It is happening
youtube.com/watch?v=JGCCFQY8zJg

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1125441/33e28efabb/
garupan-expo.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0DobU1qH440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks shite

The first OVA would be aired on TV on the 3rd of Dec. So we don't have to wait for DVD rips.

a recap?

Meh

I'd rather rewatch Monogatari Movies to enhance my intellectual capacity rather than watching something that only lives because of bandwagoning individuals.

Also they are making some kind of trailer using live action. Whatever that means.

One more thing, there is some kind of compilation for the entire TV and OVA set. This is likely made in anticipation of sequels. So when newfags want to watch seson 2 but doesn't want to watch season 1 first they can watch that. But I don't know if it is that useful. Just watch season 1.

Off you go then. Have fun

How to improve Darjeeling

exhentai.org/g/1125441/33e28efabb/

new visual?

cv

BC characters are named.

Who are these girls?

your new mothers

French team

>Who are these girls?
The new trailer seem to have two of the girls arguing, so maybe they are from different halves of the ship.

new trailer just played

SOMUA S35 would be the main tank that would threaten Oorai. The old Renault is just there for historical interest.

It's basically the most advanced tank that France had at the end of the war. There was nothing wrong with its design, the French leaders just don't know how to manage tank warfare compared to its enemies.

Played Renault in War thunder, it is awful.

>Played Renault in War thunder, it is awful.
It is the FIRST tank that actually looks like a tank. It is like Ford T, not being the original Car but being the one people think of.

>Live
UUUWAAAAAAHHHHH

>mai seiyuufu isn't there
ah well.

I'm just glad we got all the Ankou seiyuu for the event, more of Kayano Ai's voice is enough to tide me over till I can see more Saori animated in new content.

Also good to see that at least one of the Bermuda Trio aren't getting benched, Azumi is my favourite design from the three as well. Original story stuff for the PS4 Game too, December is going to be a great month guys.

>Also good to see that at least one of the Bermuda Trio aren't getting benched, Azumi is my favourite design from the three as well. Original story stuff for the PS4 Game too, December is going to be a great month guys.
I always wondered why they mentioned the schools they came from. Having them showing up at their old schools is genius.

and...ended

It's really fantastic. I'm super glad they didn't just throw in new characters and then shift all the focus onto them. Here's hoping we get some great Keizoku scenes with Rumi / Saunders scenes with Megumi too.

Also I don't think they'd shown Alice in the trailer, I'm excited for that reveal too.

>just fucking caught the tail end of it

Anything interesting?

cant wait for the film. now I can actually feel the need to go to the GuP threads, I almost miss you xfags.

>Few more characters shown for Dream Tank Match + Original story for the game
>BC Free characters named + one new character (BC?)
>BC Free trailer
>Some chouchou music release dates
>Merch
>garupan-expo.com/index.html

>Anything interesting?
Dec 3rd for the TV broadcast of the first OVA.

Separately, there is going to be a compilation recap video of basically the entire TV show plus the Anzio OVA made.

There are assorted releae dates for soundtracks and characters songs.

BC Freedom characters were named, and as mentioned Azumi will be in the first OVA as she was a graduate of BC Freedom.

Who are their VA?

>Dec 3rd for the TV broadcast of the first OVA.

HA HA time to rev them panzers. I've missed this shit, Ribbon Warrior has been filling the hole in my heart but it's not enough.

Left to Right:
Yumi Hara, Minami Tsuda, Chika Anzai, Ayane Sakura

>how to improve [any garupan]
Put my dick into them.

names?

Marie, Ando, Oshida & Mysterious Character.

There was just a peak of Darjeeling.

This means more Pekoe, right?

New PV youtube.com/watch?v=0DobU1qH440

Andrew? Isn't that a boy's name?

That's not a soulname, no need to trying to turn a Japanese name into something foreign.

> French commander needs to turn out to see battelground.
I fucking love it.

So is this confirmed to be OVAs instead of a new season?

It also shat on basically anything until the T-34 came around

We've known this for like a year.

It’s a 6-Part OVA series but it’s length is equal to a one-cour anime.

So all the BC Freedom tanks we see in the PV are tanks used by Vichy (BC). The Free French (Freedom) used Shermans and captured Panthers among others and we know the school has some of those. So why don't we see them? Internal conflict between the factions impacting the team rooster? Red herring?

There will not be a cameo, it isn't?

>gameplay
Saint Haruhi, why did they not simply make paid DLC/standalone addon for War Thunder or World of Tanks?

>So all the BC Freedom tanks we see in the PV are tanks used by Vichy (BC). The Free French (Freedom) used Shermans and captured Panthers among others and we know the school has some of those. So why don't we see them?
It is noted that the three characters do not appear to have soul names, so the leadership might not be involved. This is just a friendly match after all.

>Saint Haruhi, why did they not simply make paid DLC/standalone addon for War Thunder or World of Tanks?
Because Bandai Namco want to make their own games.

Vichy didn't use tanks cause they wren't allowed
Also, captured S-35s were given back to the free french

Because PCfags got butthurt when the Valkyria Chronicles tanks came out so WG is probably scared of doing more anime crossovers. As far I know only the console version of WoT has ever had any GuP tanks.

I wonder how they'll manage. Miho + the difference in firepower should make it a no-brainer.

>their own games
As I see, they are suitable for JY/JS or braindead adults.

>Vichy didn't use tanks cause they wren't allowed
But that's wrong.

French tanks are cute!

>As I see, they are suitable for JY/JS or braindead adults.
It's a videogame based on a TV show, you can't expect AAA funding.

Interesting that Azumi has turned up. While I know she came from BC, I wonder why she came back?

>FT17
CUTE

>V show, you can't expect AA
So thats why they should cooperate with people who can make tankgames with decent gameplay.

>So thats why they should cooperate with people who can make tankgames with decent gameplay.
What's the point when you end up sharing the profits so you end up making the same amount of money? Bette to have control over your own IP. Collaborations with foreigners is always risky, Bandai would rather take responsibility for their own fuckups than to be blamed for other people's fuckups.

>Interesting that Azumi has turned up. While I know she came from BC, I wonder why she came back?
It's her school, user. I remember visiting my old primary school, just because I wanted to. There were good times.

South African team when?

>FT-17

They are worse than Chi-Ha-Tan

They're also from WW1

>Bandai would rather take responsibility for their own fuckups than to be blamed for other people's fuckups.

There's no way to fuck it up. They get paid license fees and whatever profits from the deal while WG does all the work. If Bandai's game doesn't meet sales projections then it was just a waste of time and resources. Letting WG make some premium tanks is literally free money.

how can germany even compete

a cute

>tfw no ps4

no release date for the game?

>no side with her ass showing
No buy

Damn, french tanks are ugly as sin

So we're doing another GuP supercut marathon in December, right?

But one side has her cute wedding kimono

we rose of versailles now?

Of course we're doing it Mic.

But what am I supposed to hump? Her thighs? I bet you never had a daki.

What a cutie.

Her vag. Missionary is pure.

>3d glasses

Why do i like this so much?

I prefer butts.

That girl in the middle is pure sex

WOT Blitz also has GuP tanks, the Pz 4 Anko and the Kuromorimine tiger

I'd give her my 6 pound. If you know what I mean.

I don't follow. can you pls explain

He'd giver her 6 quid you muppet.

Agreed, she's my favorite.