ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? A person can just google this and have it sent to their doorstop...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? A person can just google this and have it sent to their doorstop? Are we fucking insane! look at this price? The way to stop gun violence is to make this shit cost over $30,000
Smart phones cost more than this shit!
This is an outrage. Don't ban the gun, Raise the Price to fix this from happening

Other urls found in this thread:

atr.org/gun-tax-bill-doubles-federal-gun-tax-quintuples-ammo-tax
mega.nz/#F!W3xngYAQ!hxwBCKlh1Wr_zXSHqFawJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grow the fuck up retard

thats the price of freedom faggot

nice bait.

you have to get it sent to an FFL you dink.

>nogunz detected.

What is nics?
What is a 4473?
What is a FFL?

It’s got to be shipped to a FFL you asshole. The FFL then does a background check. Learn about something before you start crying on the interwebs.

Not an argument bear creek rifles r shit

Now that you've been told to fuck off and die in regards to gun control, now you come back with an attack on price. How fucking pathetic.

>recognized it as Classic Firearms from the thumbnail

Because that's what theure trying to do now.
atr.org/gun-tax-bill-doubles-federal-gun-tax-quintuples-ammo-tax
20% gun tax 50% ammo tax.

thanks op, I just ordered one through my ffl

Buying a firearm online requires it to be shipped to a dealer with an FFL, generally at a gunshop or sporting goods store.

>1 post by this (((ID)))

you cant just ship it to your house retard you have to ship it to an ffl dealer

>2018
>plugging your site like this on Sup Forums

>479.99$
What a bargain. The only nice thing about the USA. All kind of weapons you want. Owning a rifle here is quite a chore.
>need enough points on shooting range
>all residents of the house(18+) must agree by signature

No its not about gun control
The price of these things are lower than a single minimum wage check in America
buying these type of things should be a lot more
we need to increase the price of these weapons
this is obviously more of a luxury weapon than it is for self defense and that is ok but the price needs to be in the 10k-30k range so that would solve all violent crimes with it and it would be exclusive to rich people mostly like whites
you should like that

lel eat shit nigger I just bought two

>buying these type of things should be a lot more
Why?
>we need to increase the price of these weapons
Who's "we" and why?
>price needs to be in the 10k-30k range so that would solve all violent crimes with it and it would be exclusive to rich people mostly like whites
How would that solve all violent crimes?

>Falling for a fbi job

shut up retard

Thank you!!! I had no idea!!! Got three on the way to my house now :)

You used to be able to get it delivered to your doorstop. But nannystate faggots like you already fucked that up. Now I gotta pay some faggot gun store a handling fee to have my firearm legally given to me. Do not put any more hoops in front of me nigger.

Goddammit, you're stupid.

>> price needs to be in the 10k-30k range so that would solve all violent crimes
#1 This faggot nigger is so dumb he doesn't realize that there only about 3% of gun crimes are because of rifles

#2 This faggot loves cum so much he doesn't realize there's something north of 20 million ARs out in civilian hands. Even if you found a magical way to make new ARs "$30,000", people will find a way to get ARs for far less on the used market. Or hell, just make it from an 80% lower.

Use your fucking brain, moron.

I can get this sent to my doorstep :D

If you are going on a killing spree I don't think you would give two fucks if 5.56 is 40 cents a round or even $1 a round. You either are going to prison for life or you will be dead.

T. Military Industrial Complex

Criminals would still have guns, moron. How the fuck is this supposed to work , Supply and demand wouldn't allow this. Keep dreaming you fucking lefty soy boy commie.

This is bait sage all fields.

E M I G R A T E
out of that shithole to a country that respects your god given right to self defense

hello fellow human

This is why gun owners don't trust nogun liberals. They literally react to things without actually knowing anything about what they are talking about. Imagine if someone who was anti abortion said that all abortions are done by a professional chef who jams a whisk up a woman's pussy and swirls it around then sucks the baby goop out with a turkey baster. Sounds stupid doesn't it. That's you, you sound that stupid.

because this is how it should have always been
i guarantee you every shooting that included this gun would not have happened
only people that own this would be responsible hard workers of high IQ

You're retarded.
Besides, guns aren't dangerous. Bullets are.

You don't have the right to influence the free market in such a way.
We, however, do have the right to keep and bear arms. And it SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>luxury weapon
kek

>only the rich can have guns.

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot.

