I just finished this and dang......can we have a sangatsu no lion thread ?

I just finished this and dang......can we have a sangatsu no lion thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQDVwq5j-CQ
youtu.be/iEAUXh5BmjY
youtu.be/VQG3ybQf9ug
youtube.com/watch?v=YlvQBPl_AkE
youtube.com/watch?v=bRWQckbQ9tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S2 never

Noooooooo DON'T LIEEEEEE TO MEEEEEE

Yeah I also loved it. One of the best of this decade. The 2nd season this fall is gonna have the best arc of the series according to mangafags.

One week left.

Did anyone else thought the transition of the mc from rei to shimada was ?

Sad episodes are always the best, 7 days left.

I know. I thought it was a little weird how they were bringing that up in the last episode, but I ended up loving it

This scene still makes me tear up

youtube.com/watch?v=DQDVwq5j-CQ

I feel bad for shipping rei and hina

I thought there were only like 3 people on Sup Forums that actually watched this show. Figured that it being made by Shaft would have more people watching it, either way it's amazing.

Not sure how far they'll adapt, but it should have my top 3 favorite arcs.

True kino like 3gatsu is underappreciated regardless of studio.

Episode threads had about 200 replies max every week

youtu.be/iEAUXh5BmjY
youtu.be/VQG3ybQf9ug
OP1 and ED1>OP2 andED2

If S1 did chapters 1-45, I expect S2 to deal with 46-90 (give or take a few).

I like how it has a "light at the end of a tunnel" mentality. No matter how dark it gets, you can always pick yourself back up (as far as the anime goes)

ED2 is amazing, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlvQBPl_AkE

Ah, in that case it will only have 2 of my favorite arcs, there's a really incredible and satisfying one around chapter 100

Full 3gatsu music video from Bump of Chicken in case you haven't already seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRWQckbQ9tQ

This, was surprised to see Kenshi Yonezu start doing anisongs since I followed him when he was doing vocaloid stuff on niconico (Matryoshka).

It's very healing a new season will be even better on that aspect.

Just finished watching it too a few weeks ago, I really enjoyed it.
Would've definitely watched it as it aired if I knew at the time it was by the same author as Honey and Clover.
I really like the comfy aesthetics, shame that this one is more focused on one character instead of multiple characters with their own story arcs like in Honey and Clover.

So did his sister rape him? It was never really brought up again after that flashback

Focus on different characters and their arcs happens later on, although it's not really that pronounced since the story lines are very connected.

The sister gave me asuka (NGE) vibes

Favorite character ?
Mine is either shimada or nikaidou

The sisters. All of them

Shaft was the wrong choice for it.
I dropped it 5 episodes in.
Awful.

On the contrary, it's precisely because it was made by Shaft that it fell so flat. Just read the manga. The anime is shit.

That's too hard to decide. Shimada is pretty top tier, I also like Rei a lot. Souya is the one that interests me the most, but we just don't have enough info on him. Shogi president and science club leader were golden side characters.

I've seen most of Shaft's offerings and in my opinion San Gatsu no Lion is its Magnum Opus.

Should I believe mangafags like
because I watched some episodes and didn't think they were bad at all.

I'm a mangafag and I don't really see what's wrong with the anime, although I haven't seen the H&C adaptation which I think a lot of these guys might be comparing this one to.

The first five episodes were shaky but the direction improved as the series went on. I still prefer the manga because the source material is usually better than the adaptation, and the art is consistent instead of dipping into QUALITY once in a while.

Why feel bad about it when it's part of the main story in the manga?