IS there any black pill actually out there that will completely shatter you perception of reality i feel like most of...

IS there any black pill actually out there that will completely shatter you perception of reality i feel like most of these red pills you assholes been dropping are things that has been hinted at our whole lives and its not actually redpills but little bits of info the jews releasing to control the zeitgeist

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=JVcrimSicek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The blackest pill is that there is no freewill. But you wont believe me.

this

ehh thats not really a blackpill, just a fact that one should take into account when considering certain things.

This board mostly serves to lower consciousness. How's that for a peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.
Peel some fucking wigs back is more like it.

Everything around you is just a hallucination of your mind. Nobody exists but you, alone and lost. Everyone you speak to is yourself.

Satan is behind it all, at the top of the pyramid. The battle between Him and God is real, everything else is a meme, a distraction. It's been 8,569 years since Adam, 7 were lost

>giving idiots a soapbox lowers the mean
What a fucking meme

This is closer to an actual blackpill, the blacker pill is the stuff he refers to is being done intentionally and spread as far and wide as it possibly can be; theres some real dark stuff you can learn if you understand it.

rense.com/general96/trumpjewish.htm

You will never, and can never, truly know if anyone else in this place is conscious or just a lump of meat animated by your imagination.

>spreading blackpills intentionally
Is this like some Incel Lookism shit? LOL...
Why spread blackpills, is that like some accelerationist bullshit?

Over 70% of the world population are spiritless sociopaths mimicking human behavior and empathy. Could be your mother, father, son, wife, totally random because it's decided at birth.
Try recovering from that one, knocked me out for at least a week.

Jesus Christ is the true living God.

Women need a strong male figure in their lives, or they will live in perpetual fuck-up-ed-ness. Including your mother.

Spooky

Also this

Wow...

These spiritless people are fucking delusional and like to project their nihilism a lot, so maybe you are one of them and I'm sure they are plenty in this thread (looking at you shills). Good fucking luck when your meatsuit animating essence simply dissipates. The ULTIMATE le blackpill. That is, if some transhumanist ET group doesn't trap your pitiful slave consciousness in an energy box after death. Losers.

If Spencer were actually revealed to be a fed I would probably leave the country and give up on the white race forever.

Accepting the DeathPill.
I couldn't do it, I'm still living in denial.

MY consciousness bounces between the top and bottom all day long baby

Speaking of the Matrix, if you buy into the theory that we're living in a simulation and begin to speculate on how and why that simulation exists.

Probably not actual meat-creatures being harvested by aliens, though.

While this is true it's not because those other people aren't out there - it's because you can only perceive them within the confines of your own mind. So yes everything you see, hear, feel is actually inside your head but that doesn't mean the real world isn't out there.

Calm down there Neo

Theres actually useful knowledge to be had from understanding what I spoke of, potentially very useful actually.

That's only because you've never met a truly conscious person, if you did the mere sight of them would probably shake you to the bone.

Your life isn't solely your own. Everything before you, built you. And you should be building something beyond yourself. Get fucked.

It's figurative - there are interdimensional beings which control our perception and feed off out emotional energy.

yOU LACK THE QUALIFICATIONS to Exersize free will.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8

Unless losers like you and i do something about it, the satanic global elite will render this planet uninhabitable in three generations or less but our window for action is less than a decade.

I'm at figure 21 rn. sigh

Reencarnation, it was hinted on basically every religion, and if you connect some dots you can theorize that we will reencarnate over and over again until something matures deep in your soul, planet earth is just one of many stops, most people here are just crazy psychos who adhere to rules and can't think properly like said, this is why there is so many memes about soyboys, sjws, le fluoride water face, jews ruling the world and the list goes on.
You probably will never know why you are learning, what exactly you are learning and how long have you been doing this, Satan didn't like it, guess what happened.

That all belief systems the idea of god, satan, good and evil, is a system of control and holds us back from true potential. The only thing you need to know is that you are here to experience so experience whatever the fuck you want.

gnosis

Sure those are constraints but the universe is so infinitely complicated you need some sort of lens to even view it at all otherwise you'll get so caught up in the details you'll lose yourself - or more to the point you'll never develop a self in the first place.
You come from a privileged position of having developed yourself within that belief system and you completely take that for granted.

When all possibilities exist no possibilities exist.

We'll live long enough to set the world on the right course but die before we can enjoy it.

We were given the short end of the stick in our time of living but we'll go down in history.

>Reencarnation
New age church teaching

Hunter S. Thompson, interviewed by Charlie Rose: youtube.com/watch?v=JVcrimSicek

Both bonesmen. Watch from 15:00 on, Hunter tells you exactly who he represents and exactly what the new age teaching is. Only fools believe in reincarnation

80% of the Americans/Western Europeans posting here will be executed by the state in around three decades. We are "domestic terrorists" after all.

Why is the pic so blurry

That's determinism and communism is based off it. True or not we need to treat it like bullshit.

Wouldn't that only matter if you want to understand a complicated universeand want to know the details?

