Just ban AR-15s already

Just ban AR-15s already

And what would that solve?

But she's doing such a good job selling them .....

We appear to be at an impass. You don't want me having a rifle, and I won't let you take it.

Your move.

Is her 15 minutes of fame already over?
Also I would hatefuck her after showing off my rifles to her any day.

I think there's a compromise
She keeps your rifle during the week and it can visit you during weekends

you have to see things from her perspective.

>16 year old girl
>mediocre drama student with interest in liberal arts etc
>not super likely to get accepted into harvard etc
>school gets shot up and CNN and everyone else offers to make you famous overnight.
>wow i don't have to do anything and i can become famous, and any college in the world will accept me and pay my way 100%

any teenager would be fooled and do the media's bidding.

>using one's ability to get accepted into harvard as a point

no one on Sup Forums could get in either.

Am I the only one who thinks this little bitch is a bit of a genuine qt?

Checked, did any of these school shooting survivors hang out with the shooter or anyone they were associated with? Cause I have a theory, that maybe some girl or group met up and filled this guys head with mindfuck and turned him into a gun blazing psychoshooter for the sole purpose of using teenagers to motivate the country into forcing stricter gun laws and restrict american charter of rights with amendments or blatent changing the context to exclude weapons that would be more useful to repel a tyrannical government. This would be some serious well done subterfuge, not on par with 9/11, but still pretty good for a "reason" to restrict even more of your rights.

No one gives a fuck about universities anyway.

muh 16 year old mastermind of a conspiracy that involves manipulating a shooter to push Xir's agenda

All it takes is for an agent I mean adult to put the seed of the idea into her head. A little bit of guidance. I dunno.. conspiracy theorist

So if ban AR-15s I guess everyone will just go over to AKMs, AR-10s, SCAR, Thompsons, M-14s, TAVORs, etc.

The gun control crowd is stupid desu.

We will dont worry

Most punchable face I've ever seen and I'm not even American.

No more Goblina for fuck sakes!

God damn it I'm tired of America's shit. Just split into two countries already. Being back the Confederacy and get it over with. Then everyone wins

They are already banned, you fucking sodomite. They have been banned for nearly two decades! The thing is that they are dirt fucking cheap to fucking get from fucking overfuckingseas.

Did someone say "just"?

aussie called it first, I couldn't figure it out, what was bothering me every time I saw the Goblino's face but yea definitely punchable

Lets ban illegal immigrants. It would have a more immediate impact on crime rates than banning guns.

waiting for the le 56 face shop on this picture

>Just ban AR-15s already
Why would you ban the most popular hunting rifle?

Ban this dick bitch

fpbp

shutup Sinead O'Taco

I agree. Something pic related could have increased the score tremendously being in a close quarters

Shotgun with a drum magazine? I think I just because erect.

Ridin out that tragedy fame.

Hope she gets a movie deal.

Rumor has it an SOS pad smothered in Tapatio sauce was already cast to play her in the film.