The TRUE STORY of Christianity-Judaism:

The TRUE STORY of Christianity:

>Jehovah = volcano god (see Exodus)

>El (Elohim, El shaddiah, The heavenly Father) = SATURN, father of the heavens and god of time.

These two versions (Moses' Jehovah being a nomadic oral tradition {"Hebrews": means nomad}, and El being a local Canaanite tradition) would fight it out for the "true god of Israel" status.

>"PLEASE DADDY DON'T SACRIFICE ME!"
- Issac

>Just cut his dic, an Egyptian mark of slavery
- Father/Saturn

>"DADDY DO YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE ME?!"
- Jesus

>"FUCK YOURSELF. Do it for all our benefit"
- Saturn/Father

Jesus's was from Bethlehem, a town dominated by the group called Zealots (Zionists). Christianity was created by Paul.

>Consider Paul, properly called Schaul, who was a rabbinical student. As a Jew, Paul certainly knew that of all the peoples of the world the Jews, first and foremost, needed their souls saved. 'Go not … to the Gentiles, … But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,' demanded Christ (Matthew 10:56).

Christianity is a slave cult and the (((Elite))) of the Roman Church were gay pedophile occultists. This has not changed. And Gnostics are no exception.

Juda-ism was invented after Christianity. Before that it wasn't called Judah-ism, but there were many groups who worshiped El (saturn) and YHWH (volcano-fire). This included Moloch worship, Essenes, Pharasies, Sadducees, Zealots… It became Juda-ism after Rome was Christian and killing all the traditional philosophers, religions, and pagans. Somehow the Juda-ism survived within Christian Rome and became a main source of loans (usury),including the Templar order and Rothschilds later on which now dominate our spiritual lives and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE
youtu.be/rpA3NVafsdo
youtu.be/c-eIR-s8Xj0
youtu.be/GWiH0_aCrNM
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0
youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also remember that the enemy of the Saturn cult of El (Jesus' father) Saturn, Chronos, Ymir, Zurvanism was always the gods of tradition that became kings and fathers to man: Odin, Zues, Jupiter, Ahura Mazda…

And in the elite (((Christian))) world it's Satan, who is described by Christians as 'king of this world' (for now) and the Demiurge who fashioned this world. Of course these are bastardized version and bad translation and so the Templar's Satan is just another version of El/Saturn/Moloch. In fact the Gnostic idea of Sophia is the anti-ego self destruction philosophy, or joining the "spiritual ALL", which is another form of the Time God eating you and embracing oblivion.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

We a reaching schrizo level I didn't know were possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE

bump
You're a Mexican. You don't have the right to speak to white men about adult subjects

Does this woman appear nude anywhere? I'm asking for a friend.

Take your ritalin, it's for your own good

She was murdered by Christian-Jewish elite in a ceromony to Saturn

Did they at least remember to drink her blood in order to absorb her white powers?

Did you cut your son's wiener off to El/Saturn?

No the blood is burned as a fragrance to Jesus' father El/YWHH/Saturn in accordance with Leviticus.

No schizo I don't have kids

Neat. Do they use a brazier with the proper incense?

Will your cut their wieners to El Jehova Saturn? It's the mark of slavery in ancient egypt. Or will you sacrifice them sexually or physically like the elite Jews and Christian-gnostics do?

>Do they use a brazier with the proper incense?
breats god of the moutain actually. See video

Tell you what, I'll watch your video if you watch mine.
youtu.be/rpA3NVafsdo

>Jehovah = volcano god (see Exodus)

deal. the Cars are base
youtu.be/c-eIR-s8Xj0

dammit, now I have to watch your video.

Interesting. I get yhe "turnings" and have broken them down archeologically. If you think the volcano god was a prison, like yaweh the demiurge, what was before? The water? Or was there something in between?

>the demiurge
The demiurge is Jupiter, Odin, Zues, Ahura Mazda, all the good guys who fashioned the world for mankind. They are demonized by the Heavenly Father Saturn, the original sun, because they over threw him according to almost every myth.
Saturn eats his children, just as time eats us all. Hence the snake and the reaper

{Norse is a bit different but Yimir is the giant and fire god king that Odin and his brothers kill to make the earth.}

Gnostics inverted Plato's Demiurge because they want to join "Sophia" (wisdom) in eternal oblivion, who they call the real God. This is why they tell you to destroy your ego (self reflection). This is why Crowley and the rest would destroy their sense of self-conscious and empathy, to remove their ego through deviant violence and destructive behavior like fucking his daughter to death.

