How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bN8ianIJ1Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusted

Laughing. If white men are terrorists, what does that make white women?

i guess im proud of being a terrorist, the more you know!

That person is a victim. He is a casualty of mental abuse. Our governments are assaulting us.

Angry that I will never be able to help him out of that stupid mind set.

Horny

Extremely attractive.

wouldn't really care if they kept to themselves and didn't make a huge fucking deal out of everything.

>Muslims are only terrorists because we call them that!
>FUCK WHITE MALES THEYRE EVEIL

i think it's hilarious how these people make it so easy to separate the wheat from the chaff when shtf/dotr comes

like laughing. Go to any real social event any show this. pure laughter

It actually does make me feel hurt. He is technically right. However, that is mostly because whites are the majority. I am willing to bet that if blacks were the majority, they would be responsible for most terrorist attacks.

Do women degrade in attractiveness because they become feminists? Or do they become feminists because they're unattractive?

I wonder exactly happened to this person in their youth to make them end up like this

indifferent

Based Bobby

is this a soypower or do I need eyeglasses??
I can't tell it's he or she,,, oh snab' I questioned someone gender,in the prison I go

>This is someones legacy
>This is someones flesh and blood
>This is who our soldiers fought for
>This is the future generation

I'd like to punch that..thing...in the face and keep punching until there's nothing left but a puddle of red goo.

Russian shill thread

There are weird feminist sjws but not as many as putin wants you to think

i think that is a boy, so i want to hurt it. if it was a girl i'd feel bad for it.

Amused

that's a male

Both

Looks like a great place to swing a shovel.

>Hans, get der Flammenwerfer.

Notice the increased post rate of low effort comments after this to forum-slide it away

I made this my most feminist sister’s contact pic a long time ago
Makes me chuckle

She's true though

White men are terrorists.

Who shoots up all the schools?
Who does lots of crime?

It isn't white women, it's mainly all white men. White women don't cause terror. In fact, women in general don't Men are the animals of gender.

>He
She
Him
>women

She's a Terrorist!
SHOOT TO KILL!

Sad that jewish brainwashing did as much damage as it did.

I feel nothing, not only that I think the picture is propaganda but these kind of people are like no more than 1% of the population

Russian shills shilling hard as is usual on pol

Thats a dude, bro.

i do not know, are you a federal agent?

Exactly its obviously the russia shills that are endemic here now putin would like it if we think crazy sjws actually have numbers and power

don't bring russia into this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bN8ianIJ1Sk

Oh look the shills stopped they'd rather this thread die than my comments remain

Russia is proven to be shilling on a massive scale as both left and right wing online

We've been had dude these sjws are not even 1% of the population

Where do you live? These people are all over California, the Pacific Northwest, New England and NYC.

Depends on your definition of sjw lefter-winger antiracist hipster stuff yeah theres a lot. But the weird hair dyed anti male anti white stuff is fringe extremists. Even the hipsters probably think that girl in OPs pic is weird

Proud I was able to not fall into this way of life. It's definitely vey easy to end up like this with our current society and the way we were all raised but by the grace of god I turned out to be a regular adult. Alot I can still fix about myself and knowing my shortcomings makes me feel even stronger than just accepting them as the current trend of being proud of who you are no matter what.

Like a terrorist.

Is it a white man or woman? That is where I will start.

>some retard dosen't know the definition of terrorism/terrorist exhibit #0239840-29384-029385-09823-0498

How fucking hard it is to just look up what a word means before using it?

Notice the quality of posts increased because now nonshills are posting, russians stopped since they wanted the thread to die when i started talking about them

i feel xir is wrong.

We need to stop using the bastardization of the word Terrorist/terrorism created by the Government. The original and true definition of terrorism is "government by intimidation"

>everyone is a russian

You're insane, dude.