Why can't it get a good adaptation?

why can't it get a good adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6CJaChQ7rQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Japanese don't care about this series, it doesn't cater to what the modern Otaku wants these days

See how not one single other person replied to this thread yet Fate threads gets thousands of replies per day, people literally just want to jack off to anime these days

It has one, it was made in the 90s. Adaptations don't have to follow the plot all the way to the end--it's it's well made and serve as a good intro to the broader manga material, then it's a success.
especially if the manga has been going for 30 years and never fucking ends.

Because the manga is not done yet, and because the release schedule is such a mess that once they run out of manga content, the studio would have to wait a decade for another season.

What does the modern otaku want these days?

You think once it is finished there will be some studios who'll want to make a full and proper adaption?

The same thing it always wants. Shit.

Fake women and boys who look like girls to masturbate to

>Fake women and boys who look like girls to masturbate to
And how would berserk not make them happy?
They are on naked boy fairy island.

Miura wants to spread the suffering around.

I only know that currently no studio will adapt Berserk if it's not for some quick cashgrab.
When Berserk was periodically published, there were a lot of studios interested in continuing the 1997 anime, but Miura rejected them all.
Berserk IS popular in Japan, whenever a new volume comes out it's always between the best sellers in that period.

He rejected them all but he let Berserk 2016/2017 happen? Did he stop giving a fuck or what?

Lolis which berserk only has one

This isn't confirmed but it's probably because fans have been clamoring for a new berserk anime for so long that he felt he had to approve it he probably is having major regret by now

The source material being total shit doesn't help.

His mind was poisoned by idolmaster.

At least 2, Erica and Schierke. Sonia and Mero girl might count too depending on your lolimeter.

Remember that the 1997 series happened two decades ago.
The Golden Age movies were already made long after these proposals. And they sold like shit (like

Because it fucking sucks and Bastard! was better.

The third Golden age movie was fucking great, you gotta give credit ti studio 4C they kept improving. Just imagine if they were able to do the rest.
He let studio 4C do the movies because they sent him a pilot that he was impressed with. 2016 team probably sent him the first teaser trailer we saw (which wasn't good, but wasn't bad either) and went along with it. I am a thousand percent sure he got tricked in lne way or another. No fucking way a man who's a crazy fucking perfectionist in his art would give thus garbage a pass.

What are you saying? This is the peak of animation!

The latest adaptation was so good it knocked me out.

Post the one with MS Paint drawn bottom half.

nigga what the hell

youtube.com/watch?v=v6CJaChQ7rQ

excuse you?

Someone had mentioned this story just not being as appealling in any other medium and i think that holds true. We're dealing with a fantasy story. If anything in it is less than what you have imagined, it has failed. In that way, the manga still guides the story but allows you the freedom to interpret the action/movement/magic. I know people have mentioned the manga sliding and just not enjoying it, but i take it more as fatigue. Berserk can try anybody's patience with all the hiatuses and breaks, but it's still keeping me hooked.

sorry wrong pic

>loli

trap loli is high tier you pleb

I think the term is shota.