>Hence the snake and the reaper

youtu.be/GWiH0_aCrNM
Sorry, I love The Cars.

How many different ways could your premises have been interpreted had not you started with the conclusion?
>too stupid to understand the question
well let's leave it at that.

>volcano god
>in egypt

>How many different ways could your premises have been interpreted had not you started with the conclusion?
Conclusion because its history and pre-written mythology, genius.

JESUS WAS A CHILD SACRIFICE

Mt Sinai, genius

pro-tip: look up "fallacy of the single cause."

I'd have to disagree. Gnosticism was infiltrated and bastardized. Rejoining the light requires appreciation of forethought. The step beyond will. What makes us "human". Sophia is a parable on the misapplication of the light.

Gnosticm tells the tale of humanity from the first conscious human (1.2mya) - the autogenesis. Most of what you read today is a mess of hellinistic and "jewish" tradition.

I am, however, curious about the volcano reference.

pro-tip: look up "fallacy of authority."

There is nothing sigular about the facts stated or videos shown. You're choosing to ignore them while prancing about like a faux intellectual.

I've appealed to authority how, idiot? You've started with your conclusion and thus are committing a reduction fallacy/begging the question/circular reasoning... the only "faux intelligence" here is yours. Why challenge me so ill-equipped? boring

>Rejoining the light
That light is eternal death of Time/Saturn. This is why they made the Demiurge evil because it was a force of order and permanance against the Heavenly Father. As Jupiter overthrew Chronos.

>I am, however, curious about the volcano reference.
Every description of Moses's deity is a volcanic one.

These videos are pretty good despite the fucking robot voice youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y

>I've appealed to authority how, idiot?
You've already assumed the out-come of the entire thread and went on a tangent talking shit and calling names. These are the typical signs of brainwashing and appealing to authority.

Ever wonder why the masters of secret societies don't agree with one another? They're insane because they let spirits lie to them and tell them to do stupid shit which they happily oblige and then the spirits laugh at them because they made them do something terrible and didn't even give them anything real for it in return. With the occult you won't find out you've been tricked until it's too late.

>These are the typical signs of brainwashing and appealing to authority.
wat. To what authority, then, idiot? Good luck.

>To what authority, then
pre-established doctrine. You can't fake smart with hipster glasses and a snarky attitude, namefag.

I appealed to pre-established doctrine when, exactly? And that would necessarily be an appeal to authority how? What hipster glasses? And that's tripfag to you, faggot. Die your gay thread.

>Ever wonder why the masters of secret societies don't agree with one another?
It's a dominance play. Those at the top of Christianity and Judiasm know that it's an ancient cult of child sacrifice and time worship. Just like Jesus was murdered by his "Heavenly Father", father of the Heavens:
Father of the gods...

Your fear of invisible "spirits" is one way that these religous elite control you.

1. Death of time is a positive - its the prison we are trapped in
2. If the light is also a fallacy, what comes first? Jupiter vs Megatron isn't a complete answer - its a metaphor, as are all "gods" when not actually human.

Thoughts on it possibly being "the water" and how that might relate?

>why?
>how?
>I'm smart! My mommy and professor Karl Lebowizts said so! I practice inclusion and self privlage checking! Fallacy alerts! I do those!
>u gay
Ur mom's gay.

I hope your next boyfriend;s penor turns out to be a roman candle and goes off in your butthole, faggot-fucker.

The Vatican and the Catholic church is not Christianity. You are believing Illuminati fallacies.

The only truth is Jesus Christ and his teachings. Christians were persecuted because they had seen what he did with their own eyes and refused to be swayed.

>Death of time is a positive - its the prison we are trapped in
Yeah that's the cult speaking right there.
"destroy yourselves! kill your ego! Daddy wants your boy pussy! Daddy needs to kill you to move up a degree in the sect"
The cult that is the enemy of Jupiter, Zues, Odin, Ahura Mazda.... All the hero Patriarchs of society. This is why they made Sophia female and Baphemot with a ram with tits... Androgeny is anti-Patriarchy God. Christians and Gnostics and Jews larp that their God is the patriarch but he was overthrown as a child murderer and destroyer.
The destroyer is Time (Saturn, Chronos, El, Jehova, Yimir).

