Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya anime sequel has been announced. The format has yet to be determined

otakomu.jp/archives/616726.html

Why would anyone think it isn't going to be 12 episodes just like the last three?

What would this new season even be called Prisma Illya Vier?

Could be a movie or some OVA's.

*Four

PRISMA ILLYA IS ETERNAL

Can't fucking wait

How do they keep fucking doing it?

By making something that's better than the mainline source material. By treating the little girl nicely to good ends. By turning normal healthy males into pedos through pure magic.

I know we were joking at first but Prisma really is slowly becoming the longest-running Fate anime.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Who is the target audience for this, by the way, they seem to be quite loyal.

I'm doing my part to keep the Priya anime alive.
Are you?

We're truly living in the greatest timeline.

Anime original?

HOW
IT SHOULD BE DEAD AND NOW ITS LITERALLY SAVING THE FATE FRANCHISE

Tell me Sup Forums, who's supposed to wear that cosplay? Definitely not the fat otakus who watch Prisma Illya.

Collector. Can also put it on your Illya daki

>daki
>not doll

>lolicons don't have a wife/gf and are alone
>plenty of money but no family to spend it on
>marketing to lolicons is a surefire way of making money
Who would have though..

Wasn't it 10 episodes?

How the fuck are they going to do this when the Manga is not that far along yet?

And I thought fate/apocrypha was already an suc6

>doll
>not homunculus

How many episodes worth of material have we had since the flashback sequence ended? Because I'm sure there's less than 4-5 Episodes worth as of the most recent chapter.

Like Herz?

SoL season confirmed

10 10 10 12.
11 11 10 12 if you count the OVAs.

A SOL season in Miyu's world? Seriously?

Good. I miss fluffy shirou

Time for the trapped in PCland season.

Fatefags who are lolicons and yurifags.

Their daugtherwives.

Fucking how?
There isn't even enough material to make half a season, unless Hiroyama is writing it.

The Yurifags are quite well pandered too by Fate proper though, what with one of the three main heroines being very much hot for women.

Honestly Drei made me progressively lose all interest in Prisma Illya.

Is there even enough material?
This

Not yet but if they wait let's say, until fall 2018, I think there will be enough.

Herz was also really slow. They've been milking it.

You shut your mouth. Herz was a godsend, all those anime original SoL episodes I sorely needed because after that season we would never get them again.

But please, this time no Shirou, any of them. I want my mahou shoujo Fate battles.

It is actually, the best fate anime adaptation.

So far
Deen stay night: 25 ep
Carnival phantasm: 12-14
Fate zero:25
Fate UBW: 25-26
Fate Apo: 24/25
Fate Prisma: 40 (34-35 if you remove the filler episodes of Zwei herz)
5 movies (UBW, 3 HF movies, Prisma)
Fate last encore: ?
FGO?
strange fake?
Prototype?

Prisma is 42, not sure why you wouldn't count the anime original/adaptations of side chapters as those are also part of the show. Not to mention if you had to cut out the anime original parts of the first 2 seasons then you would probably only have 15 or so episodes as there is actually a decent amount of anime original in them like this scene for example and they help get to know the characters more, Miyu and her relationship with Illya gets so much more development in the anime than the manga.

They're so fucking gay.

How did a mahou shoujo spinoff show for pedophiles end up single handedly saving the Fate franchise?

Loli Power

so should i start watching this ? i've been fapping to the lewd scenes/official/fan art/ doujins for the past 3 years . should i give the show a chance now?

>Loli Power

Not only that don't forget that type-moon makes eroge games and studio's adapt eroge anime

And don't forget, this is not there best unlimited eroge works yet!