once a month at most. You did without your $100/mo cable bill, $100/mo cell phone bill, and all the other crap millenials waste money on.

You can still live how you describe if you spend like men did in the 50s.

>i don't want her to become a slut.
Dont raise her to be one

Pretty sure those are prairie niggers, they do kinda have a reason to be mad in between shots of mouthwash.

no user, taking a loa out or saving up for a trip instead of wasting it on your video game and cable addiction is DEFINITELY *not possible.

so you have 2 fully paid brand new cars a new house and you go on vacation to the Bahamas 3 times a year I take it?

>we just don't make enough money anymore
HAHAHAHA fucking fag, now we have x10 more technology and cost/efficiency.
The only reason we are fucked is because of taxes o fund the welfare state and foreign aid

I've never gone on a vacation in my life.

That is the worst, most retarded excuse for maintaining a debt I've ever heard.
>continue paying interest longer than you have to, because otherwise the jews will give you a slightly lower point score!
Fuck that shit - pay debts off as fast as possible. Don't pay money to borrow if you don't have to.

God I wish they did I need to find some family nudist camps
About to get a pedo RV and stalk campgrounds so help me God

more talking about the car
but yah maybe instead of wasting it on going to some lousy beach for 2 weeks you take a year off and put it into your mortgage...
you know after you actually own your car

I WISH. No, they make you skirt the line, they want you to fuck up so they can simultaneously milk you for money and bring down your credit score.

Manufacturing being outsourced in the early 90's essentially killed the country and made everything go to shit.

If your mortgage is mangeable I don't see the big deal
People in the 50s had mortgages

playing around in their neighborhood is bad because...?
me and my family only went on vacation like 3 times for the 20 years I was living with them

Kek

Idon't hink it gets enough attention, but that's really an ugly as fuck monument. Just asymmetrical, lopsided with no real pattern, with unfinished looking stonework around each of the presidents and just a bunch of broken stone sloppily left under it. It was probably a relatively nice looking piece of natural rock before too, just by what's left of the actual mountain surface.

What does that have to do with the money you are actually paid. Technology does not necessarily translate into lower cost and higher efficiency. Take a gander at your favorite faggot, Elon Musk. You see those cars? They're more expensive.
Retarded boomer posting as if they didn't have landline telephones that were expensive as fuck. All boomers have cable TV, what are you on, grandpa?
The Jew's vizier is never a white guy, always another Jew. If the vizier murders the king, the Jews win. If the king survives and retaliates, the Jews win. You're a fool thinking you'd ever be the vizier.

My family and I always went on car trips when I was young. It saved money and us kids actually enjoyed it a whole lot. When we would fly somewhere for vacation, we'd use the frequent flier miles my father gathered during work to pay for the flight and hotel.
I'm not sure why it'd be any different now, except for a small increase in food, gas, and parking for touristy locations.

One a year I go to Europe for two weeks, and once every couple of months I'll just pick somewhere out of state to go for 3-5 days. I'll drive if it's within 12 hours.
Stats:
>24/M/OK
>80-120k/year
>HVAC Contractor and own commercial/ residential rental properties
>only higher education was trade school and fashion design
>total bills per month: $1,700 including rent, utilities, phone and internet, insurance, two car payments(5 vehicles total), spotify/Netflix

I kind of don't get it. I look at my friends who make $10/hr at fucking walmart or something and am like "don't you want more out of life?" I dunno. It's not hard. People inflict debt and financial instability upon themselves more than anything.

take the train, trains are redpilled. If you must take the cheapest flight to your desired continent then use trains from there

It's not bad, but vacations are a nice bonding experience.

>Retarded boomer posting as if they didn't have landline telephones that were expensive as fuck.
they had one per family
>All boomers have cable TV, what are you on, grandpa?
most people didnt have cable until the 90s

It's a fucking disgusting display of idolatry and none of the 4 Presidents depicted would have wanted it ever commissioned. It's also an unnecessary "fuck you" to the Plains Indians tribes that consider the land holy. We never should have made Mt. Rushmore, it is a fucking sickening display of idolatry over preservation of natural wonder.

jacking up the prices on everything

>keeps buying everything

imagine living like a bum for 3 years ,saving 60 grand (working minimum wage and overtime maybe some treeplanting) and buying a house or some land.

lots of people do it, make yourself one of them

pic related, if you find the cabin in pic you win

>own commercial/ residential rental properties
So you're a Jew slumlord. Rich man detected.

Okay, wiseguy, now explain away all the money they had to spend on their wives since they didn't fucking work in the 50s.

