Soy Babies New Study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29506126

oh no

oy vey

Soy confirmed to give boys bitch tits

>Soy confirmed to give boys bitch tits
>We observed no significant differences between boys fed cow-milk formula versus soy formula; estradiol was not detectable
Only girls are affected and by how much isn't clear since they don't even track the infants for a year.

>Breast fed boy babies differed from soy fed ones in breast bud diameter
Read better

we need an illegal study to confirm the truth about soy

says differed but it doesn't show the stats though. if anyone can post the full article that would be nice

Welp. Breastfeeding and wet nursing if I need to.

>not feeding your children natural breast milk
it's like you want your kids to grow up retarded

the abstract literally states the opposite.

>not using Milkers for intended purpose.
It’s like you want to deny your children a normal life

>it only happens to girls
>but it happens to boys if they drink soyim milk later in life and if boys take estrogen pills
>surely this confirms that this study was not censored or manipulated

>trajectories
Dropping this word sure makes your quote support your point of view a lot more than it does in its entirety.

i was breastfed for the first two months of my life. then the doctor told my mom to use enfamil soy formula instead. he said it was even better than breastmilk. since everyone was a naive overly-trusting fucktard in the 80s, she believed every word he said. she began feeding me the soy formula instead of breastmilk. then my screaming began. she said i would scream all day and night as if in intense pain. i screamed every day for months. after being unable to sleep herself due to my screaming, she brought me to the doctor again and asked what was wrong. he said i was just "colicky" and that it was normal and that i would grow out of it, it was nothing to worry about. of course in reality, i was screaming due to the lack of critical nutrients my body knew it needed. please mommy, i need your milk. please mommy. please mommy. but mommy didn't listen. i made her cry last year when i told her she was wrong to obey the doctor back then. now i don't grow hair where i'm supposed to. i'm often accused of shaving my armpits and my legs and waxing my body. i have gynecomastia that no amount of lifting, cardio, or multi-day fasting gets rid of. i look weird in an uncanny way that is impossible for others to ignore, especially women. my relationships always go sour by the third month because she can no longer ignore my obvious physical flaws that visually signal i would be a poor choice of male to reproduce with. the jews took away my chance at being respected as a man before i could even speak.

>bud diameter trajectories
the trajectory to bitch tits

god damn
this is the reason why I want a big tiddied qts to marry and have babbys with
because she would feed them nicely and make my children big and strong
This is why white men love big breasts, we have evolved in cold climates and thus breasts needed to have more fatty tissue to keep the milk warm while in winter months.

fuck user, is this a larp or a true story?
I got breastfed until the age of 10 kek and my mom has huge tiddies since her side of the family have them also aswell as my dad's side of the family.
I guess that's why I love big bewbs.
only niggers like big asses
i'm 6'1 , 210 pounds and have been starting to workout and get some serious gains these last 2 months.

From my personal ancedotal experience. Men who were breast fed are better built. Taller. And stronger.

OH NO

>zinc

I do have a bulky wide frame user
i'm pretty fucking strong and got big meaty hands
i'm just all around meaty and I've always had this body
I have Tom Hardy's body shape and want to have a swole thicc look.
I think Swole is a good body to have because it helps you during fights a lot.
you are powerful but at the same time can explode fast af to knock out a fucking nigger

Why not get your test levels checked?

My mom always told me soy was bad growing up, but I think she still fucked me by buying red plastic cups

you would have beaten me up in high school

do a tad more work IE shrugs to work the neck,and you are crossing your arms to hide that slight gut lad,dont billy bullshit me,50 crunches a day and move it up to 100 after a month

you mean soy vey

Ugh, what a horrible story. I would have gone back to mother's milk the minute you got colic. My own mother was told to take thalidomide for her pregnancy nausea--remember that shit? She didn't feel quite right about the drug so she just put up with the nausea. She trusted her mother's instinct (and her medical knowledge, she had a degree in public health and worked as a medical lab technician.) Later mothers who took thalidomide began having babies with flippers for arms. That could have been me.

Doctors' advice should always be taken with a grain of salt, and always get a second fucking opinion, and a third if you're still not satisfied.

How are your testosterone levels, user? Have you tried supplementation?

>uterine volume
...H-how, how did they, uhhh?

post your mom

there is nothing wrong with soylent, it contains very little actual soy
soylent and drinks like it are the future
soylent is about the most healthy balanced meal on the planet

I was never a bully
I never liked that bullying shit
I was ok with everyone and talked with anyone respectfully
buy if they disrespected me then I stood up for myself
You want to know how to stop getting scared of being in a fight? Just get in a fight kek
I remember my first fight I was scared af and really nervous.
But when I felt the other guy's punches hitting my face, I didn't really feel anything, it literally felt like someone was just slapping my cheecks really gently.
I knew instantly that he had no power and hit like a bitch, that's when I punched him in the stomach and he dropped like a sack of potatoes kek
the fight was over like that and I never been scared since user

t. soylent rep

satanic trips have spoken
fucking chcked
don't drink soy faggots

nigga you're tom hardy

CHILDREN OF THE SOY

Keep this in your red pill folder

Also meant to add, the colic probably really was the direct effect of the soy formula; soy bothers many people's stomachs, including mine. Never forget back in the 90s, taking some "high quality" vitamins and having to pull over and throw up in the gutter halfway to work because of the soy binders used in the vitamins I'd taken. Even if the nutrition in the formula was otherwise good, the soy made your stomach hurt. If you haven't had a full physical and bloodwork done you should, and also, get a full allergy workup (I'm betting soy will show up as a major food allergen for you) and try consulting a holistic physician. Seriously, good luck.

>breast-bud diameter of soy fed girls differed...
Wait, you can get a job measuring pre-pubescent girl's tits? Where do I sign up?!

>Breastfeeding and wet nursing if I need to.
I'm being serious here, if you want your kid to be strong you need to let him breastfeed from a nigger woman. He will become high test.

Men like big asses and big tits, one or the other is just capitulating.

>trusting satan

If you don’t breast feed your kids you are committing child abuse. If you can’t for some reason you are obviously evolutionarily unfit to reproduce. This is why men are drawn to big boobs.

her transition is actually going well, this is her 2 weeks ago

too late for me. i'm 33 now and whatever's fucked is staying fucked

and doctors just make shit up and give false diagnoses and read results incorrectly on purpose and use any excuse to blast you with guaranteed cancer causing CT scans because the more scans they do the sooner they can pay off the CT machine. every time i see a doctor i just wind up accidentally discovering i have to add another person to my kill list.

This You?