DinduNuffin School Shooting

it ain't no school shootah, nigga
we jess showin off da gats, muh nigga

> "At this particular time, we consider it accidental until the investigation takes us elsewhere,''
> The chief made it clear the Huffman shooting was not similar to other recent school shootings across the country. "It's not where someone from outside came into the school,'' he said.

> Sources said a male student was "showing off" his gun when it discharged, striking the female student. He then accidentally shot himself as he was putting the gun away, according to sources.

> "We're not saying he shot her, we're not saying he didn't shoot her,'' the chief said. "We're asking those questions ourselves so we can determine exactly what happened."

How hard is the spinning to deflect any responsibility from nigger community?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Dzg2CJzB!38QoPeOBI90G4iPxTz6sow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That explains it.

NOT A MASS SHOOTING
just two young men advocating for the 2nd amendment here

THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A SCHOOL SHOOTING
> this young man was showing others his firearm and it began discharging on its own

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT VIOLENT
> racist white people smuggled a handgun into a african american scholar's backpack and the firearm accidently discharged 5 times!
> PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE VIOLENCE!

> we wuz jus goin' ta basketball practice an' dis wyt boi shot us
> nobody saw nuffin, muh nigga

Can we consider just taking guns from people with

There is school shootings every day, just because this was done by a POC does not make this any different or important in any way.

>There is school shootings
this wasn't a school shooting, wyt boi
>"It's not where someone from outside came into the school,''

holy shit he shot him so fast with no remorse or fear

>How hard is the spinning to deflect any responsibility from nigger community?
Like you faggots are any different with deflection from responsibility of white mass shooters
>He was a spic
>No he was a Jew
>He was Antifa
>He was mentally Ill
>He was a registered democrat
>IT WAS A CONSPIRACY

Why'd you stop? There's literally thousands of examples of nigger behavior caught on video. It's a neverending flood, and they add hours of it each day. I wish we could get every white person to sit down and just watch a couple hours of nigs being nigs. We'd have white nationalism in the bag.

> No, YOU are....
the post

Media doesn't give a shit because it was an illegal pistol so it can't be spun to damage the NRA and the only fix is stop and frisk which liberals will always claim is racist.

Sheriff can say whatever he wants because if you do a quick google search the only coverage is local news and for some reason daily mail

>a couple hours of nigs being nigs
mega.nz/#F!Dzg2CJzB!38QoPeOBI90G4iPxTz6sow

Apparently Mega decided that wasn't something they wanted to host.

>her shot her
>we're not saying he shot her
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIGGERS

Rage Inducing

It's okay though, I've got dozens of them. You posted a few I don't have though, which is cool.

I hear this nigger was sentenced to 9 years for this. How much you bet he's out in less than 3?

>Apparently Mega decided that wasn't something they wanted to host.
goddamn....even The Kim is jewed

Liberals:
> Affirmative action is the principle that it is acceptable to treat historically-disadvantaged populations preferentially to fix their disadvantage
> Banning guns is good
It follows that
> It is progressive and liberal to ban guns only for black people
> Think of it as affirmative action for gun control
> Just keep up the black-people only ban until blacks are equal to whites and all complaints and disadvantages are fixed, ending the need for pro-black laws, lobbyists, or organizations

Perfect compromise

>thread

no wonder white women cant resist their BBCs. Black men are obviously SUPERIOR to whites physically. just look at those webms.

Gees white bois, ya'll be goin extinct

> gun violence is out of control
> ignore the largest perpetrators of gun violence

want more facts

gimme links

go fuck yourself faggot
you are trying to be edgy but your posting stupid fcking shit
fuck off

>gimme links

> Nigger Shop Class

This shows that the (((media))) really doesn't give a shit about dead blacks.

I guess niggers are bad for everyone, even for niggers.

Mega has been operated by a chink company for years now, not Kim.

i know niggers are niggers
take it easy big guy

just want to see the conviction to see if there have been appeals for release. kinda feel like cockblocking that

another site?
I'll share 200+_nigger hate webms

>Whites standing around watching
I was at a local lake and there were about 10 black kids age 5 to around 15. A few geese landed about 30 feet away from the beach area and the black kids started chasing and throwing sticks and rocks at the geese. About 50 or so whites that were at the lake sat and watched the black kids hit and chase the geese for about 30 minutes. Knowing this would turn these normie whites against the black kids I just sat around watching everyones reactions. The "parent" of one of the black kids ran over and pull their kid to the car and they left. The absolute hatred in the eyes of several of the whites was unbelievable. The geese eventually had a chance to fly away but the damage was done. Nothing I could say would have ever been a more potent redpill than watching these blacks be "niggers".

I'm pretty sure they kill eachother much more than they kill anyone else.

holy fuck I hate niggers so fucking much

niggers are subhuman animals . the apharteid was the best thing ever invented

harambe treated that kid more gently

Former Birmingham fag here, Huffman never had that bad a reputation. I’d this had been in Woodlawn or Ramsay well yeah no shit but Huffman? I honestly believe it was some dumb chad who fucked up so bad he’s probably on suicide watch.

i miss nigger hate threads. fucking kike mods.

good work MSM, we can always count on you
to sweep up and hide the nigger related crime.