>The only nice thing about the USA.
Ok

The US is no where near the freest of countries..your guns do make you free. Just more likely to die from gun shot.

>we need to
>we

>your guns do make you free
Kek.

>Smart phones cost more than this shit!
That is because smart phones are targeting absolute retards who don't know shit, so they can milk them more.

Jewish liberals get the bullet too. Not because they are jewish, but because they are liberals.

I made a Mega folder of redpills on gun control:

mega.nz/#F!W3xngYAQ!hxwBCKlh1Wr_zXSHqFawJA

Believe it or not. You can have a gun mailed to your front door in leaf land as well.

>Canada ever so slightly more free than USA
>Possibly also Australia slightly more free
Nigga you playin.

You're fuckin retarded, mate. You have to ship it to an FFL, and they have to conduct a background check. It isn't shipped to your door.

>cato.org
>doubting Super Koch Bros.

Yeah, though our (R)PAL's function as 4473's.
We can also get ammo shipped to our doors.
And this gun is completely legal.

This
>mailed to your door
Do it. Now. For science.
>cheap
I have been picking them up for less than that consistently since 2013. Where have you been?

i aint clickin that shit nigga

Imma steal that. Thanks user. Doing god's work.

>A person can just google this and have it sent to their doorstop?
>nope
I guess the joke IS on you cause that's not how it works faggot.

No, you have to send it to a place that is licensed. It's easier to find a gun show or pawn store. I'm about to purchase an AR-15 that shoots 308 rounds, an AK-47 and probably a .45 pistol. I'm also thinking about a shotgun and possibly a Marlin 444 lever action rifle.

Stop. You know nothing about purchasing firearms. It has to be sent to a Federal Firearms Licensened dealer; aka a gun store. At said gun store, the FFL license holder completes a background check on you and can even decide not to transfer the firearm to you. It's not as simple as choose gat, PayPal, wait 5 days and boom gun on the front porch. Learn some shit you imbecile.
>saged

>be an arms dealer
>to go pol and make a bait thread about “unbelievable” prices
>...
>profit

>Canada
>Bongistan
>Sweden
>Germany

>free

lmao
Who made this map? No country were accidentally calling a tranny by their wrong pronoun or jokingly saying "heil hitler" lands you in prison is in any way "free". I'd like to see what these fags classify as "freedom". It's likely based on "diversity" and other bullshit.

are you liberal?

or shilling on this gun to make a profit?

>communist flag
>kill Jewish liberals
it seems we have ourselves a Canadian police chase

>ar15
>308 rounds
Okay CNN

Firearms can't be shipped to your doorstep you dumb fuck. They can only be shipped to an FFL licensed dealer for transfer.

Jesus christ you people are fucking ignorant!

What is gun show loophole
What is face to face
What is bait, motherfucker?

A conservative pro-capitalist think tank, trying to imply that countries are "prosperous" because they are "free". "Economic Freedom" is in there too.

Warning: definitions of 'freedom' and 'prosperity' may be dubious.

Great website, they just got in some .50 cals the other day=)

Also you can't order it and have it mailed to your door, moron. You need to have it sent to an ffl who is definitely going to run a background check.

Try harder next time you want to spread some lies.

If you raise the price of smart phones they won't have the money to buy guns.
t. someone who bought a network switch who had planned on buying a firearm soon.

An AR pattern rifle in .308 is an AR10 (Typically an AR10B, which is an upscaled AR-15, as opposed to the original AR-10 which the AR-15 is based off of). No, you are not getting an AK-47, you are getting an AKM.

>orange tip
it's not even real faggot

You mean AR-10, you dumdum?

You. DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

You understand that £2B of black market cigarettes are sold yearly in the UK alone for people that want cheaper cigarettes right? That number is $5B yearly for Canada.

Can you IMAGINE what the black market sales on cigarettes yearly would be in the States?

No, I bet you can't because your IQ is measured by the temperature of tepid bathwater, you insolent fuck.

It's $100B USD/year.

For black market cigarettes.

Fucking cigarettes.

You don't save much per packet, but you save.

Hell, marijuana sales yearly here in Leafistan are estimated at almost $9B.

If people are dead-set on buying something, they'll buy it.

Ferraris START at $270K a pop, and Ferrari literally never needs to do any advertising.

Ever.

But no, instead of sitting down and thinking about how supply and demand works, looking at real-life examples of what happens when you tax shit or raise the price of something drastically (I'd bring up Daraprim, but your sub- canis familiaris intellect can't pronounce it), you decided to smoke bath salts and use your spic stepdaddy's machete (sorry: BIG KNIFE) to castrate yourself and then post here.

