Started to read this piece of shit a couple of days ago. Insta-favourite shonen ever

Started to read this piece of shit a couple of days ago. Insta-favourite shonen ever

Seven deadly sins is better

If by better you mean a piece of dry shriveled up shit then sure.

Alright, so instead of having to use the OP to have a point of discussion, you typed that.
What do you want to discuss?
A general hxh thread?
Why it's YOUR favourite shounen series?
What made you read it a couple of days ago?
Come on now give me something here.

What a shit eater.

General hxh then!
I don't know why exactly I started to read it... I gues it's because everyone says that it's an alternative to those cliche shonen out there
And answer me
>Why is Gon so likable?

Gon's a humble guy

Because he doesn't have a dark past which he broods over. He doesn't need to be the underdog in all situations for you to want to see him win. He works hard at what he is good at instead of endlessly banging his head against a brick wall that he will never overcome without the plot handing him what he wants. He has a clear goal which he pursues and actually achieves. He doesn't think of himself as the greatest or some shit...

His only negative character traits are that he's kinda dumb, but not in an annoying way, just so much to have some comedy here and there, playing off the other characters and the situations in which they find themselves in, and enough so that his thought processes are different, allowing him to "think outside the box".

Gon is a very nice kid and he shows it instead of imply it like other shounen mains.
However I recommend not making general hxh threads in the future they bring in bad posters.

I loved the way you guys described him

>bad posters
What's wrong with those posters?

>His only negative character traits are that he's kinda dumb
I guess impulsive is the best word to describe him.

>Gon is a very nice kid
You nailed it. Gon's simplicity is his strength.
Let's just not talk about them. What are your thoughts on Kurapika and Leorio?

But he said I'm sorry!

The manga is not officially serialized where I live so I started to read a pretty great scanlation. The only problem is that they confused Kurapika with a girl. And I liked it
I thought he was going to be an edgelord but damn, those first chapters where he tried to make a sushi made me laugh a lot
Leorio is best side character. I don't know why but I think he has the most attractive personality of the group

I want to start but its so fucking ugly

It's far from being beautifull, but the art does it's job for most of the time.

BUNGEE GUM HAS NO WEAKNESS

>started with reading
watch the 2011 then continue with the manga

you are a easy target

O

MY

...Said no one ever

RUBBER

I don't even understand what you are trying to say

gross, ignore this post

GATLING

The Hunter Exams arc is fucking terrible.
If you like that, you'll love the whole series.
Seriously, I don't know how anyone can stand that arc, it's just awful.

I wouldn't say terrible, but it doesn't hold a candle to anything else in the series.

Why is he fucking that frog?

Tsuyu is his waifu.

NEN

the trick tower was awesome

>Gon so likable?
Really? HxH is a favourite of mine since I watched the 90s show when I was kid, but Gon was my least favourite out the bunch (now I dislike Kurapika more than him).

The Hunter Exam was pretty important for setting the tone of the universe. People get put on death marches, Hisoka was allowed to come back even though he killed an instructor, people get devoured by monsters or fall into spiky pits and no one gives a shit...

Whet? I loved the Hunter exam arc.

I'll agree to that, but there are better ways to introduce such elements. It's like how the Cell arc in Dragon Ball had a lot of good character moments. Those moments are great, yeah, but most of them were set up so far in advance that they were going to happen no matter what the arc was about. The actual arc itself was garbage.

In a similar way, the introduction of our four focus characters, Hisoka, and how the world works could have been handled a lot better than it was.

2011 is ugly, most of the manga is fine except for the parts togashi never redrew with effort

>with effort
You mean when not seriously ill?