Dragon Ball Super!

Less than 24 hours until the double-episode special! Place your final predictions and bets. Will any U7 members be knocked off during episodes 109 and 110? How hard will Goku job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvg6vSkqKf8
youtube.com/watch?v=qywsIn_jKgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The funniest thing to come from Super is Google Translate.

>Cauliflower was taught how to become a super siren in the cabbage
Her powers truly have no limits.

Can you set it to Wumbo?

Caulifla is so cute.

Caulifla's VA is a qt.
Fits her hot voice.

>This is real.
WTF I LOVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE NOW!

Behold one of the hidden fighters

There wasn't an episode last week right?

Nope.

There was no episode last week, yes. There was a One Piece special that played over DBS's time spot instead. But tomorrow is the DBS special. There are two episodes 109. and 110.

Oh okay. Then idk, Vegeta drops out and so does the saiyan boy from universe 6 no one remembers

>Jiren's Google translate is Dylen
Why the fuck is this so funny

IDK why more people haven't just been hiding.

You could've just got someone who can go invisible and have them wait until there's like only 3 people left in total and everyone is tired but you. That is the best strategy for this kinda match, and there's no rule against it.

There needs to be a filler where Goku and Vegeta venture to Universe 6's Planet Sadal. Vegeta meets the king and eventually trains Cabba while Goku trains Caulifla.

In the end Vegeta gets competitive and tries to see whose student is better which leads to Caulifla vs Cabba. Kale is cucked in the process.

"Dylen"
>he is cool, but he is proud of his awesome strength

Even the word choice is funny to me.

Yes, but as a result of Kale being left out, she discovers her true power and kills both Caulifla and Cabba and then a new arc starts because Kale is now too strong for anyone to defeat and she mindlessly hates everybody. This will effectively make Broly canon.

Nah, Caulifla will get dropped out and Kale will be one of the last to remain.

I thought the episode had aired considering how fast the threads were going

>Even though I'm pretentiously dead pretend to pretend to be frustrated by 18
Chaussa playing 5D chess with 18

No just some minor leaks.
Jiren is apparently reverse Zamasu

Toei updated their website is all. That's where all of the meme pictures in this thread came from. Everyone was trying to translate it.

They put up a bunch of new character bios such as Jiren. Which says he is stronger than some GoDs.

merch confirmed

>Mom, dad, where do super sires come from?
>In the cabbage dear

We'll aren't some GoD's like Sidra and Helles actually pretty weak? I guess we'll see if Jiren is around Beerus and Quitela

torankusu

super saiyan job super saiyan goku
>jobbed to freezer
>jobbed to hit
>jobbed to kale
this form sucks

>A blow to the cabbage

That's fighting dirty

and donut man
he really looks like a penis

Why do figures with moveable limbs always look like shit?

>me on the way home from work tomorrow

Exactly, that's why there's speculation. I would assume Jiren is very strong though. Considering the hype they forced on him so far.

10/10 run. Naruto ain't got shit.

Why is this a 1 hour special? Will it have better than usual animation?

Hype and I doubt it

>Mastar Media
post SSGSS Trunks

>A girlfriend of champa
when will cabba's suffering end?

When his universe is erased I suppose. Pity he isnt deserving of that fate seeing how he isn't half as cancerous as fat beerus, broly homage, tingle slut or the dickhead but them's the breaks.

They don't if it's mecha/a robot.

Hit is one of the more popular Super characters, I just don't see them erasing him.

Looks gross, if I ever buy Zamasu figure it'd be him ripped as fuck shirtless.

>tfw we didn't get a catfight

>A girlfriend of Champa
If only

Is there gonna be a livestream of this special?

Yes, just go to fujitv tomorrow and go to channel 7.

Does it have English subtitles

Thoughts on Goku's new form?

why are we pretending mastering a technique is a form now

It does look better than Blue i'll give it that, but not expecting much from it

use your head

Toei is literally advertising it as a new form user.

Ultimate Gohan is SSB tier, which is weaker than Buutenks.

So SSB is shit even for the Buu arc.

Looks good because it's Goku

He trained for a few hours so Gohan is much stronger than he was in Buu arc
Imagine the heights that kid would reach if he trained for 4 months

>SSB tier, which is weaker than Buutenks.
what the fuck

I really wish there was a movable one like pic related

That only works cause they can hide most of the joints behind armor. (besides the upper arms). If a character has fabric clothing or exposed limbs joints will make them look awful.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with theOh god Jesus

Perfection when?

Second baseball episode when?

Basically Broly at that point though.

If Ultimate Gohan = SSB tier then SSB is weaker than Buutenks back in the Buu arc.

>Gohan is much stronger than he was in the Buu arc
I see no evidence to support this claim. By nature of progression you could assume he's about as strong, more or less, but I don't think he's "much stronger" than back when he was at his peak.

Who?

Because everything is a new form now. That's part of the appeal of DB ever since Super Saiyan first happened.

I suspect there will be a rematch at the end of tournament assuming u6 gets revived

Male Kale.

Does that mean SS Vegito is stronger than Beerus?

>By nature of progression you could assume he's about as strong, more or less
But if we go with the huge substancial "if" that he's as strong as SSB then that wouldn't mean Blue is Buu level, but that Gohan caught up to him
But i'm not gonna crack my head over that, Super had no idea what the fuck to do with Gohan from the beginning and everything is
inconsistent as fuck regarding that boy, so i'll just wait and see where the manga puts him

I think that Super has completely messed up the power scaling and become very inconsistent as well with it. We've all seen how they handle fights, they just do whatever they want, and if they want one character to win even though he is weaker, he will pull something out of his ass.