>the economy was exactly the same back then as it is now and cost of living was the same to aside from phone and Internet bills
you're either ignorant or stupid if you believe this...
or lying that you were old enough to remember anything back then
having two cars was just as common as it is today
except back then you could actually afford them and they weren't old pieces of garbage

no most people had over the air television up until the 90s you dumb cunt

trains are meme transport
If your are too cheap to fly take the bus
If you have a family driving is going to by far be the cheapest option

I use vizier merely to indicate one who has earned the jew's trust by grove long at their feet.

Thats what happens when you print money like its nothing.

Groveling*

God I wish I was a jew slumlord and desperate parents had to trade their child's virginity for a roof over their head SO HELP ME GOD

or maybe because there was more than enough jobs to go around
no illegal aliens and no women working
and because everything was made in America

>motel 6
>gasoline
>arby's
about 200 at most

>all the money they had to spend on their wives
They didnt because their wives were at home cooking instead of going out to eat every night

Please, fake boomers, tell me what CATV means? Is it Community Access Television? Was it a big fucking antenna that received over the air but people still paid for cables to it in the fucking 50s? Can we take a guess to who is a lying fucking Jew?

It's you.

That's just the red man and his family. We did kind of fucking them out of the black hills after signing a treaty.

>Autistic screeching from a millenial who's blaming everyone else because they dropped $200k on their humanities degree

Silent generation actually. In 1965 my telephone bill was $2.66 per month (and it included the receiver).

Stop pissing away your money on avacado toast, wear some decent clothes to work and stop spending the day texting and maybe you can get a promotion and have a few bucks in the bank.

well maybe for you but I don't plan on it until my kids are old enough to remember going on them and at least my car is paid off and my student debt assuming I accumulate any

I live in a small town where the easiest money to make is in property. I actually pride myself in the fact that I'll go out of pocket to improve my investment with renovations and remodels, bringing in a better class of client/renter and improving the town over all. Better business=a better town=more residents=more money. I actually am just trying to ruin this town for poor people honestly. Also worth mentioning it's a small town of like 8-10,000 in buttfuck nowhere, but it's cheap and affords the life I want to live. Lived in Boston for 3 years, spent way too much money for a slightly above average way of life. Not worth.

Something that most people didnt have
I grew up in the 80s and we were well off and didnt have cable

>avacado toast
>pissing away
>literally the cheapest meal in history

I thought boomers and Jews were supposed to be smart.

>I actually am just trying to ruin this town for poor people honestly
At least you admit that you're a Jewish slumlord, kikeanon.

I've seen grown ass men get on their hands and knees and beg for $16/hr jobs because they cannot support their wife and kids and are flat broke. This isn't your father's economy buddy boys. You have pajeets doing white collar work and mexicans doing blue collar work for cheap, your ass is outta here unless you know someone. I know STEM graduates without a job. This is real life buckos, this economy is no joke.

>t. soyboy
Just open your anus wide and proud for that Native American cock? Want to suck native dick to expunge your white guilt?

>I live with my parents still, and totally understand how money works the post!
lol kys underaged/manchild

peanut butter is cheaper than avocado but the main problem is they pay someone to make it

>Jews invented inflation

That's wrong.
t. paid off house in 6 yrs, 805 fico

Also, around here it's mostly Mexicans that are slumlords.

>Jews invented inflation
Pretty much
Its basically a scam the government does so they can keep giving out shit loans

Yeah whatever kikeanon. The FCC was created because of CATV, because enough people were getting this shit and it had to be regulated according to the government. If you didn't have it because you were fucking poor that doesn't mean nobody had it.

Then you brag to me about your poverty life in the 50s with three houses, twenty cars, and a wife cooking you five meals a day despite not having CATV. Fuck you. You don't understand the world around you and how it has changed.

ungrateful cunts.
their life was shit without the technology of white men. they would have still been living in teepees in winter shivering and starving to death.
instead they get a nanny state paid for by whites, special rights, can come on white land and break the law then retreat to the res and claim immunity.
fuck their ungratefulness.

You need to save money, plan ahead. You will need to get better jobs through the years.
You have to just fuckking go for it brah!

fuel was waaaay cheaper before 9/11 if you watch some 90s movies and you may catch a glimpse of gas prices of the time.

they were actually doing okay
>ungrateful
thanks for killing most of their population and moving them onto swathes of desert where they couldn't earn a living off sand

I'm a man I can afford basic shit like a trip.

WOW
Is it really that economical? If I put it on some Ezekial bread (regular wheat is poison) WOW I would have the perfect snack for my RV life!
AMAZING

You're not making $100k a year as a HVAC guy lmfao that's a $10/hr job starting that maxes out at like 20 - 25hr where I live. I worked with those idiots on a job site once, no way those retards make 6 figures. The only money in HVAC is sales anyway.

No doubt there is some truth to the "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" meme but it is also true that a dollar doesn't go nearly as far anymore. It's more difficult to find a job that supports a family than it was in the past.