Who will the Democrats field for 2020? The left wing of the party will not allow another candidate like Hillary...

Who will the Democrats field for 2020? The left wing of the party will not allow another candidate like Hillary, so I'd expect to see a Sanders or Warren or someone of similar viewpoints.

Sanders is too much of a pariah in his own party and Warren will NEVER EVER on acount that went after (((banks))).

My guess is Kamilla Harris.

If it's anybody you reasonably suspect now, that will hurt them.

What you will see from now on is candidates with little political baggage on a national level, especially on the liberal side, because they never do anything good and it gets them exposed.

George Bush is the only of the last four presidents that was a known political quantity when he ran, and he went up against the incumbent VP and a guy that had been a moderate national figure since vietnam

I'd wager they run a faggot, a cuck/pedo, a tranny or a feminazi most likely

Some good names would be

Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Libby Shaff (Oakland mayor)
Gavin Newsom
Kamala Harris
Jesse Jackson
Pocahontas
Any Kennedy
Bradley Edward (Chelsea) Manning

The talent pool is quite deep. Trump
should be very afraid.

Oprah Pimpfree

I also expect star power to be a serious consideration from now on. Oprah?

Doubt it would be Waters, Schumer, Pelosi, or Pocahontas. They’re much more destructive in Congress and are too comfy to give up their power.

Pelosijs consistently polled for the last 10-12 years as the most unpopular national politician and I'm sure Schumer and waters would score below trump right now, and that's before they get exposed to a brutal national campaign. I pray they're dumb enough to run any of those people because it's an auto-loss if they do.

Don't act like you don't know who.

Agreed. They can't afford to run a straight white male ever gain.

Find the perfect Democrat candidate, they have to check all the boxes for their purity test. So they have to be a black trans midget in a wheelchair? I guess?

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders are too old. Biden will be 78 in 2020 and Bernie will be 79. It will be Corey Booker probably. Too bad for them that Jim Webb will be 75 as he is the type of candidate they need to run to beat Trump.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they run Barak Obama again.

That is the ultimate risk reward for the dems.

She has the best shot at winning but if she loses. It is the greatest rebuke of Obama's presidency EVER. It would be SOUL crushing end of the democrat party level bad!

But if she wins, you might as well pack your shit and run for the hills.

Yeah but men wouldn't vote for her. Other than numale millennials. She's just not pretty enough to get black men to the polls. And Mexican men forget about it. I don't see the dems making the same mistake they made with Hillary.

>everybody ITT thinks the dems will run a white person
It's not going to happen. Only somebody who could fit at least 3 intersectional diversity points could possibly run for the dems. Nobody will show up to vote for a white male/female

Primary predictions:

Booker for sure
Clinton if she lives that long.
Webb again (?)
Gabbard maybe (hopefully).
Warren
We already know Delaney is running but he's a nobody.
Biden maybe (God help us)
I seriously doubt Oprah will run but I don't discount it

Honestly I would not mind a Webb or Gabbard presidency because while they lean left, they aren't LEFTISTS. They seem to actually care about the welfare of the country, but just differ in how to make America prosperous. They aren't evil like Clinton where they want to rape and abuse the land and flood it with nonwhites and plunder its economy.

Indian woman.

Exactly.