Bullshit. You're weak for falling into the philosophy they told you to. You're part of a society.

Who told me to? What is weak about it?

dispair code

I need to be nicer to myself in that case. I'm constantly disappointed by how selfish others are.

When you chunk down far enough all core beliefs are selfish

You want the blackpill. Youre just a monkey hurtling through space. You and your fellow monkey brethren are too selfish and self centered to ever bring adventure to horizon. Mk ultra has warped your consciousness to want more than nature intended. You have dunning krugers. A creative mind limited to a mortal simian form. A walking, talking chimp.

If that's the case, why hasn't God made his existence absolutely certain? Why does he, assuming he exists, rely on faith instead of evidence to convince people of his authority?

ok there persuasion man
So basically we are in Stephen King universe?

OP basically the blackest pill i've found is similar to this user:
but the bottom of the rabbit hole is that consciousness is actually shared. Look into Carl Jung and kollektives Unbewusstes

>Mk ultra has warped your consciousness to want more than nature intended
were there MK ultra 1500 years ago

You only took half the pill.
The window for action has closed.

Amen. Everything the Bible says is true. There is freewill, only fools who think there is no God believe that nonsense.

Go to church buddy.

If you could experience life for one second as a bird, ant, or cat, you'd kill yourself within five seconds of switching back.

If that were true, why did you have the choice to make that comment?

If one religious book is true then all religious books are true.

Plants are in a war for the planet and use humans as proxies.

>>Calvinists would like a word

the final blackpill is that there is 'free will' on a quantum level. The position of matter hasn't been deceided yet until you observe it meaning the future hasn't been deceided yet meaning 'free will still' does exists in terms of probability.

Jesus Christ is a myth.

settle down varg.
the *story* of jesus is a weird cult myth.
there probably was some aspie nazarene the romans killed because he was getting the crowds uppity

Don't confuse our not being able to determine positions of quantum particles with their actually not having a position. They do have set positions, but we just can't determine them without influencing their velocity.

That's just fedora garbage, of course many of his miracles are, but it is almost certain that Jesus was a real person, all though many stories and traditions from other religions have been projected onto him.

because you're on your phone faggot

You can't actually be this stupid right?
It is the illusion of choice that makes us think we have free will.

There are no "pills" only your own delusions and illusions of importance. You are but a critter constantly being tricked by chemical triggers secreted by your brain that are meant to keep you alive. Your brain tricks you into doing everything that you do, allowing you to feel an illusion of freedom, when all it needs is food and waterto keep going, so you can go to sleep. In sleep is where you truly are alive, where your brain runs free and trips on DMT.

While awake, you are but an automaton... and you are convinced to be somebody.

Cheers

you are wrong

determinism vs quantum mechanics

get out of here kike

Yes of course it's all an illusion.

>the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.

If I can choose to do something, I have free will by definition.

This is the black pill

Kys leaf

Black pill: This whole thing is over 5000 years old and almost all we know is BS including the existence of our nations.

The Jews are just an army of hell-ants. Mighty but they are still ants.

Here's a pill for you, all meme flags here are leafs.

>tfw useful idiot meatbags burn you down, create acid rain, raze your cousins to the ground, and live in dwellings created from the trunks of your fallen comrades

[angry rustling]

waterfag that's not how into physics.
quantum mechanics if anything promotes a bizarre random universe, since everything boils down to probabilities (percentages) or chances.

the only upside is *maybe* multi-verse, but there is more debate about that.

go to /b

Once the AI God is activated Globalist elite will be sacrificing children on TV

This sounds like something a white guy with dreadlocks selling you weed would say. I'd say alot of those attributes on the right are actually healthy and normal. The feeling that way sucks right? So it makes you strive to be a better person.

HERE'S A BLACK PILL FOR YOU.
AND FOR YOU MORONS WHO ARE LARPING.

GO TO DUCKDUCKGO.COM.

IT IS A SEARCH ENGINE.

SEARCH "IMG SRC"

TURN OFF SAFE SEARCH.

GO TO IMAGES.

AND REALIZE HOW FUCKING COMMON OF A SEARCH TERM IT IS.

DO THE SAME EXPERIMENT ON YAHOO.COM.

THE CURRENT, "PROGRESSIVE" POPULAR BIG TECH COMPANIES ARE HIDING THE SHEER AMOUNT OF THESE PEOPLE. "OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND... BUT STILL THERE"

THE BIG TECH COMPANIES ARE LEFTISTS, PRO ISLAM, PRO JEWISH AND PRO DIVERSITY.

You do the math.

Pic related.

Yo wtf I just got a letter saying my computer has been seized by the FBI? Wtf did you do user? What was that shit?

welp, that's fucked

What in the fuck

You actually fell for the determinism meme?

Making the truth statement violates total subjectivity and states an objective premis. which goes directly against its own ontological argumentation. The axiom it uses to discern itself from objective is violated when you claim to know that its objectively true that we don't have free will. The uncertainty principle also implies that we do have free will, at least in this dimension.

