Ballroom e Youkoso

Unfortunately we're faced with a shortened chapter once again. Japanese cold is too strong.
We wish for a quick and lasting recovery to Tomo-sensei and relish on what she managed to release in her final dying throes.

>Overcome the world. Dance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d34FNTGxJR8
youtube.com/watch?v=9K3XP1Fcpcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some information on the anime.

Also, I must apologize for the scan quality. Best I could find.

The page basically explains the scoring system for the finals. The gist of it is that your ranking is decided solely on what you were ranked as most often, not the average score.
An example given is how the winner here would be the pair ranked 1st by four judges and last by three, while the 2nd place finished would be the person ranked 1st three time and 2nd four times.
There's going to be a better translation for the actual release but the scan quality is dreadful that I'll save my eyes.

>Heat 45
Another nameless chapter.

>Whaat is it, Tatara?
>Did something good happen?

>Yeah, my mind is... I feel so clear now!
>Let's do our best in the finals, like usual!

>...
>Sorry by the way

>When you mentioned "loving" dance during the introductions

>I'm sorry for making fun of you

>flutter
>At the time, I had quit dancing after all

>I was convincing myself by saying that
>Chii-chan...

>Why did you think of quitting dance?

>Yeah...
>Because I was an "average competitor" I guess

>I came to realize the difference between "average" and "real"

>It is like flowers to weeds
>If their talent is real, there will be no way for you to shine
>They're the ones valued. And people let them know that

>Chii-chan
>I don't you are average

>Huh, what...

>"Repeat apology from two months back"

Aren't you missing a think here? Anyway, thank you so much for the translation!

Yes. It seems that I removed a bit too many words while editing.

There's also a nice story about Sengoku's voice actor to pad out the pages, for what it's worth.

Smooth man, smooth.

>Chii-chan
>I don't think you are average

>Huh, what...

You're planning to rip it?

Nice, thank you Dancefag.
Oh and "Invisible Sensation" going to be released on 8th of November.
youtube.com/watch?v=d34FNTGxJR8

From digital distribution? It's a consideration, but the chapter is partial already so I'll probably wait for the whole chapter before doing that.

Last page related to Ballroom is an add for vol 9. Hard to advertise for vol 10 I guess when the author is dead half the time.

This where they are dancing is just a "poster" right? It doesn't connect to this part immediately correct?

Unrelated. It's from a previous scene.

Damn mah boi Tatara smooth as fuck. She wanting that now.

Looks like they really are now opening up to each other finally. I wonder what the chapter would have been if not for the author getting sick.

Thank you based dancefag.

What the fuck is wrong with the japanese cold seriously. I want to go there and catch it to see if it's that bad.

This glorious development lads.

Could be a ploy to have the anime end coincide with the same arc ending in the manga so people would have an easier time jumping in and buying the magazine.
The author has a tendency to do shorter chapters as well so this would allow a backlog for her to release full chapters for the foreseeable future.

Or she's just sick and dying, which is probably more likely.

Well the magazine did say that she is working on the next chapters. Also from what I know, next month is a proper one as well.

Welp, guess I have to find other way to get the scans, thanks for TL.

If we're going hard on the thematic presentation this arc is Tatara becoming closer to Sengoku and developing a similar sense.

It's pretty obvious when you realize that his relationship with Chii-chan matches Sengoku's relationship with his partner on top of what Chii-chan admires about the Sengoku pair aesthetically.

If this series was Harem series, Tatara probably is one of those refreshing extraordinary type of MCs that I love.

He's been conquering Mako, Hyoudou, & Chinatsu so far.

Now that Tatara man up with a proper partner I don't think Mako sees him the same way.

Mako is pure, man. She's cute cinnamon roll. She like Tatara just the way he is.

Mako a cute but our boi has changed and would probably find her boring now, after being used to an alpha female

[OTP INTENSIFIES]

That font

That is one of the many for sure. But not the root.

That is one of the 3 scenes that I thought were "animated unexpectedly well some reason".

So today worst girl is presented in the anime

>Huh, what...
Eh, Nandatte?

>Akira
>worst girl
Come on, man. Her tits are 10/10.

Marisa has better tits and 10x better character

I wanna know bitchy her voice will be in the anime. Who's the VA? Never saw who it will be.

For a 15 year old girl she sure has some huge tits as well.

Leaning into her her hair must feel so nice.

She is voiced by Aoi Yuuki. She can't be worst girl.

Aoi Yuuki voicing a titty monster is automatically worst girl.

Just to point here is better scanlation of yesterday's thread.

You can hear her voice for a little bit in the second cour PV
youtube.com/watch?v=9K3XP1Fcpcg

>better scanlation
better scans

That makes literally no sense.

That wasn't what I was expecting. She sounds kinda dreamish? I dunno. Whatever, will know in a few hours anyway.

It's the generic Viz-licensed font.

>Viz
It's Kodansha though.

She's ok.

Who's yours?