Are you referring to anything besides Super Trunks?

>If Ultimate Gohan = SSB tier
Good thing it's not, and the show was very thorough in explaining that. Even Kale is closer to SSB and there is still a gap.

Y-yes... is that the wrong answer?

I said he was SSB tier not stronger than SSB. He's around the same level. I'd wager that Ultimate Gohan is on the bottom rung for SSB tier right now, evident by him keeping up with Golden Freeza, but since he lost to Goku he is canonically weaker than SSB and by extension Golden Freeza. I think he'll get a power up later, maybe meme blanco, but he is SSB tier.

I'd put Kale around the same level as Ultimate Gohan, probably weaker actually since she can't control or regulate it and when she did she became noticeably weaker. If she ever trains and becomes relevant maybe she could be mid to high tier, but she's shit so after this arc hopefully we never see her again.

SSB is stronger than SS3 Goku, Super Buu, etc. It's probably around the same level as Buuhan and Buutenks, if not a little stronger. That's just my guess though.

And waiting for the manga is fine, too. Gohan's piccolo gi is nice.

No, "Super" Vegito would get crushed by Bills. SSB Vegito was theoretically put on the same tier as him, but that's from the Supreme Cuck who gets stuff wrong all the time so who knows.

>this much headcanon

Why did the thread die down? Come on anons, tomorrow is hype!

Gohan didn't lose to SSB, he lost to SSBKK.
He pushed back regular SSB. He is SSB tier.

YOUR RIGHT user LETS DO THIS!

It's pretty late in USA and that's where most of the internet users are.

Does anyone have a google translate for Mojito's bio?

Someone should stream all of the episodes in this arc leading up to the special

last thread went to shit so I closed the tab and went page to just refreshing the front page and using quick reply

youtube.com/watch?v=xvg6vSkqKf8

Well, you're right. I guess I remembered it wrong.

So Gohan is definitely SSB level, maybe even a bit stronger based on their initial brief clash.

So Buuhan and Buutenks is definitely > SSB. Sheesh. What a useless form.

youtube.com/watch?v=qywsIn_jKgo

I think you're making a mistake with your assumptions.
You assume that Buu arc Ultimate Gohan is as strong as Super Ultimate Gohan but that can't possibly be the case.

>We'll aren't some GoD's like Sidra and Helles actually pretty weak?
No. This is your headcanon. Sidra comes from the lowest ranked universe, that's all.

>We'll aren't some GoD's like Sidra and Helles actually pretty weak?
Best girl Helles doesn't look pretty weak to me.

>So Buuhan and Buutenks is definitely > SSB. Sheesh. What a useless form.
Why are you so hung on the idea that Gohan matching SSGSS means that Blue is super weak instead of Gohan simply being much stronger than he was in Z?
Yes, it's bullshit that he got so strong like that in such short time but we all know how Super operates

Goku trained for a day after being hurt by bullets and got an asspull power-up. You have to just go with it and throw logic out the window, bro.

Considering the last foe he defeated with a new power-up was Freeza while jobbing left and right in Super, expectations are quite low.

I don't think it's reasonable to assume that Ultimate Gohan is stronger than his first appearance. He struggled and did all that training to reawaken his original unlocked power from Elder Kai. I think Gohan will get a power up later, maybe in a new meme form, but I've seen no actual evidence that he's gotten much stronger from his initial appearance.

Personally I think he is a little stronger, on the same scale as SSB Goku/Vegeta doing some meme training in the time chamber, but not enough to increase their "tier" or provide some massive insane boost. Another example could be how Vegeta post-Perfect Cell trained in the chamber and "got stronger" but still was no match for him 1v1. Yeah, Gohan COULD theoretically be stronger, but not by much. But that's just my opinion.

It's not impossible to imagine considering at the end of the buu arc, Gohan was still the strongest warrior on Earth.

You're all retarded. Goku was holding back in every single recruitment match. He went KK against Gohan simply because Gohan wanted his full power, and talking about the Freeza fight when it was completely fake anyways is just silly.

see I see no reasonable evidence to indicate that Gohan magically got 50x's stronger. Yet.
Wait for the new form.

>I see no reasonable evidence to indicate that Gohan magically got 50x's stronger.
How about matching up against SSGSS? The form that is much stronger than SSG, which was the form that managed to keep up against Beerus, the dude who beat Gohan no effort whatsoever in Bulma's anniversary party
I mean, you could say that it doesn't count because Gohan only used his Ultimate form against Beerus in the BoG movie, but i don't think that would make any difference, by that point SSJ3 Goku was just a few notches below Gohan and even him had no chance whatsoever against Beerus

What's the sex like?

BoG power scaling via Whis/Beerus/SSG was retconned so I can't use that as a consistent example.

The Gohan who tried to fight Bills at that time was out of shape and could barely maintain SS1.

Also we have no real way to know how much stronger SSG except that it's much stronger than SS3, we also have no real way to know how much stronger SSGSS is to SSG since it seems to be only a minor increase in some areas. It almost feels like SSG is almost as fast as SSGSS but that it's actually just way stronger and has way more power, if that makes sense, but who knows with the shit writing and lack of details Toei gives us. Hopefully Toyo clarifies in the upcoming chapters.

>The Gohan who tried to fight Bills at that time was out of shape
But the SSJ3 Goku that fought Beerus wasn't, yet he still had no chance against the cat
Regardless of how unclear the difference between SSG and SSGSS is, Gohan still put up a fight against a form that was miles above above SSJ3, which was around the same power he had in Z
I doubt Gohan will get to fight Goku in the manga, i hope he does but i bet the recruitment arc will be almost inexistent