I like asian grillz

I know what youre thinking.
>fat, virgin, weeaboo, neckbeard, neet, beta male

Since we can bring up countless arguments, logical points, cool-headed rational analysis and critique....
But all you can do is shout
>"YOURE A FAT BETA"!!!!
I figured its time to put this little lie to rest.

My bet? All the white nationalists are soyboys, and all the yellow fever fags are swole.
Lets find out.

ok.

t. Fat, white girl worshipper

I'll take an Asian girl

actually I prefer asian girls too, just don't see the need for a post like this

Height : 5'2

You are the asian girl

6' but thanks for trying

All of these manlets in here.

No I was actually thinking SOYBOY FAGGOT.

{{{This is gay shit }}} Quit posting dudes with no shirt on faggot.....This is some shit that Hip-hop rapers talk about. They are making POL fucking gay {{{{Militant homosexuals}}} Uncover poop scrubbers.

Either insecure or shill
If shill fuck off
If insecure, stop caring what fucking Sup Forums thinks you pathetic shit.

And I am 5'11 brah

you look soft and hairless
too much soy protein huh?
probably manlet

All fat monstrosities

You're also insecure as fuck and no one cares. You probably like cock too you faggot

Negative. Definitely stronger than you too. Must be a dicklet which is why you can't get a white chick.

Only chads like minority women kiddo.
Fat kids think white nationalism will get them laid. Nothing could be further from the truth

Christ, the absolute state of pol in a nutshell. You faggots actually have these pics saved for such an occasion. Sage.

lets explain it on your level then

r8

You are skinny fat and a manlet and probably a facelet too

Phone posting bro get with the times

Go back to syria faggot

I am 100% Celtic (Welsh) my friend

Boys, we have /lgbt/ just a couple of blocks west.

Wtf for real?

hot guy

Asian girls please

Yeah, for the love of Christ. I wouldn't be 100% comfortable riding American Airlines with you buddy. Looks like you have a bit of le 56 Wales going on over there. Join the club.

White nationalists or white knights? Whats the difference? There is none.
They like to project their own neckbeard fedora look onto us. Its funny really.

>when none of your kids look like (you)

>ginger
HAHAHAHAHAHHA this shit writes it self, did some elementary kids beat you up so you have to act big and strong big boy? Fucking hell kid, big muscles doesn't mean shit to a guy who has technique, and being a beta isn't physical its mental. You're more pathetic than an Antifa nigger, because at least they actually do shit instead of attempting to look hard on a Mongolian Weaving Basket forum.

>thinking anyone cares

Man, my calves are bigger than your head

Man idk i look alot like him and im italian (lol) and some blonde american thots i fuck jokingly ( but not really probably) say shit like " how can you be so racist you dont even look that white "

Feels bad man.

Yeah, that's what parenthood will do to you. I'm just now starting to get fit again 3 1/2 years later.

and his son still looks nothing like him

>heh, who needs physical fitness? Its all about technique
>oooh big man with your big guns, do you need guns to compensate for a tiny penis? Real men use samurai swords.

My buddy is Sicilian and he looks Puerto Rican. If we go to a Colombian bar they'll speak to him in Spanish and he will go nuts. Ironically, my family is from Portugal but I narrowly escaped the Moortugal look.

Holy fuck. You're hot

>my calves are bigger than your head
I bet.

>The strawman technique usually prefered by shills and leftist
I never disowned /fit/ness retard I actually go to the gym 5 times a week, and if you did too you know your muscles don't let you lift the weight its your technique. I hope you're just putting up some poor man's bait, because I cannot imagine someone being this retarded.

Oh for a second there I thought you were Vietnam user who just came all over the screen image of a CandyDoll girl

>your muscles dont lift the weight, its the technique

The size of your phone to the proportiona of your body indicates you're 5'4" at most

I would bet all men that desire foreign girls are more masculine than the fags who brag about settling for white women.