If you could some how get to the fourth dimension, the game is changed, because your dealing with an ever present section of existence that doesn't stem from the past or the present, it is literally everything that ever was will be and is at the same time.

Tbh half of the no free will arguments seem like they consist of therefore-because-of-it fallacies. The referencing logic we are talking about when we discuss it is basically either known or unknown to us and we really wouldn't know what the fuck we would be looking for if we didn't know it. We're literally presuming it exists like Plato did to make a differentiation of the concept of subjectivity.

wtf

I searched that term on duckgogo but then got curious and searched it on google

Is the van trans pacific?
am I die?

THAT'S YOUR BLACK PILL, FAGGOT.

WHILE YOU'RE ALL LARPING ABOUT DUMB SHIT, ((THEY)) HAVE BEEN HIDING IN PLAIN GODDAMN SIGHT, AND COMPANIES WHO HAVE "TAKEN MEASURES" AGAINST IT ARE JUST SWEEPING IT UNDER THE RUG.

THEY KNOW HOW COMMON IT IS TO BE SEARCHED.

AND.
THEY.
HIDE.
IT.

did it on bing google yahoo and duckduckgo

wtf did you just get me into?

for those who don't want to, it's a bunch of pictures of scantily clothed children in provocative positions... wtf

ultimate black pill

You are correct only to the extent that individualism has to derive from something. you inherit and adopt culture and information then mush it all together to claim that you are a individual and have free will. well you do have free will, but you are not special or unique. you are a product of culture.
if you dont believe you have free will user, go take a gun and kys. prove me wrong.

Much of all the universe, reality and existence is Darwinian. The human race and the planet is a resource to more highly evolved beings, is an interdimensional marketplace for all beings which are in a higher state of existence and being in the same way a cow or farm animals are products of a marketplace for us.

Of course, the nature of consumption is metaphorically different. Don't believe the mainstream narratives about Reptilians as well. The truth of the matter is that if there was any extraterrestrial species that would wish to conquer the planet, overtly or covertly, they would more likely be similar to us, the human race, in appearance, as well physical/biological capabilities/functions

while it may be true that other ET species exist, I would argue they obviously play a more minor role in overtly/covertly dominating the planet of another species

So ultimately user you are at the bottom of a cosmic totem pole in consumption and existential being, except in a more metaphysically and spiritually complex manner

The truest blackpill is realizing experience is linear. Time might not be, but experience is.

MFW actually get blackpilled by this thread.

WTF....

Watch the documentary “the greatest story never told”

I feel its dependent on home country. Basic internet would black pill any civilian north korean

Wtf this should be it's own thread.

That's a black pill? If I could be part of making things right, I don't care if I'm not alive to experience it. My name could be forgotten, my body scattered to dust. Just let me know I've worked to bring about the dawn, and I don't need to live to see the day.

If I had a clear course of action that could make the world a much better place, I'd be happy. I'd have a goal. It's not living in the dark that makes us suffer. It's not knowing how to fix it.

I actually don't believe it, but I understand how others can. The user I replied too didn't seem to understand that in the eyes of people that believe in determinism his statement is a false premise.

Also there are some good arguments to be made for determinism "outside" of philosophy.
Neurosciences have made some very interesting discoveries suggesting that free will might not be what we think it is. But this remains a highly debated and controversial topic on which no consensus has been reached.

The cia is responsible for most of the horrible shit going back 50 years.
The fact that they invented "evidence" to get you all into war with the cost of about a million corpses on either side and not one cia piece of shit got lined up against a wall for this is beyond mental to me.

You're all pretty wrong desu. So the uncertainty principle doesn't actually mean that particles have set parameters we cannot measure. It's not a problem of measurement tools. It's a universal constant.

Neutron stars are actually a good example of this. Because of the incredible density of particles in a neutron star, the location of particles reaches almost completely measureable. But the more constrained a particle's location becomes, the faster it moves as a result of the uncertainty principle. This means that even at intense pressures of a neutron star, particles actually move EXTREMELY FAST despite their pressure suggesting that they move rather slowly. Basically as density increases, speed of particles also increases, even if the net energy of the system itself is lower.(do not confuse this with the exclusion principle)

So the unknowable nature of quantum elements remains. The Copenhagen interpretation suggests that particles are both particles and waves. BUT there is an alternative hypothesis which actually allows for particles to stay as particles, interact as waves, release and absorb energy in quanta, and still adheres to uncertainty. This is called the Pilot Wave Theory.

It's not ousted the Copenhagen interpretation or anything spectacular, but it has proponents and actually existed BEFORE the Copenhagen interpretation.

To put it simply, particles themselves do not split or diverge into waves. Rather, they create waves in the their respective fields. These waves they create cause a feedback loop with themselves which causes an interference pattern typical of wavelike behavior, even though the particle itself never stops being a particle.

So when you shoot a photon at 2 slits, the photon starts bouncing through the field generating waves. The waves pass through both slits. Ths particle passes through one. And the resulting interference pattern guides the particle in a wavelike distribution.