Can we discuss this without shitposting

Can we discuss this without shitposting

NOOOOO SHONNENNN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I for one enjoyed the first episode and look forward to more in the near future.

>orphan
>outcast
>want to be king of x
>has cooler rival
a cliche shonen that you see every everywhere, it's not aots but it's the meme of the season

It's okay I guess.

It's ok but there is nothing to discuss because it is so cliche and generic. Yami is a cool dude though.

>Hated on Sup Forums before the show aired
>The protagonist is a meme source

Its doomed on Sup Forums

To be honest the gang is pretty cool aside from the MC and generic twintails tsundere

Is it true it has every like EVERY shonen cliche? By the book?

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE OF FUCKING BNHAFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

I had to mute the show every time he talked

It's worse than FT.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, although i suppose the MC isn't particularly dimwitted.

I'm not sure i would go that far, every FT arc was literally the exact same as the previous one and it really lacked an overarching plot or lasting villains.

Let's see
>MC joined the outcast group while the cool rival join the prestigious one
>His power is useless when it comes to in-universe ranking but is actually busted as fuck
>Twintail tsundere who has a weak side with lots of potential for power creep
>Loud-mouthed bro character (2 actually, almost the same power too)
>Teamed up with selfish assholes and they turn into the most altruistic selfless people thanks to the MC
>Tournament arc is broken because a guy threaten to kill his opponent
>His boss is a lazy and thrash guy that's actually strong as fuck
Did I miss anything?

I have no idea what series this even is but having "every shonen trope" isn't nesscarily a bad thing if it can execute on them well.

Gash Bell was super generic but it was fantastic

Has a demon/monster inside of him that gives him powerups
Convenient powerups when things start to go south
Pinning for a childhood love that is just a crush and will never become a thing even though he is surrounded by girls with fat tits that lust for his cock
Cool all powerful good guy leader
Rankings and power levels

There are a couple of things that i can think of that are different from the cliches though, the rival characters are actual rivals and they are not dicks and/or assholes like Sasuke, in fact they are friends.
Main character isn't an idiot, he isn't particularly smart but he isn't borderline retarded like shounen MCs usually are.

>and this shit does

Yeah? The villains have been the same since they showed up, these freaky guys with 3 eyes. Fairy Tail just came up with new random villains every arc, and while the arcs in this are generic and formulaic and you can see what is going to happen from a mile away, it is not literally just the previous arc copy pasted. I'm not trying to defend Black Clover, but Fairy Tail was worse.

Of course Fairy Tail had waifus going for it.

The latest 3-eyed guys were defeated in almost the same way: String+Teleport+Asta slicing with the tsundere shot water dragon after PTSD flashback
When will the twintails girl stop having brother abuse flashback anyways? You would think they'd drop that from the first time she shot the water dragon thing

KONOYAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She just fucked him up a couple of chapters ago, so maybe she'll stop now.

food analogy coming in hot
>it's like potato chips, they're shit for you and full of salt
>but you still eat them anyway you fucking lard retard

Same, too bad I wont be able to enjoy it with Sup Forums.

But even the last fight against one of the 3 eyed guys ended differently, because the 3 eyed chick wasn't even the final boss of the arc.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????????????????????

And then there was a surprise final boss that the MC didn't beat.

>without shitposting
But, then we can't post this anime.

nice

Shots FireeeeeeeeaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>Watching Fairy Tail for anything other than waifus
Youre doing it wrong.

In terms of waifus FT could be argued for GOAT

And the O MY DESTINY powerup. It's literal hax

>people wont die from this anyway i made sure you wouldn't die!
>I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW THOUGH

What did he mean by this

Didn't mean to quote, here are some waifus for your troubles

I presume he means that his first swing missed vitals on purpose, and his second wont. It's like playing with your food.

>OP is by a band I listen to occasionally
What's this shit about?

What a dick

The most generic shonen ever

Ever wondered what would happen if every shonen you know of went into a blender? Black Clover is the answer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I always thought that the "Unconventionally OP ability causing MC to be seen as useless" a magical battle harem thing

I want to dirty their noble blood with my peasant seed.

lewd

>made him a twink pretty boy in the anime
>even though he is supposed to be ripped as all fuck because he can't use magic

Delicious noble tits.

>implying
he's a twink pretty boy 90% of the time up until the point his muscles are relevant, then the author remembers Asta is supposed to be Guts too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA