twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hajime learns what it's like to be on the bad side of a centipede
youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c

MY

TOKYO

TALKER

My

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH BOI ICHIDA DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishida is finally going to kill talker isn't he?

no

O MY ETO FACIAL EXPRESSION

Talker is basically Kaneki's only reason to push forward at this point so if she's gone then he'll probably go back to being a nugget in no time.

Right? Good to know I wasn't the only one who saw eto

If Talker dies Kaneki would die. They come as a pair.

Sasaki Haise: How about this?
Kaneki Ken (Shiro): That’s good
Associate special class Sasaki Haise (Black Reaper): Stop fucking around
Kaneki Ken (Kuro): It’s not Juuzou-kun who’s bad… I am the bad one..
Kaneki Ken (Kuro Kid) & Kaneki Ken (Shiro Kid): Poor him..
240: *wailing*
Black reaper: Shut up! Go back to Cochlea!!
Haise: Uh… So what should we do? I…

White hair: I can't believe we failed where did we go wrong.
Black hair: it because we weren't strong enough right ?
Haise: no we where plenty strong but it was are choices that's lead us to this fate.
Black reaper: we should have killend that clown fututa when we had the chance.
One eyed king kaneki: no it was my fault I let my compassion and weakness get the best of me and I am blame.
Black hair: no we haven't failed yet we still have one last option.
White hair: yes we do have one last option.
Haise: it's time to go all out.
Black reaper: yah it's time to show the world what we are made off.
One eyed King kaneki: yes let as try one more time.
All Kanekis at once: it's time to eat !!!!

Haise and Black Reapar are the MVP personalities as usual.

>Kaneki finally has found a reason to fight in Touka and their unborn child
>Kill of Touka to make him a sad sack of shit again with no more stakes (that Ishida cares about) in the game
Yes user Toulkers dying

So no 40 page chapter?

You know, if nothing else, Ishida's characterization of his main character is pretty damn unique, not anything I've seen before. Not the typical smooth narrative developmental curve we're accustomed to seeing a main character follow, but one marked by unique points, rough and edged, each completely disassociated to the point that we can actually point out different versions of him. He didn't really utilize the (relatively) epic size of his story to any other real benefit, but this is pretty unique, so credit where it's due I guess

>kaneki pictures himself as a shonen protagonist in the final of a tournament arc while he mass murders child soldiers
this is bretty funny

Good to know I'm also not the only because I'm fairly certain she made that exact same face in Cochlea at some point

which page does this refer to

Dark is a normie

Nah, that looks more like Eto's "I am not the One-Eyed King." face.

>Naki actually died
Reee Ishida

Just text spoilers so far.

is this ending soon or nah?

This is literally the exact same face. I can't tell if this is Ishida being Ishida or if there's meaning behind it

>240: *wailing*
>Black reaper: Shut up! Go back to Cochlea!!
This remains glorious to me.

>haven't even gotten to Sun yet

Nah.

It means Eto best girl.

Same face used for "I am not the One-Eyed King." and "I am the One-Eyed King."

:^)

>Inner Kaneki's talking about how Touka sucks at Japanese and they shouldn't let her name their child
Honestly pretty great. Also is Touka's shit grasp of the Japanese language the reason she understands underground ghoul speak

so the "end credits" thing is a red herring?

We already knew that. There would be no reason for Ishida to reaffirm that.

Touka is a street kid, underground ghouls occasionally come up to the surface to hang out, shoplift and kill people. Eto and her buddies come to mind. She probably met and befriended a few.

He got back up and started killing everybody, what do you think.

Dragon rises
youtube.com/watch?v=MlH6zD8wisg

Inner Kaneki banter just confirms Haise and Black Reaper are the best Kaneki’s.

O MY SPLIT PERSONALITIES

Is this the end of le edgy keikaku man?

Like mother like son.

wtf is this?

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki...

Haise is low key deranged and Black Reaper is sick of your bullshit.

It's part of his master keikaku. He's telling baby Kaneki to eat all of the Oggai.

Do you think it was Shironeki that caused Haise to be staunch advocate for child murder?

"DON'T RUN!"
”HEY, I ATE YOUR BABY!!!"

How long until Kaneki jobs again?

I'm glad that he finally threw his shitty moralfaggotry out the window. Him fighting without the intention to kill was his only major weakness.

