Bahamut Virgin Soul

>my closest people in life is either dead or dead
>I have nothing to be happy about but still I smile

Why?

because he's literally carrying the show

Why did they choose him to be black

that's not nina

Because he's a rogue who started with 0 friends in the first place. He knows how to deal with loss with out turning into a super edgelord.

>deal with loss with out turning into a super edgelord.

not allowed to be sad when sad things happens to you because edgelord

Can another series redeem Bahamut?

I like Nina too but she carried the show to a certain point, after that it was just a waiting game for season to end.

Who said being sad was being an edge lord, I just said that he wasn't being an edgelord, people handle their sadness differently user. Like you eating too much when some one makes fun of you.

I was joking nina is horrible she let's everyone suffer because of love

she spat on Favaros faces when she said she chose love over the world the same world he saved while sacrificing his love

She did nothing of the sort, she just chose her own path, and it wasn't like she didn't lose something in the process either.
In any case she was a fun character until she stopped freaking out over pretty boys.

Because it's when times gets tough that heroes/lawyers need to show their biggest smiles.

Which way does the wind blow
TO TOMORROW

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

Kaisar > human shit > favaro

Autism

Because drawing the same caucasian characters each year eventually got boring for the nips.

em excuse me they are actually Japanese

Is it me or there was no love to talk about between Amira and Favaro, especially from the dude's perspective?

lol.

Kaisar was cool up until season 2 came then he became a fucking cuck that did nothing but make sad faces and try to be neutral all the time
And when this nigga actually did something it was fucking stupid like when he sacrificed himself for cheerios of all people when he had nothing to gain from it especially considering Bahamut isn't even dead

What's so funny?

Because so is life. Sometimes you lose everything, but you still get up, smile, and search which way the wind is blowing.

blond Japanese people

Mindbroken by his jailtime.

'Cause PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY BLACK OR WHITE BUT THE WORLD IS SO GRAAAAAAAY

Apparently that line is a mistranslation.

Was there an explanation, why they put him in prison?