Why haven't you gotten yourself an Arab girl yet? They're like asian girls but not as beta

Why haven't you gotten yourself an Arab girl yet? They're like asian girls but not as beta.

Does Lebanese count?

Alluh akhbar if you know what I mean

>Muslim extremist
>Arab

Two different things.

>Why haven't you gotten yourself an Arab girl yet? They're like asian girls but not as beta.
Mainly why white men date Asian women so frequently is they are easy, went to high school with a lot of vietnamese and they were easy to get, also kind of ruined the exotic/exclusive factor for me

I have dated an Algerian girl actually who claimed to be a non-Arab kabyle in fact, didnt really work out and she was extremely snobby and had too much of the spoiled western girl attitude like a lot of white women actually. She would start crying and whining over minor disagreements and not getting what she wanted, like me passing by a fast food place she wanted and going somewhere else instead, also would constantly want me to do/fix things for her (i'm a mechanic) and would try and start contention by saying she would get her brother to do it instead if i told her i was too busy and then have an attitude all day, the few times her brother did try to fix anything i had to help him through it or go back and fix his fuckups.

Some can, not all Lebanese are Arabs
Also Lebanese are highly westernized as far as attitude/culture and certainly not like traditional Arab women, casual dating and pill birth control are extremely common among Lebanese women.

MUTT

>"They're like asian girls but not as beta."
>muh strong wommyn
Female nature is to be feminine, the alpha female is the most feminine one.

I mean not as beta to date.

looks like a dead palm tree with aids

I actually just started dating a girl from Jordan 2 weeks ago and she is the most unbelievable sex fiend I've ever met and she's extremely kind and accommodating of personal space/time. Actually the most genuine and nicest person I've ever met. Arab girls are the key; I'm slowly being convinced.

They're great but still, be careful, if its too good to be true..

That's why I'm concerned...

>most unbelievable sex fiend I've ever met
This is generally not a good sign.

I don't disagree with you...although I'm a little jaded because the last girl I dated (white girl) that was as sexual I found out was diagnosed extremely bipolar and took over 12 adderall a day, lithium, general pill cocktail. I'm still trying to figure out what the deal is, 2 weeks hasn't been enough time.

>Why haven't you gotten yourself an Arab girl yet?
>posts picture of Lil Wayne
wut

No clue

That was a colorized photo of Dr. Dre circa 1951.

>They're like asian girls but not as beta.
*they're like asian girls but masculine and smell like camel shit

>masculine

>camel shit

look like trannys

They're rabid SJW cunts like the rest of the female race

Girls are supposed to be beta you fucking faggot

>mfw no qt3.14 bekaa calley gf

I wouldn't mind 'liberating the holyland' if I had the chance OP

>implying that's not my fetish

>tfw you didnt ask for a tall order of falafel...

actually yeah kind of. But Emeraude is waifu.

There's an Afghani girl at my office who I fully intend to convert and date

soy bugman detected

She's currently dating a sandlet. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.

when you do...
S A V E D.COM

Finna go desu volt on dat ass nibba

Christian arabs are a ok in my book

Long term gf is Iranian, she's pretty awesome

they almost dont exist in the midwest

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

leave my nigga 14 outta this

My cousin married and has a few kids with a Lebanese dude. Kids look indistinguishable from the rest of our family. Can't say that I would fully support it, but let's just say a common anti-white dindu on the street wouldn't notice the difference.