He realized the mistakes everyone was complaining about almost every thread so that means things can only get better from now on.

>kaneki absorbs all the loose rize kagune stuff with cannibalism
>furuta tries to fuck that super kaneki

Next chapter

Shironeki(Kid) and Black Reaper are the only sensible personas of Kaneki. I fucking blame Touka for ruining Black Reaper, because of her he regressed into a pacifying cu ck.

>Kaneki actually brutally murdering CCG officers
I feel such an immense satisfaction

You try having that little shit constantly harassing you for months on end.

KAKUJA

That's not what Akan means

>Try to choke the little fucker out
>Immediately after get stuck with him in Kaneki's tulpascape for all eternity

Shironeki is the one who made Haise want to murder children.

You only say that because...

I can only do this in coming weeks then never again... ;_;

>赤ちゃん 
Go back to bed EOP shitter

Why?

and he will still job

So do I. Finally, he stopped being a moralfag. Let's keep it that way. Holy shit.

It's called end credits because that's what happens after a video game ends, and last chapter ended with "GAME OVER".
It also means that this farcical game is over; now that Kaneki has become the peak alpha, there's no more fooling around.

Kaneki was a cuck already in the very chapter after he declared himself the OEK.
When he started talking about coexistence.

This shitfest is ending soon...

Haise confirmed to be part of Kaneki. Denialfags BTFO

Those mooks are all S3 members judging by the armbands. What happened to Suzuya?

Do you actually believe that user?

Okay guys, who is your favorite Kekneki?

For me it's Black Reaper and Haise.

Haise

Probably the same as you but this new Kaneki is shaping up to be the fucking best of all of them

Probably worn out and getting treatment since Arata eats you while you use it, Hanbee was pretty fucked by the end of the fight.

Black Reaper (pre-Cochlea), Haise, Don Kaneki.

Haise got a lot of points this chapter because he turned out to be pretty damn fucked up. It's a good thing Urie shut the fuck up at the right time before he pushed Haise too far.

because it is

why the fuck you think ishida would continue this when he can make other manga? I hope for an asano inio style manga to be honest

haise best boy

>Why would Ishida continue this top selling meme shitshow instead of something else
I don't actually know user but it's showing no signs of stopping anytime soon

>don>haise>black reaper
Every other kaneki is shit

As much as Sup Forums likes to shit on everything, I don't think that most people here have the IQ to understand how deep Ishida's writing is. The entire series utilizes a lot of metaphones that are parallels to kafka's metamorphosis and the symbolism behind the tarot cards and numbers appearing everywhere further demonstrate Ishida's use of the theme(s) of transformation.

Stay dumb and plebby

>furuta is a smug jason 2.0 and is pushing Kaneki to his limits

(LOL)

then it confirms that I should and you as well stop stop reading his shit

t.Ishida

>metaphones.
(LOL)

Does he honestly think that provoking him any further is a good idea? He should be fleeing like a little bitch, not saying LOLOL I ATE YOUR UNBORN BABY.
Still though, this confirms that CCG and the clowns know that Touka is pregnant.

RING RING RING RING RING
METAPHOOOONE

How the actual fuck would they know that though. Nishiki is snitch apparently since he was the only one who knew before Kaneki

This is all obviously part of Furuta's plan. He probably wanted Kanekit to start killing humans so all the shit about peace has become bullshit.

Just admit it you morons, only reason you hate it is because you failed to actually see it coming even though it was already foreshadowed before.

Blame it on your own stupidity.

I know this is bait but now I have a reason to use this pic.

I hope these guys are dying right now.

I don't hate it though this is the first chapter I've enjoyed since the Urie fuckery ten chapters ago, and that was the first chapter I'd enjoyed since the sex one

I always believed in you MY KING!

I hope Ken give's their head as presents to Rei.

Furuta could not possibly have eaten the kid, not even a minute has passed since last chapter.

Even if this post were sincere, the story contains exactly one (1, singular, unitary) reference to The Metamorphosis. The story in some places could be called kafkaesque, mostly when surreal, confusing shit happens to disorient the reader. Ironically enough, the actual direction of the story became so convoluted, it became kafkaesque in it's own right, by no intentional effort on Ishida's part.

O

>Metaphones

Wow, you sure showed us user!