> If the light is also a fallacy, what comes first?
I never said fallacy. Your child killing god uses the light metaphor as the first sun Saturn. The sun that was overthrown according to all the myths by the yellow sun, the unconquerable sun (Sol Victus).

I don't know what to believe anymore. All religion and spirituality has been distorted by now. Only one thing that was tangible that you can put your faith in anymore, and the jews just so happened to kill him as well.

>The Vatican and the Catholic church is not Christianity. You are believing Illuminati fallacies.
No, you're not Christianity. You're trying to save it from its origins by simply reading the words of christ and ignoring the history and other books. You're looking at the sales pitch and ignoring what you're buying.
This is typical of the cucked rightwing Christians. It's not an evil thing you're doing on purpose but in the end you're still a plebian and the elite over you will still be having fun fucking and eating little boys on your donations.

>aristotle
You know both he and plato were initiated into the Mystery schools?

You've spewing illuminati propaganda bullshit throughout this entire thread

>I don't know what to believe anymore. All religion and spirituality has been distorted by now. Only one thing that was tangible that you can put your faith in anymore, and the jews just so happened to kill him as well.
Believe what I'm telling you because you're finally hearing the truth.
The god of time/Saturn, also known as the Heavenly father (or father of the heavans - planets) was over-thrown by his children for sacrificing them. As the Heavenly Father sacrificed Jesus for humans breaking his laws.

The good gods who over threw this Heavenly Father built Aryan civilization. But with Christianity the evil child killing cult took power and ever since mankind has been in a state of psychopathy.

The elite use Christianity-Judiasm-Islam-Communism to kill the children, to gain power...

The way to fight this is to become the Sol Invictus, the fire within. Of course all of this would be meaningless if Christianity had not taken over the Empire and thus Europe, and with it the world.

Later, Communism was invented as Christianity without the magic. But still The Baby Boomers sacrifice their children (metaphorically) for their own happiness and virtue. Much as early Communist sacrificed Western Civilization for their own greed.

You seem to believe that gnostism is based on christianity when, in fact, it is the exact opposite. Yaweh was a perversion who created "adam" and "raped eve"
In other words, the idaltu perversion 180kya.

As i said, most of what you know about gnostism is a bastardization. Have you ever read the hidden gospels of adam or john?

You are a charlatan and you are spreading Illuminati propaganda.

>"Christ is the genius of love and as such the most diametric antipole to Jewry, which is the incarnation of hate. … Christ was the first anti-Jewish opponent of stature. … The Jew is the lie that became flesh. He nailed Christ to the cross, and thus for the first time in history nailed the eternal truth to the cross."
- Joseph Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0

>You know both he and plato were initiated into the Mystery schools?
What's that got to do with it? Those schools weren't controlled by the Heavenly Father child killing pedo cult. Pythagorus wasn't one of them! Your Freemasonry does't begin to mirror those great schools. It's a bastardization at this point.

Iluminati is a catch all buzzword re-manufactored by the John Birtch Society so they didn't have to say "the Jews" when talking about Communism after WW2. There are many "Illumanited" covens.

Bullshit
Jesus is Lord

>You seem to believe that gnostism is based on christianity when, in fact, it is the exact opposite. Yaweh was a perversion who created "adam" and "raped eve"
You're brainwashed.
Gnosticism is bastardized Neoplatonism by early Jewish Christians who murdered the philosophy schools and paid off elite Romans with child prostitutes to take control. You don't know a god damn think. None of your kind does. You're on Sup Forums now. We're above every Freemason, Satanic, Jewish, and gnostic lodge. Here be the elite of the elite minds.

>You are a charlatan and you are spreading Illuminati propaganda.
You said that twice now.
So I'll repeat
>Iluminati is a catch all buzzword re-manufactored by the John Birtch Society so they didn't have to say "the Jews" when talking about Communism after WW2. There are many "Illumanited" covens.

Jesus was a child sacrifice.

Why did Christianity take over? Because of Jesus and what he did.

>Jesus is Lord
And his Heavenly Father sacrificed him. The god of time/Saturn, also known as the Heavenly father (or father of the heavans - planets) was over-thrown by his children for sacrificing them. As the Heavenly Father sacrificed Jesus for humans breaking his laws.

