AUS/POL STOLEN GENERATION EDITION

G`Day Cunts.

'I was screaming at my daughter to call Triple-0': Emotional Kate Langbroek describes the moment a crazed man tried to break into her family home.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475107/Kate-Langbroek-describes-moment-man-breaks-St-Kilda-home.html

Victorian government to expunge criminal records wrongly given to Stolen Generations survivors.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/victorian-government-to-expunge-criminal-records-wrongly-given-to-stolen-generations-survivors

IWD 2018: Female politicians call for higher standards.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/iwd-2018-female-politicians-call-for-higher-standards

Sydney Trains slashes Richmond Station speed limit by half after crash.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-08/sydney-train-crash-at-richmond-station-report-released/9526950

Alleged Barwon-Darling water thieves to be prosecuted after ABC investigation.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-08/nsw-water-theft-barwon-darling-government-prosecuting/9527364

Commuter chaos as truck jackknifes on major freeway blocking all four lanes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5474761/Truck-jackknifes-Melbourne-freeway.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/skywalker-undid-harness-and-leapt-to-death-from-iconic-sydney-building-in-front-of-horrified-onlookers/news-story/3124e9c7ffb5c53b9823be06e7641815
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
youtube.com/watch?v=F_vLWkkOETI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's for dinner lads?

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY
So glad I had to hear everybody say this like 200 times in the office today. Every woman patting eachother on the back for existing. Fucking clown world.

>'I was screaming at my daughter to call Triple-0': Emotional Kate Langbroek describes the moment a crazed man tried to break into her family home.

Saw this in on the tele today, has she described the attackers complexion yet?

Thats what you get for working in a soyoffice, come out to the real world and join your fellow white man

Coulters Law.

What job would that be? All the young Tradies I see here are muzzies and poos.
Have fun blowing out your knees before 40.

Stolen generation is a crock of shit. They'd still be in the bush and not get a thousand more benefits than Aussies if it never happened.
British suck at genocide.

sparky mate. still less minorities than in the white collar industry, not to mention the 50% of women hires you're striving for. Have fun being replaced by a shitskin

go and build infrastructure for Chong and his family while your cells are breaking down from sun radiation

so 'manly'

A woman said this to me today. I asked her why she didn't celebrate by baking me a cake.

Daily reminder that if Jesus can fix abos, He can fix whites.
The Context:
>White people aren't getting married
>Men are GingTOW
>Women are all man-hating feminists
>Segregation between the sexes is increasing
>Men aren't raising their children
>Women are shit at raising children
>Without children the white race ends.
More Context:
>Australian Aboriginals are fucking shit
>They're all petrol sniffing alcoholics who mutilate and rape all their children
>Men are culturally forbidden from raising children
>Women are culturally forbidden from having anything to do with their sons once they reach 7, at which time the men slice their penis lengthways down the middle and take turns having sex with it.
Story Time
>Missionaries to remote Aboriginals visiting church
>Talk about their work, abos converting, the usual
>Question time
>Be me
>Ask "what is the biggest impact the Gospel has in these communities"
>Skeptical anything can fix the abo
>Men and Women hear about Jesus
>Men want to be involved fathers
>Women want men to be involved fathers
>Both men and women want their children to stop being abused
>Both men and women stop drinking/sniffing
>Know that they are adopted kings and queens in God's eternal kingdom
>Want to live like kings and queens instead of dirt niggers

If even the lowest IQ humans on this planet can change to want to be better people, and particularly to overcome generations of culturally mandated horrifically bad parenting, then surely the white race can too.
But only with Jesus Christ.

If you smell somethin funny when you’re walking down the street

have another soy latte little man

you guys are a bunch of stinky cunts

Empathy has always been our weakness. The world would honestly be a better place if they just finished the job.

rekd lmao

You should have drowned at sea. Get off the computer and go back to your cell, faggot

quit drinking petrol it makes you too angry

Thanks for the flag mate.

Snags on the barbie

Stolen generation """survivors"""
What the fuck did they survive? Being taken from their shit holes and getting turned into somewhat productive members of society?

You'd think the least they'd do is say thank you.

tin of chilli beans and an ear of corn

I've only ever seen one lot of tradies that were shitskins. Fuckers were playing Muslim music whilst they worked.

Tradies get the bucks and the ladies. I'm an office fag so that's me fucked. Well not really but it's harder.

Kate Langbrook, I'm pretty sure is a bit of an up herself SJW. So it's funny.