Dumb.

Fuck.

>gun show loopholes
Businesses still need to process 4473's at gun shows.
>face to face
If you're looking at an advert online, it better be in the same state. Personal transfers across state lines are felonies unless they go through FFL's (which means a 4473).

If you said that to my face you bet I'd shoot you.

>ar15
>.308x51
Find me one. An AR15 in .308. Not an AR10, not a fucking CNN AK or Glock either.
Its like calling an SKS an AK you fucking normie.

Honestly if you are going to buy an AR that shoots .308 your basically retarded.

Dude, 223, 5.67 308? What are you talking about? AR-15 can chamber several rounds? Why the fuck did you dishonor me by calling me cnn?

Can the mods track the IP addresses making these troll posts and do some investigate work to find the origin of these posts? Thanks.

Why? Can the platform not handle big boolet?

Better put than I did.
>ribbed for your pleasure
I lost it.

It's real you nigger. Zoom in, it looks like some kind of icon.

Some user posted something about a job ad from Toronto about a man looking for bots to consistently post and bump every 5-10 minutes.

I'd start there, but unfortunately there wasn't much further info provided.

>The price of these things are lower than a single minimum wage check in America

I think this point is importent, and I think the best way to make said point is to look the "right wing" and "left wing" arguments for inexpensive guns.

The right is interested in freedom and defending themselves from tyranny. A good quote to describe this position is from Thomas Jefferson, how said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Inexpensive guns allows more patriots to have the ability to defeat tyranny.

On the left we have the picture which is a quote from Eric Blare, better known a Gorge Orwell. Blare believed that the average person should be able to defend themselves form tyrants.

fuck off you dirty rat jew

>Its like calling an SKS an AK
That one I can understand the confusion to a CERTAIN degree, since the Chinese had both an AK and SKS designated "Type 56", but yeah. Pretty much.

Yes, there are numerous chamberings. The most common is .223 Remington/5.56x45 (they are mostly interchangeable, depending on the exact chamber dimensions). Other chamberings you'll find include .224 Valk (which is new and really fucking cool) .300 BLK, .458 SOCOM, .450 Bushmaster, .50 Beowulf, and then a litany of rounds not initially designed for AR-15's, like 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 9x19, 5.7x28, etc...

7.62x51

What about people who identify as responsible hard workers of high IQ? Who are you to tell a person how they feel on the inside?

you have to name a FFL. They'll send it there, and you have to go pick it up. FFL will do background check.

Looks like a basic bitch build. 1:9 twist isn't optimal for heavy rounds of the SHTF variety. Barrel would melt at about 1000 rounds of rapid fire.

It's okay for plinking with some cheapo taiwanese ammo

Well, fake Q, you seem to have this thing for tripfagging on a LARP while talking out of your ass just like CNN.
They call it attention seeking behavior. Seek help.

Are you even allowed to say "radical islam" in Australia?

1:8 is really the most versatile.

You can't actually get a gun shipped to your door in the U.S.; transfers have to go through an FFL. Ammo shipping is good to go in most states iirc.

Despite what it looks like, its a semi auto rifle that fires .223 rounds.
An old .303 rifle is far worse in this context yet no body bats an eye over them.

>he dose not know that people were once able to order guns form the Sears mail order catalog.

>he dose not know that before 1934 people were able to walk into a local hardware store and buy an automatic Thomson sub-machine gun for $200.

The 'original' AR pattern .308 was the AR-10. But caliber isn't the defining factor making an AR-15 an AR-10 because it is chambered in .308

If only I could order an ar from Amazon along with adderall and have it shipped to my door.

55gr out of 1:7 is fine for center of mass inside of 300 yards if you aren't a retard.

Are you pretending to be retarded? The only rifles a regular person can have delivered to their houses are curios and relics IF you have a C&R FFL. You can order a firearm online and have it shipped to an FFL who will transfer it to you but good luck shipping it to your house without getting your dogs shot.

Pic related.
Domo Tokarev-san!
Yeah, minute-of-torso is achievable, but I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than 2.5 MOA for an AR-15.

No. Unless your shit is issued or you're doing some kind of long range 5.56 build for whatever retarded reason, there is no real excuse for shooting the lighter rounds. Some of the best flying rounds with the highest BC are the 69+ grain variety.