Dem Commits Felony On Video

Karen Mallard for Congress sawed off the front of her AR-15 to create a short barrel rifle and uploaded the video to her official Facebook page. The ATF contact email for concerns is [email protected]

faceberg.com/KarenMallardForVA/videos/1007910832680117/

archive.is/9bEtB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUpHiY1njkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am absolutely outraged that she would break the law.

the irony, "destroy" a weapon, by turning it into a short barrel rifle
top kek

>archive.is/9bEtB
Also here's jewtube link
youtube.com/watch?v=KUpHiY1njkE

Some of these gun laws seem retarded.

>Some

I think you mean ALL, because they infringe.

Vicki Weaver was Murdered by the Feds while she holding this child, all because of a sawed-off shotgun.

hew with that grinder scares me more than a school kid with a gun

did Randy rape those po lil chilluns

>tfw you realize PATCON v2.0 is just around the corner

This is very concerning. What sort of role-model is she?

>sawed off m4
bitch is crazy

Sage

Nothing to see here folks

The NFA is deeply retarded because it originally included a pistol ban, but the loophole avoidance language never got pruned, so you see ridiculous things like AR-15 """pistols""" with """arm braces""".

go away pls

>destroying a weapon
make sure you dont vote for another "good looking name" stupid fucking amerisharts

What statement exactly do they think they're making? I mean, did she not trust herself to own a gun? Did she think she might do a mass shooting or something?

What's the point of getting rid of your own gun while the rest of the country still has theirs? What difference will it make? Fucking none. That garbage AR was just going to collect dust, and maybe get sold to some 18 year old who can't afford a real AR in about 10 years.

No

why do you niggers even post here? Astounding

>What difference will it make?
When she had the gun she is equal to men if not being able to have an advantage over any intruder that comes knocking.
Now she is merely a speed bump for anyone who breaks in.

THICC tho

hah, just me and my BASED black friend!

This is what I don't understand

Buy a baby killing AR 15 for $500
Make a video of you cutting it into pieces
Upload to Jewtube and Goybook
Soak up all those virtue signaling posts

Powweful ans thought provoking.

someone post the pic of the dem thinking that breaking down an AR is "destroying" it

>What statement exactly do they think they're making?
Liberals don't know shit about guns. All that matters is how the little act makes them FEEL.

Sad truth. These little childish acts seem to be the core of the leftist culture today. No matter how petty and pathetic they make you look, it doesn't matter because it's 'rebellion'. Doesn't matter that they're actually just pushing the establishment agenda. They've been told it's rebellion, so they feel like rebels when they do it. Rebelling means you're unique and strong and tuff. Hence why they have to videotape every act of rebellion so they can throw it online to get cyber-back-pats from the literal masses who agree with them on every single topic because they all inherited their beliefs from the establishment.

why is this delet

>white woman orders her husband to hand over his rifle
>he does it
>she makes a show out of destroying it

wypipo

>some

it would fire 1 bullet, but not a second one.

Still illegal to saw off a barrel.. Randy Weaver's family was murdered because he sawed a barrel

>black woman orders her man to hand over his xbone
>he does it
>she makes a show out of destroying it

niggers