Christian Zionists

I recently purchased a copy of "The Israel Lobby" as per Sup Forums's suggestion. When I told my parents about my purchase, they were quick to wonder why I was against Israel. "Muh Greatest Ally". But they also made a claim I hadn't heard before, that since we were Christians we have to support the State of Israel because God promised it to Abram. Now it seems to me that if God was willing to let foreigners conquer the Jews he's not in the business of demanding political support for a nation of questionable legitimacy. In spite of this, I'm unsure how to respond to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aint nun bad with jews, the "jew" lobbyist are devil worshipers

>old testament
Remind them it was written by the same people who killed Christ, jews

The church is the Israel of God, the spiritual Israel. He doesn't care about names men put on a map.
>It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
>Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned."
>In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring. Rom. 9:6-8

you know what's funny, is Rome was founded by descendants of Masonic Jews that were priests who got chased out of Egypt with their army (Pharisees and the Canaanites) for jewish ritual murder.

>But they also made a claim I hadn't heard before, that since we were Christians we have to support the State of Israel because God promised it to Abram.
really? you've never heard of this before? it's the foundation to why American Evangelicals gargle so much Israeli cum, and ask for seconds.

Christians are the spiritual Israel after the new covenant. At least that's how it has been explained to me.

Likely wouldn't fly with them

Interesting input hadn't thought of that

I knew groups like CUFI existed, but never the specific argument that we must support Israel because of the promise God made.

kek the old testament isn't fucking catholic or christian specifically, its more Jewish if anything and Jews are a separate religion in my personal opinion. Tel them to read the new testament where God bashes the fuck out of the Jews not directly but implies it. "Sell your cloak and buy a sword."

My church is a little overboard on a love of Israel too, but the situation is much better than it used to be.

The atheistic, marxist, globalist jews have been outbred by the orthodox jews, making the country significantly more nationalistic and right-wing. And if you pay attention, you'll notice that by far the worst things done are done by those atheistic jews, rather than the ones in Israel.

Just be sensible: rather than try to get your parents to hate Israel, show them how to identify bad behaviors in general and hate those behaviors. (Rather than try to say the entire country is good or bad.) It's just a much more rational and defensible position to have.

What about people who support Israel not for religious reasons but because they fight the backwards Muslims? How would you convince them?

Your parents fell for the Christian Zionist bullshit.

Do some searches, the Jews deliberately planted the Christian Zionist crap to get money.

It isn't a problem in the first place, we fight wars for Israel because they dupe us into doing so

I already figured as such, I'll dig up some hard data..

Zionist jews and nationalistic jews are different. Zionist jews want to subvert and take control of other cultures, nationalistic jews just want to be left alone in their country.

>interesting input

Your parents exemplify why Protestantism is shit and why American Protestantism especially is shit.

Protestantism started from Luther dissenting, then kings used it as a political tool to gain control over the local clergy. However the clergy still maintained theological control, despite refusing to accept the Pope.

In come the protestant dissenters, the retards who decided they knew better than the priests because "IT'S IN DA BOOK" and the main reason why letting laymen read the bible is a mistake. These guys are mostly heretical retarded fags who decided the old testament was law instead of just a description of prophecy. Most of them were chased out of Europe- Quakers, Methodists, Baptists. They all came to America.

Fast forward to now and because America has neither king nor established church every fucktard who can read thinks he can interpret the bible.

Thus we get your parents, with their "being slaves to jews is how we interpret the bible, honey!". True cancer.

No we fight wars for Israel because 1/4 of senators in the Democratic party and 60% of their donors are Jews while Evangelical Protestants who believe the third temple is necessary for the Rapture make up 1/3 to 1/2 of the Republican voterbase

Basically the US is a jewish country, is what I'm saying

The jews are not god's chosen people because they rejected christ.

Look up the fellowship. It answers all your questions on the Jew evangelicals connection.

Christianity was subverted by their mafia.

[Fellowship members] share a vow of silence about Fellowship activities. Coe and others cite biblical admonitions against public displays of good works, insisting they would not be able to tackle their diplomatically sensitive missions if they drew public attention. Members, including congressmen, invoke this secrecy rule when refusing to discuss just about every aspect of the Fellowship and their involvement in it."

Why south Africa is falling

In 1975, a member of the Fellowship's inner circle wrote to the group's chief South African operative, that their political initiatives

I you want to redpill your cucked parents on this, read them the Talmud.
Specifically what it says about Jesus.

Then take them to a synagogue where the Rabbi teaches directly from the Talmud.

wow you parents are fucking brainwashed . these christian kikes are honestly ISIS tier . they should be terminated

Forgot pic-related

just watch this m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338

>God promised it to Abram
Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Follow this up by reading Romans chapter 11. Really boils the old beans.

>The church is the Israel of God, the spiritual Israel.

So, the only difference that matters in mankind is spiritual?

Take the pagan pill. Its made up horse shit like the rest but at least its fun.

"""""""Christian Zionists""""""""""" aren't real Christians. Most of them are protestant heretics who follow the (((Scofield))) bible. Your parents are destined to burn in the fires of hell for their heresy.

Look into covenant theology

Jesus wasn’t even Jewish (or at least not a good one). If he was, the Romans wouldn’t have driven the Kikes over a cliff in 79.

lol

simple

stop believing in kike on a stick

Your parents are evidently Protestants and not Christian at all.
The filthy Christ killing kikes literally have this argument refuted by Christ himself in John 8:39.
The jews abandoned God when they killed Christ.
They are devil worshippers now, and so are their protestant servants.