Did she really deserve to die?

Did she really deserve to die?

Yes

Absolutely, and at the same time not really she did as its instincts told it to do and there's nothing wrong with that.

>she

>she

Unfortunately yes. _Xe was the best RG. He was totally devoted to the King, unlike Pufu. She believed in him 100% and never thought he was wrong.

He was wrong and we see him prove himself wrong he's a flawed character and it makes him great.

Yes.

>she

That's not how things were. Pitou never exactly thought Meruem could do no wrong, she was just more concerned with the king being himself and recognized that Komugi was essential to his personal growth.

yeah because she didn't marry me

Yes

She is one of my favourite characters but I still say yes. It was good that she died. It is a better ending for her character arc. She was the only character truly loyal to the king, right ot the end.

No she literally just served the king as he ordered her too, without questioning him or thinking that she knew better than her king.

You're literally retarded. Read the manga.

Yes, she is a monster.

Yes

Yes

If the King waved his baton, she'd be any sort of demon he requested. She had to go.

It's hard to tell what the Guards what have done if they outlived the King. Whether they'd try to get revenge or just die from despair.

>She was the only character truly loyal to the king
Youpi, you dumb catfag.

Yes, you only asked this question because for roughly 1/4th to 1/3rd of her screen time was her being all scared of Gon. You take Gon out of the picture and she would easily have killed any other human without batting an eye.

yes

kys

>she
And yes, he absolutely deserved to die. The ants were monsters and needed a killin'.

>destroy, pillage, and culture appropriate
Survival of the fittest brah
>get the tables turned around
HELP US OH MY GOD THESE MONSTERS ARE KILLING US!

redditor detected

Pitou was too inexperienced for a real fight and got wrecked by an overgrown kid. Embarrassing. I remind her that almost every day, seeing her blush and twitching her ears never gets old.

>reading the HunterxHunter manga
>over a hundred chapters in
>Gon and Killua are in a virtual game world that isn't really a game world probably
>the assassins from the last arc are here too
>Gon still hasn't used the jan-ken-thing
>no mention of ants or kaito outside of the first chapter

Whenever people talk to me about HunterxHunter they never mentioned any of this stuff.

Everyone in HxH deserves to die.

No, the ants did nothing wrong and would have been a better dominant species than humans. Plus, you can't blame an animal for following its instincts, the ants were barely just starting to explore their ability to reason and think.
Not to mention all the people she killed were dumb vegan hippies and North Koreans.

t. Gyro

All of the guards were truly loyal to the king.