Kaguya sama wants to be confessed chapter 81

imgur.com/a/XYYU6

KAGUYA A CUTE

Shitty speed scans is here

Wrong. According to this KAGUYA A SLUT

ha

Not exactly living up to their name, considering it's already saturday.

That just means they got even shittier.

awww so you like this "even shitter" so you show up here

Did the raws ever get posted?

What a terrifying power! President will have to really pull out all the stops to evenly battle with her from here on out.

Oh shit.

Her reaction to "this is your future husband" is just too cute

I'll wait for the better translated version to come out.
Until then, if you're looking for approval for your sloppy work, the redditors over at r/manga will suck your dick gladly.

GB2 Reddit, speed scanner.

WHat's wrong with this version, exactly?

Post the raws and I'll tell you. These guys have a track record of mediocre scripts.

T-t-t-the ultimate counter! President's game is too strong!

Nah I don't care enough for it, this chapter seems fine. You're complaining about earlies translations being shit but this is saturday already.

lhscan has the raws uploaded. Looks pretty rough but I'm sure other cleaner have seen worse.

this translation is bad

you can keep samefagging not that anyone cares but be kind enough to tell us where we went "bad".

>inb4 Shirogane lose again

Damn it Shirogane. Thank you for the TL anons!

You missed your credits page, fagscans

I've been keeping tracks of the scores, Shirogane is in dead last position purely becuase Kaguya keeps bullshitting her way to victory.

>Kaguya-sama
Isn't it Miss Kaguya?

> original version: Kaguya-sama
> Jag version: Miss Kaguya

localizations are shit

Kill yourself fagscans

You will literally never be able to reach Jag levels of quality and speed.

> jagfags

pathetic

And yet Jag's not here doing any translation. Honestly, if anyone is this bothered, it's probably more productive to read the raws, or provide a better translation themselves.

Defending your shit this hard is what's pathetic

I'm not defending this

but, whatever you want, fanboi

>I'm not defending this
Sure you aren't, now go back to r*ddit

You misleading twats, the rightmost text is not part of his internal monologue, let alone structured as part of it. Shirogane has yet to explicitly admit he's in love. Please have at least the decency to use a different font for that.

Have respect for the old scanlator, user.

At least now he is sleeping.

Can you dump the raws, please?

one thing i will say we respect jag and he has done a great job with kaguya better than we ever can. Please stop samefagging like it;s us to make us look bad. Please Go do some Tomo Rhino , go do something productive stop stirring drama on Sup Forums.

this is the only message we as FANS have written here. Thanks for reading our translations, if you find mistaked we do read the thread so it will be taken notice. also this will be the last message.

Thank you

>lowcaps
>scanlating
wew lad.

This is very funny

>Not even having the decency to start a sentence with a capital letter

>fanscans are also tomofag shitposters
And you have the decency to accuse someone else of samefagging. I appreciate the work you do, but keep this shit out of threads.

>fastscans
>scans come out a day after magazine release
???

thanks

Beggars can't be choosers. If you want better trans, do it yourself. There is no discussion anymore because 90% of you are complaining about translation. Yes, Jag translation was better, but he is gone now. Jag didn't kill Kaguya time. You guys did.

If you want better trans, just support official release or something.

>If you want better trans, do it yourself.
Or I can just wait a few days for the more competent group.

Last week the thread with the better translation had actual discussion. I wonder why there weren't any posts complaining about translation quality in that one.
As for "beggars can't be choosers", there is a choice here, the low-effort speed-scanners and the better translation. Most of us will probably wait for the latter, and that's when the real Kaguya time is. And before you use the "be grateful because it's free" argument, we are grateful for the translations, just not this one.

next page:

>If you want better trans, do it yourself.
Nice try, /lgbt/.

>speed-scanner defenders are actually faggots
Wow, what a surprise.

Reddit killed Kaguya though.

Wait, there is another translation group?

Man, remember when all manga scanlations looked like that? How lucky are we that we can now argue about how "hurr these pictures don't have enough pixels" and "muh grays"?

Are you fucking serious

It is a mystery.

Really?
It's the old group with another translator in place of jag. They dump here with the old thread template a few days later than the speedscans.

if there's only one group doing it the drama wouldn't even exist.

>can't enjoy Kaguya time anymore because a shitty attention whore group from r/eddit with their shitty translation
I want off this timeline

>fastscans never realized there is another group
And now fast scans will attack the Good scan and demand that Kaguya belongs to them. Good job guys.

Now it's not Kaguya time. That come later.

>no Fujiwara

o...okay

This thread is shit, are you faggot reading Kaguya of the wild east?

I know, best chapter in a while.

Does it have plenty of "How cute"?

>Jag didn't kill Kaguya time. You guys did.
Do you know why Jag left you fucking newfag?

>twintails Kaguya
HNNNNNNG

He's a redditor, it's not even appropriate to call him newfag