AND THE PATRIARCHY OVER-THREW YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
the gods of tradition that became kings and fathers to man: Odin, Zues, Jupiter, Ahura Mazda…

That was until Jesus came along and became the shepard of sheep. The lamb of El to die for you... just as children are sacrificed today at the Vatican.

Dude. What is your issue? You have no clue what im talking about, your own timelines are garbage and likely come from wikipedia, yet you're spewing insults.

I miss real inquiry. New Sup Forums sucks. Go play with yourself. I'm done here.

see Your brainwashing is kicking in. Rebuke it! Become the patriarchy

You can go back to wikipedia then.

>trust me goy, i know my (((history books))) and my (((philosophers)))
>dont trust jesus, goy
>your brainwashed, goy

>generic scripted response
I'm starting to think you /christian/ freaks are part of the (((Alt-Right))) and Jordon Peterson paid shill crew.

Rule 1:
Jews hate Christianity for Jews

Rule 2:
Jews love Christianity for goys.

holly shit, somebody posting real shit on pol.

no worries, you will be ignored and laughed at, so it is all good

>comparing hollywood media to the talmud

Check out those sneaky tactics. You really are a shill kike weasel.

Go spread your illuminati/masonic/whatever you wanna call it bullshit elsewhere.

meant to quote:

>holly shit, somebody posting real shit on pol.
>no worries, you will be ignored and laughed at, so it is all good

>illuminati
Fuck off Alex. You're working for these groups. You're just the plebians of the elite boy fuckers spreading their effeminate sacrifice meme "Jesus".

You do realize that you don't have to donate anything, right? Nobody is forcing you to give money to the Catholic Church, and nobody can force you to do so. Priests will make present the Sacrifice of the Mass on rubble if that is all that they have.

But yes, please keep telling us how fucked up the Catholic Church is because there are fucked up people that have joined it for malicious reasons. We know. They do not represent us. Fucking idiot.

>You do realize that you don't have to donate anything, right?
You do realize that your cults are BIG bussiness right? You do realize that Islam is in control of your country and is full of boy fuckers and you worship a child killing god right?

Why donate when people like you can just be a virus spreading the evil? Also it's part of basic Islam to donate you lying cunt.

>Talmud has nothing to do with Hollywood
WEW!
bump

> the absolute state of kike shills
fucking kek what a fucking mental circus

Catholics are eliteist trash that have killed more europeans than they ever did muslims. They even genocides groups of other Christians. Read about the cathars. The Catholic Church has always been an enabler of Jews. There is only one option for anons looking to follow Christ while shrugging off the Jews and the Vatican.

Pic related

>fucking kek what a fucking mental circus
Christians use the Saul Alinsky tactic on Sup Forums by accusing others of what they're actually commiting.

>There is only one option for anons looking to follow Christ while shrugging off the Jews and the Vatican.
Your intentions are good but you're still working for them. As long as the child sarcrifice of El/YHWH/Saturn is worshiped, you are the pleb servant (*Lord) and they get all the benifits from this.

False

Although I disagree with the argument that all worship of the Son of God directly benefits (((them))) I have to agree that no matter how uncucked a movement begins it will end up being cucked. It isn't allowed to exist. Look at the Puritans that fled England. They went to an untamed land on the other side of the world to create a Christian settlement free from Catholic reach. America, the land they chose, is now the most antithetical to their theological goals. Same is true for the Lutheran Church, who all but flat out deny Martin's hatred for the Vatican and Jewry

>"WORSHIP THE CHILD SACRIFICE!"
bump

Seriously? Jesus H Christ, what happened to this board? Fucking 12 year olds...

>the Son of God
= The Heavenly Father
= Father of the heavens (Genesis Ch. 1)

Who is the father of the heavens? Who is the father of the gods? Who is the father of the angels? Who sacrificed his children?

Chronos
El
Father of Jesus
Saturn, "the first sun".

Now maybe you can say "we had some good times with the Jesus cult in the past. Just look at how well we've done as Europeans!". But that doesn't change the facts that the elite Christians, Jews, Muslims are boy fuckers and child killers. This is why they larp so hard in their little clubs for centuries and centuries now. Sometimes they are run out of town, but it always returns.

and what are we committing oh wise one

>and what are we committing oh wise one
mental circus. Try to keep up, slave of the child sacrificers.

bump

Good summary OP.

