How should everyday people react to people like this?

Disgust

i just ignore faggots

My first though was violence. But I'm trying to be more tolerant so I'm gonna say public stockade.

>i just ignore faggots
What if this were actually a professional athlete married to a woman with kids. How would you react then?

ok so did the guy loss the football pool or some other bet.. If so I would laugh and poke good natured fun at him.

This "MAN" is ill and should be put to death for making fun of transgender people by wearing this costume for is own amusement. No worse then dress up as a Indian or nigger for Halloween.

tfw i will never have a qt like this

>tfw i will never have a qt like this
A qt like what?

>ok so did the guy loss the football pool or some other bet.. If so I would laugh and poke good natured fun at him.
So if he’s a cross dresser or grabs it’s death, but he’s a guy who lost a bet it’s fun? Christ would cry and lower his head in shame at such an immoral judgement of a fellow human being.

The same way I react to them:

Chuckle to myself because I think it's silly, but tolerate and respect the individual.

It's really not that complicated.

>ok so did the guy loss the football pool or some other bet.. If so I would laugh and poke good natured fun at him.
So if he’s a cross dresser or trans it’s death, but if he’s a guy who lost a bet it’s fun? Christ would cry and lower his head in shame at such an immoral judgement of a fellow human being.

Laugh mockingly

I never said death I said public stockade..

also, who the fuck are you to say what Christ would do or say you blasphemous sick degenerate. Christ would heal his sickness and say something based like "There you are back to normal now my SON"

faggot or not, that dude would kick your ass and you know it

>the guy in the back

That's a MLB player being rookie hazed idiots

>That's a MLB player being rookie hazed idiots
That’s a man? He has a woman’s body.

>also, who the fuck are you to say what Christ would do or say you blasphemous sick degenerate. Christ would heal his sickness and say something based like "There you are back to normal now my SON"
Who are you to interpret Christ, the liberal rebel against conservative authority of both his Jewish people and those of the occupiers?

On the other hand, I am divine. I am oblivion. I am the god who saves the world. I descend from heaven and make this earth a heaven. I have as much claim to divinity as does the Nazarene and his low-born followers who claim to know his word. I’m other words I have none.

It's a perfect healthy, normal human being.

Same guy.

That's literally Chad. When he crossdresses crossdressing is temporarily not gay within a 2 meter radius around him.

>That's literally Chad. When he crossdresses crossdressing is temporarily not gay within a 2 meter radius around him.
Why?

Imagine that but 70 years old and psycho and they come into your work and your boss likes them and you can't bounce them and they read ancient greek bibles aloud and scare everyone off. Trannies are Gods way of saying we get salted on the day of the salt for not getting rid of them.

Nu pol doesn't even know who that is. Do you leaf?

>They're just rookie hazing his boi puccie stop judging it's just hazing
This is what fags tell each other

Because Frat boys want to pretend all of them butt chugging out of the same funnel is tots not gay
Same thing as 20 guys fucking 1 roastie it's totally about feeling her pussy and not about them feeling each others spooge in her pussy totally