I love anime and all, but would you guys consider getting married at an anime convention going a bit too far?

I love anime and all, but would you guys consider getting married at an anime convention going a bit too far?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4VJTqlXhW8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF7cwAo0UTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn she's fucking tiny
perfect rape size

Not anime or manga. Fuck off to /cgl/, newfag.

Does it deal with an anime and manga convention? Yes.

If you and your SO want to get married at a particular spot, do it. If I'm there, I'll clap and throw rice. If I'm there and friends with one or the other of you, I'll tell you you're nuts to let the government into your bedroom, then clap and throw rice.

If you're already committing suicide by marriage you may as well go all the way

fucking gay ass weebs

Probably

Sup Forums - Anime and Manga Conventions

Nothing can be more outlandish than marrying daiz

its not just a normal wedding, THEYRE READING THEIR VOWS IN JAPANESE INFRONT OF THEIR FAMILIES. THE PRONUNCIATION IS TERRIBLE GOD FORBID THEY GOOGLE TRANSLATED IT REEEEEEEEEEEE

They found happiness. Good for them, if only we could all be so lucky.

I was just there this past weekend, had no idea someone got married

man that's so weird

This. I try not to judge people unless I'm happier, wealthier, or prettier than they are, which leaves very few people for me to judge.

Why'd you set the bar so high user?
In seriousness, those criteria shouldn't make you feel justified in judging either. I'll judge people who repeatedly make objectively very bad life decisions, and people who judge others constantly, but that's about it.

Sup Forums weddings are worse than Sup Forums weddings. At least he didn't wear jeans to his own wedding.

What about Klingon weddings?

Nawww not really. It's cool to get married wherever, man

>no epic Sorairo Days on the background
Meh, but which OP/ED would be good for a wedding?

Huh. She was actually pretty cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF7cwAo0UTI

Because "Judge not, lest ye be judged" struck a chord with me as a young user, user.