Do you know WHY the Romans created Christianity?

Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus explains this well. The Flavians needed to trick the messianic Zealots into worshipping Caesar (they wouldn't submit even after military defeat) so they wrote the New Testament with the help of Josephus, wiped out the radicals, and converted the rest.

Please give some sources so we can read more. Thanks

>The Heavenly Father) = SATURN
Wrong. The Heavenly Father is not Saturn. No one except Christ knows the true name of the Heavenly Father. Saturn is indeed the god of time, but not the Father of the Heavens. Time itself is a material world concept. Saturn is a lower deity not above the Heaven Father.

>Do you know WHY the Romans created Christianity?
>Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus explains this well. The Flavians needed to trick the messianic Zealots into worshipping Caesar (they wouldn't submit even after military defeat) so they wrote the New Testament with the help of Josephus, wiped out the radicals, and converted the rest.
I read it. I don't buy it.
Jesus did call himself Cesar essentially though (king of kings

The Bible. The ancients.

The videos posted. The Thunderbolt Project for the original sun, although I don't know how true it is but the research is intersting for the symbolism connections.

Frankly this shit is hidden even to most of the Freemasons, Rabbi, and Priests. They simply follow the programming as victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc

>Father of the Heavens.
The Heavens are the stars.
The Stars are the gods.
Even the "angels" are compared to stars and called stars.

It's right under your nose. Chronos is not a lower diety.

Reminder all of this shit is semetic not European.

>Reminder all of this shit is semetic not European.
WTF is the matter with you? This isn't just about the Bible you idiot. The time god, father of the gods is also European. Just as he is in the Nordic Yimir as the first being who was slayed.

Stop posting retarded reactionary bullshit and start using your brain or don't come to Sup Forums anymore.

>42 posts
Just write a book. What a faggot

Wrong, at least when it comes to the true being of Sophia

Time is a false God - an illusion - an insanity.

Sophia says: "Good will make evil into what evil does not wish to be; but evil will not be able to make good into what good does not wish to be. Evil serves good, despite its cunning."

She has returned.

Shaddai the defiler is her enemy.

>Just write a book. What a faggot
People don't read books anymore

bump

>Hebrew are nomads
You arent actually comparing "habiru" with "Hebrew" are you? Low fucking IQ

Also Sophia was explicitly identified as a Valkyrie by the prophet PKD - so if you're of the pagan persuasion the philosophy still holds up.

In his TCS he identified with Odin

>Shaddai
See videos posted for that true meaning of that term.

You're brainwashed as a plebian lower caste and servant. It's to move "Beyond good and evil" and stop being sheep.

>Time is a false god
Sophia is the feminine of the same myth and wants to eat you "ego" and eat you. You are a sacrificial goat

Your abbreviations don't mean anything, man. Stop being a millennial text-fag and write it out.

>It's to move "Beyond good and evil" and stop being sheep.
It's TIME to

Shaddai has a double meaning that if you post around these parts you'll know what that means. Synchs are everything. The universe is a narrative.
Those that have misinterpreted Sophia - 1970s Bowie etc, and apparently you, think that that is who you are. Bowie didn't understand Sophia until she came back the second time around shortly before his death.
You have conjecture, I have the synchs.

KING FELIX

I can't understand you. I think you're that Jew from /fringe/ just trolling again. You made the gnostic thread right?

Also demiurge =/= Monad/VALIS. VALIS has no agency. VALIS emanates. Sophia did not have agency in her first appearance, since she gave that spark to us: "she was not acceptable before." Now - this is not the case

Stop shilling semetic religions faggot

Nope. And I apologize for the unclear speech, I'm deliberately concealing a lot of information.

Read VALIS by PKD.

Shit it’s like you know absolutely nothing of the Bible.
>God of everything = volcano God
?
>judge/ god almighty = Saturn
??
>Moses was Hebrew before Hebrews existed
???
>Isaac was sacrificed
????
>penile circumcision in the Bible
Repealed in the Pentateuch and MANY times in New Testament
>Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
>Jesus didn’t know he was a sacrifice
?????????
>even more wat
Wat.
>zealot = Zionist
????
>Christians are jews
?????
>also, Judaism came after Christianity
?????

Dude, are you off your meds or something? This is some next-level schizoposting.