I have a solution to the Stolen Generation.
give the black cunts back

Sup niggers

>colonizer
>expects to get treated with decency

WHAT A FOOL

>There will be a national amnesty held in Canberra later this year where you can your stolen abbos back no questions asked.

maybe if they put a bounty on stolen abbos. like 10c per boong?

Fucking go to my job agency today and tell the recruitment cunt that I applied for a job with their company at the fucking office I'm attending (I have a degree related to their job) she tells me I won't get it because I don't have "experience in their field".

Ask her if she has any office work I can get she says I won't get it because I need experience, ask her how I can get experience when every job I want requires experience. She says she doesn't know. So I ask the dumb bitch what her fucking job is and she says she's a "consultant" her job is to advise people on how to get jobs. Well thanks for your consultation you dumb ugly mutt real fucking helpful. Just fucking burn this country

you may as well stop making these threads cobbla, they're deader than a dodo

>"Stolen Generation"
I aint heard of no stolen generator mate

i love aussie time on Sup Forums

>only late model abbos that are lead free

heh looks like there are no suitable candidates under 18 with 20 years of experience guess ill just have to hire a foreigner whose wages are subsidised by the government how unfortunate

See some silly bugger jumped off the Sydney Sky Tower tonight.

Wonder what the story was there. Can't have been much fun for those up there with him either.

>THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
>ALL ANONS RETURNING STOLEN BOONGS, PLEASE FOLLOW THE YELLOW LINES TO DEAD NIGGER STORAGE
>I REPEAT, PLEASE FOLLOW YELLOW LINES TO DEAD NIGGER STORAGE
>WHITE ZONES ARE FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY

What's the difference between a dead kangaroo on the road and a dead abo?

There are skid marks in-front of the kangaroo.

>2 bedroom apartment
>$450k
>not even Sydney or Melbourne
Fuck this shit. They wonder why people don't want to work when they want you to slave away for 20+ years to pay off a shoebox.

>muh stolen generator

stolen? do I look black?

Just ordered a burger on Ubereats

News from Perth: Fuck all cunt

Anyone here live in Mackay or Toowoomba? How white is it?

who else is going to see death wish tonight?

they were fucking on and on about it all morning on the radio too.
meanwhile a fucking toyota landcruiser did a barrel; roll in front of me and flipped onto it's side in this steep as fuck 100km area.
cunt's have priorities straight, eh?

>checked
You're in COON TOWN! Rad song.

only option radio wise here is some abbo station and RN. at least there was a good program after lunch

Was it a woman driver?

The problem is that there are too many people in this country not willing to give young people a crack.

I'm an oldfag now (almost 40) and have made an effort over the years to purposely hire inexperienced people where possible on the proviso they had a good attitude and struck me as keen to get a leg up in this world. Naturally the role needed to have that wiggle room as it does infer extra time and training, but I've made it work a few times.

Every time I have done this, it has turned out well. What I find interesting is that I remember a couple times people a little further up the chain scoffed at me thinking I was making a dumb decision only to eat their own words six months later when my hires were smashing it.

I assure you that there are people out there willing to give inexperienced people a chance to gain said experience, I just feel that we're growing increasingly rare. I had a bloke give me a shot when I was green almost 20 years ago now and I'll never forget it. I always told myself if I was ever in a position to return that favour I would, and I have.

The company does need to have a good attitude about allowing to this happen, too. It takes a combination of things. Don't be too quick to write all companies or workplaces off if you're trying to get a start. Believe me when I say that a good and keen attitude sticks out like dog's balls to those in hiring positions and definitely makes a mark. You just need to secure a chance with the right audience. Keep at it.

This cuntry just pats underachieving whores on the back constantly. I saw a little of that STUPID married at first sight show, pretty sure it is entirely scripted/staged, but it is just entirely about the women putting down the men and making them apologize.

So unhealthy.

Why are Sydney trains such a shit?

>ywn wire up a house while the dank nasheeds play

and no MSM report online? I've only seen dailymail The Advertiser and Commercial Real Estate News

>Why are Sydney trains such a shit?
They are 300000 times better than melbourne trains

Heres Kate Langbroeks Tits from an old 90s TV show.

>and no MSM report online?
Can't bring up male suicide rate on Women's Day.

nah some bald fat labourer

ive done this a few times myself, but im not in the white collar kinda thing.. ive had apprentices in my old trade who went on to greater and better things than I, but have had some fucking disasters.
its harder in the new trade because its a fuckton harder, theres more to learn, it takes longer to get your shit together and the consequences of a fuckup are possibly disastrous. had one lad last month who has massive potential but i only had him for a few weeks.

