Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Announcement: Yes, Yuusha no Shou's first 6 episodes are nothing else but the Washio movies. So for the first half its a prequel to season 1, and for the second half it will be a sequel.

This announcement got sponsored by my daughter Itsuki. Please be nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
yuyuyu.tv/character/#/washio/sumi
nyaa.si/view/966386
nyaa.si/view/966385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, Itsuki. Now, maybe we can avoid the same stupid question 10 times.

>its an episode where itsuki is allowed to talk

Literally dropped.

Whats everyones speculation on S2 Hero System?
Will we see it unchanged or do they get some new gimmick to replace the Mankai feature?
Its also possible that because of the Offerings their performance could be somewhat enhanced.

I predict a mancoy matsuri

So I don't know who takes care of the pastebin pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV right now, but the mega link to Sonoko After pdf is dead, can someone reupload and edit the pastebin?

Sonoko After is also in the complete collection of the WaSuYu LN if you look to download it.

It will remain unchanged in the way that they can still use the mankai system, but instead of taking sacrifices, Shinyu-sama will just hand them the energy. As a result the barrier will weaken, but due to them being able to actually kill shit, the Vertexes will also need longer to recover and Shinyu can absorb the energy of the destroyed cores to make up for the deficit created. That way the barrier is stable, no one can touch the tree and the girls dont have to become cripples anymore. Its the perfect system now that there are people around who can actually kill vertexes, not just push them back.

I want to impregnate Yuna.

Ah, good to know, thanks.

Please don't insult Itsuki with your shitty broken English

There are movies?

I love Fuu.

Looking at those two makes me feel like they belong together much harder than Yuuna and Sumi.

I'm only going to watch to ep3 from the first six.

Something like Nowayu but with fairy shield.

Will they even fight ever again?
Isn't it up to other heroes now?
Will they teach their kouhais?

The season cover implies otherwise.

Will we suffer or heal?

Hopefully both. Like season 1.

Healing followed by hardcore suffering in the last episode.

That doesn't say much though.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I wouldn't be surprised if the season ends on a cliffhanger.

If there were new main characters then the website would list them. Theres not much of a point in hiding them.

yuyuyu.tv/character/#/washio/sumi

Would you drink her?

So I don't need to watch the movies? Nice, for some reason I'm very lazy about movies in general.

They could be the main characters but not be fighting.
But who am I kidding, they will probably find some contreived reason to make them fight again even if that makes no sense at all after everything that happend.

But thats wrong. Making them fight again makes perfect sense after everything that happened. The only reason they ever were against it, the only reason Togo ever rebelled, was because of the sacrificial system. If that is being removed, which is implied, then they will gladly fight to protect their world. Shinyu-sama simply was forced to change the system because the Yuushas went renegade or gladly did it because for the first time the a group of heroes actually was able to destroy Vertexes, not just push them back.

I'd drink her dry.

Tougou almost destroyed the world, Fuu almost destroyed Taisha, Yuuna might not be fully human anymore, all of them suffered horribly, Sonoko the worst, and it's clear the Taisha aren't so cruel to ignore their suffering and their braveness, they did kill all 12 vertex after all, so I don't see why Taisha wouldn't dismiss them. They are only one team of many potential teams after all, others will take over.

I want to see more of karin chan!

>happy ending
Why even anime? I watch chinese cartoons to suffer.

>They are only one team of many potential teams after all
The KuMeYus are all that's left of the other potential teams, if anything goes wrong they need the Hero Club.

Same, I'll marathon 4-8 24-minute episodes easy but the thought of a 60-120 minute movie puts me off. Not really sure why.

I didn't follow KuMeYu, what happened?

They're chopped into 3 40ish minute chunks, if that helps. I really recommend them, because Amazon subs suck.

Each movie has the length of two episodes and the majiyuusha subs have chapters, you can just split each movie into two.
And don't forget the Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero Club Member shorts, they're all on nyaa pantsu.

They started the mission to build a bridgehead towards the Kinki Region (Probably Nara)
Last chapter ended with them encountering Scorpion

They were preparing to fight again ever since the end of the first season and Sonoko After. What are youy talking about?

Jesus the fucking Naruto bridge is there?

Read Sonoko After.

Will they animate it as part of S2?

Yes

No

Maybe.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

Serious answer: no one knows. But as they said that Yuusha no Shou episode 1 is basically S1 episode 13, there's a good chance they will.

Sonoko After contains necessary information about what happend, so it would be weird for them not to put it in the show.

I couldn't hear her. Can she repeat the announcement, please?

>mancoy
I'm about to cry.
We're never getting out of loser-hen.

BELIEVE IT

Is this yuri?

That is literally the first land created in Japanese mythology.

deepest lore, guess I could be right with that then.

Can someone tell me if I have to b watch Yuuki Yuuna before watching this show?

Since it's a prequel probably not, but you should. It has more explanations of how the world works.

This show is still titoed Yuuki Yuuna

You are not supposed to read Washio Sumi before you start watching YuYuYu, but you are supposed to finish it before you finish YuYuYu.

Pretty unlikely given Nara is Heavenly's god's "home"

Why can't Takahiro fucking talk like a normal human being? Is he actually the pen name of someone else who is in the industry? Is he actually a girl? A loli?

Also, someone please place the Kagawa Life hat and glasses on this.

That's why they have to get Ayaya with her robe there. She'll ascend to heaven and return the lost robe to appease the gods.

I'd her yucky tuna.

Uhmm, but then what will she be wearing? Mikos don't wear anything under those

*smiles in leafspeak*

She'll be dead. It won't matter.

Why do you think she went to take a bath with Mebu before the mission? She prepared herself to be naked around the pee team.
And I guess returning home naked is still not as embarrassing as returning in a pee-soaked battle suit.

>Announcements
Are we a general now?

It's only embarrassing if you're the only one who pissed yourself. It's fine if everyone does it.

This girl is literally Takahiro.

Tougou pls.

Chikage pls.

Episode just uploaded here:
nyaa.si/view/966386

Corrections from both amazon raws and the original movie subs, with some signs and pretty typesetting.

Die.

Hi release time!

nyaa.si/view/966385

Thanks.

Thank you! May Shinjyu-sama bless you!

Which Yuusha would you show your long bridge for the chinka ceremony?

I put off on watching the movies for too long for no reason. Now the question is would it be better to just skip the first 6 episodes entirely and watch the movies or the other way around.

Are they cutting anything out or adding anything new in the TV cuts?

why not be a true yuusha and watch both?

go watch the movies.

Chosen of the Kamuy and Whisperer of the Sea in other material when?

To actually answer your question, the only change is the OPs and EDs. Personally I'm a big fan of the movie OPs and EDs so I'd recommend them, but the TV versions have slightly extra animation and content.

That's a lot of exaggeration, the only thing changed in the movies content-wise was styling Sonoko's words at the end as a hero record and the Aquarius' appearance scene being 3 seconds longer.

>slightly

>pic related
WEW LAD

>pic related
WEW LAD

You are a disgrace, user.

>pic related
WEW LAD

I suck. I know.

>peer
>precure dot moe
what's that?

That's my seedbox, user

You're welcome for the gigabit bandwidth, too

Yes. We know, Itsuki.

I wouldn't complain, but as of now, there's no KuMeYu sequel that we know of.

I can't habeeb it.