The JQ creeps ever closer to Main-Stream

DONALD TRUMP JR. has just quoted famous Nation of Islam Grand Wizard Farrakhan, successor to Malcolm X’s former massah. Spread a video to millions of followers where Minister Louis Farrakhan named government agencies such as FBI as being kiked...

Did not directly denounce him in the text... for naming the Jew. Instead asked for commentary from Democrats who have met with him in the past!

That is the leader of a large Black Nationalist organization, famous in American History... naming the Jew!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961
twitter.com/thenewtruth1/status/971597528922841089
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
designisplay.com/trump-24k-gold-plated/
archive.fo/jyJEl
youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don Jr definitely did this on purpose to redpill people.

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961

bump

>Fucking kike nailing my fucking sister

Donald Jr NO!

What better way to redpill the Whites than via those who are already redpilled on the JQ? Namely, the Moslems and African Nationalists? No politician mindlessly says something or carelessly gives anything exposure... this was calculated on Don Jr’s part.

Best. Timeline. Ever.

Its what I call a "free play". He can say this under the guise of leftists cohorting with a supposed "radical" as viewed by the mainstream, but people investigating it can go one of two ways, either of which is beneficial. This is about the only way to attack this problem from a realpolitick standpoint because Jews are still overwhelmingly viewed in a positive light here and direct criticism is of course political suicide.

Political Realism and baby steps are quite important. Ignore all purity spiraling shills, [X] isn’t white, one drop, and “Kill All Niggers Now” fags. Beginnings are times for great care, and the White race needs every ounce of help it can gather.

Based black men don't exis-

FUCK YOUR WHITE RACE BULLSHIT YOU JEW

Trump Jr is FULLY redpilled. He’s hiding his power level.

Give the niggers their own country, secure all borders, kill all White traitors on Day of the Rope, take away women’s suffrage if necessary, herd the Jews into Israel or gas them all. That’s all that needs to happen to secure the eternal survival of humanity.

The whites must put their race, people and culture first, or they will not survive.

NOPE. AMERICA IS ABOUT MORE THAN YOUR SKIN COLOR. YOU ARE A D&C SHILL.

This much is quite obvious. But I need to know just how much he’s redpilled. We know he’s posted here before, and that he immediately took notice of a public figure naming the Jew... and gave it exposure. This is pretty good evidence for a end-stage redpill in my opinion.

isn't he married to a Jew, you retards?

Implying don jr. isnt on Sup Forums all along.

10/10

Paul Nehlen should learn from this.

>retweet obviously true statement giving it more viewers
>do not denounce the statement
>don't endorse it either
>just sort of accept it as fact
>make opponent live up to own standards
>maintain plausible deniability that you were just calling out hypocritical dems
>dems are the real racists after all
>media will run with "DJT retweets anti-semitic remarks"
>people will check out what he retweeted
>he literally dindu nuffin wrong
>people agree with the underlying premise

What ever happened to the Sup Forums News network? They kept on banning a lot of the accounts and the creator was persistent, but I don't see them anymore. Is it gone for good? I loved the content.

His wifes family is mixed from danish, austrian and russian.

Holy shit it’s so fucking obvious.
Paul Nehlen fell for the newbie pitfall... wanting to shout it from the rooftops. Will he succeed anyways? Hard to tell, but what we know for sure is that we “got” a politician!

Not that but the owner was attacked and his home broken into.
Have no clue what he is up to nowadays.

He was too loose about his identity, I believe. He should have just done it 100% anonymously and through a locked-down customized browser.

The Voltaire quote is a dead giveaway. Who else could he be talking about?

From the replies:

twitter.com/thenewtruth1/status/971597528922841089

And he probably hates it
Jewed.com

I just checked it out, and there appears to be 2 Sup Forums News Network accounts currently firing on all cylinders. The first one (which has the most followers) is called "Sup Forums News Network" and the other one is called "Sup Forums News Revenge".

I don't know which one is the original, but regardless they seem to be doing a genuine job and are apparently pretty effectively well ran, check them out!

He's right you know.

shut it down right?

Trump and his kids are far beyond redpilled

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

Trump Jr. 2024?

Why did trump said "no!"

I really didn’t like Trump Jr. during the election. He seemed a bit too standard of a conservative compared to Trump. However, upon review of the standard Paleocon agenda, it’s quite obvious now. Many of them are, in fact, redpilled, and hiding their powerlevels in an expert fashion.

Because Howard Stern was asking if Don JR was talking about Jews

Could that be it? Nobody knows since nobody has a screenshot or archive. It’s been years and that tweet was a dust in the wind.

I mean that's what i'm assuming based on my autism and critical thinking.

>Give the niggers their own country,
They've already been given one.It's calling LIBERIA.Made for freed slaves,and any nigger that would want to later fuck off back to Africa later in the future.They even have the same damn Constitutional Bill of Rights.Fuck giving them OUR land.They already take enough of our tax money for gibs as it is.Give them any land for a country within the USA,and they'll chimp-out later until they get more land.It'll never end with them.

>twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961
Holy fucking shit. ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Would you rather not deal with them and pay more taxes to sustain their containment zone or see them every day and pay less?

Is her mother or father jewish?

I'd rather pay to put them on ships,and send them to their containment zone that's waiting for them across the Atlantic.Then I wouldn't have to look at them nor pay for them at all when they're all gone.At the rate that they keep killing themselves with gang violence,abortion rates,and being in the prison system,it wouldn't really be hard to mass deport.Give them some incentive to leave,and they'll choose to leave believing it's for the best.

The place is called Liberia, which is a funny way to spell Wakanda.

Was it THE howard stern?
hoo hoo robin they're fucking antisemites

I said Liberia in my first post.Made me chuckle at the Wakanda part.

Oh I missed that part lol.

what is this image from?

Yes, THE Howard Stern.

designisplay.com/trump-24k-gold-plated/

You realize his wife is a Jew, right?

Okay? Cool story Chaim. Go kill yourself now.

archive.fo/jyJEl

Clever boy.

People will lick niggers over Jews. The least that could happen is they lose their grip over niggers, thus their Frankenstein left. Maybe there's a reason the golem story exists. I'm also thinking Jews were run out of every civilization because of the natural result of their meddling.

>kill the rich!
>wait, Jews are the richest....

Junior also follow this guy

Kek. That's actually pretty big if true, memes aside

bumpan

that sounds pretty jewish to me

Is Trump really in the comments going JR NO! lmao

TRUMP ISNT OUR SAVIOUR

ITS DON JR

Jr is pretty based.

The problem is that black people think Jews are white so therefore we still get the blame.

You know how hard it will be to convince blacks that Jews aren't white?

>G0yim

youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg

We just have to get them to listen to Farrakhan I guess.

Voltaire never said that

Bumpu