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/skywalker-undid-harness-and-leapt-to-death-from-iconic-sydney-building-in-front-of-horrified-onlookers/news-story/3124e9c7ffb5c53b9823be06e7641815

here i only like two stations
there's the local station for the moreton bay region which has weird old ladies who play the B-52's and Rolling Stones and then there's triple M but they play nothing but fucking advertisements with maybe a single shit modern song every 15 minutes.
Nova, Triple J and B105 can fucking go to hell

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

I just listen to the Classical station now.

i wish. ABC classic fm plays some awesome stuff but i get turned off harpsicord pretty quick

I don't bother with radio any more, it's either ads, some shitters talking about bullshit or the same shitty pop songs over and over again.

Did you get angry at the useless mole? They are as useful as tits on a nun. They exist to waste your time and then talk down to you and make out as if they are better than you because they sit in an office all day talking to unemployed people.

What's crackin! You guys should come check out my twitch stream!

twitch tv/puj33

hence i either listen to ABC RN and ignore the obvious leftist bias, or stream the occasional podcast. I was particularly engrossed by the Reith Lectures last year... lemme see if i can find the title

>tfw applied for a labourer job at a pallet and lumber yard
>tfw given up on getting that sparky apprenticeship i always wanted.
it's cool, didnt need my back anyway

Fuck off

2 of my house mates are women in their 30's. They are enamored with that freaking show. They have no kids of course and one of the women owns a fucking horse. She lives in Ferny Hills of Brisbane for christ's sake.

That she exists to further the narrative that women are the most perfect being ever created, can say/do/be anything without critisim and if you ever do say ANYTHING negative, well you a filthy misogynistic man who can simply not get any sex. Both of them need a good rape and to be beaten silly by a bloke. Just so they can get a good dose of reality and get of this cotton wool lined hug box they all freaking exist in.

Nice tits. That fucking hairstyle though...

got it. Hilary Mantel did a cool series on bbc4

cunt, it's the whole fucking head and face that kills it

Show*

I listen to talkback too. I got over listening to music. Listening to some Aussie classic whilst some woman in a hijab is pushing her pram on the footpath just doesn't work for me.

I fucking despise those agency bitches. I had this happen to me 2 times already this year.
>apply for job
>get a response asking me to come in
>go in
>oh, that specific job you applied for isn't available anymore but we can give you this worse job further away from where you live

I'm doing what I should have done years ago. My uncle is giving me a full time job.

>tfw living out in the country
feels confusing to see niggers only in brisbane

Hey Sup Forumsros! PUJ33 here, come chill in my twitch stream!

twitch tv/puj33

They all act so sanctimonious as well. Like they are legitimately helping the poor, unwashed masses that Centerlink forces upon them.

The irony is that these same women are as about unskilled as any dole recipient.

dont give up on it user.
here's a little light reading for you so you can get ahead when you score the sparky apprenticeship
https ://anonfile. com/n9MaLbdeb3/wiringrules_as3000.2007.pdf link broken on purpose

Fuck off you faggot little soyboy.

you kind of suck dude

stay alive

It's confusing seeing Sydney being raped, everyone wants it to end, but they won't vote to stop it. Under all the glamour is a bunch of dummies.

>as3000
already have a copy
i also have a cert 2 Electrotechnology and 6 months worth of work experience doing sparky shit

youtube.com/watch?v=F_vLWkkOETI

I've lived in Brisbane all my life. There has always been some Asians here, Darra, Durack and Sunnybank, but this place is a shithole now. Suburbs that are entirely African and Muslim. Muslims own Logan. They own it.

so youve done some logic gates, k maps and all that stuff..its almost unbelievable someone hasnt snapped you up.

I think the stupid bitches need a degree in HR to do those jobs these days, because the jobs are so popular because any retard can do it, so at least they are paying a Jew tax.

without wanting to know to much, roughly where are you?

Yeah I know. Maybe I will just make qanda livewatch each monday.

nvm i was being lazy. id be researching sparkies who do process/industrial stuff. PLCs dont get used that much anymore or so i understand, but maybe look at that stuff.

>I'm a Nobody get me out of here!
>Goggle Box
>Married at First Sight
>The Bachelor / Bachelorette

Just nuke us.

north Brissie, but i've given up because i just dont want to go back to Tafe

>muslims own logan
fuck off, the bogans own logan and ipswich still
the Meth wont bow to muzzies

bugger. i might have known a few cunts down south. i know no one in brisvegas

I hardly ever go to Northside. Is it white? I hope so because it's pretty brown on Southside.

I told a guy i was born here and he gave me a surprised look on his face.

I can see where this country is headed now. Im moving to regional Australia. Im done.

good move user. its fucing comfy