At my university todayI was out getting some tendies when I came across a stall selling cupcakes and lamingtons and...

At my university todayI was out getting some tendies when I came across a stall selling cupcakes and lamingtons and brownies and shit in support of international womens day. I thought. "hell yeah muffins and shit and supporting a cause, sign me up"

then I saw the prices

White Male $3
Asian Male $2.50
White Female $2
Black Male $1.8
Black Female $1.50
Trans $1

>:(

Listen here you cunts you can't fight fucking discrimination with discrimination. I was ready to eat some nice fucking treats but you cunts had to be sexist and racist while trying to fight that exact thing.

YOU DENSE FUCKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuSW7Rkfjcw
abc.net.au/news/2016-04-04/uq-bake-sale-backlash-highlights-online-behaviour-towards-women/7298152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I refuse to believe this was real. Also just claim to be trans, get everything on discount, and then sell it for $2

I am with him, but then again, you're allegedly Australian. If true, just "identify" as trans and flip the script.

No see your "privileged" so really you paying more would be equal to someone else paying less. The left isn't about tolerance and friendship incase you didn't know.

I dont fucken blame ya, I didn't belive it either. I'll see if I can find some pics from favebook because fuck if I'm staying near that tent.

i wouldve flipped the table so all their cupcakes hit the floor face first

Pretty sure that's illegal but then again I don't know if basing price off of race is legal either.

Hey now no need to generalise the left. These cunts are just fucked in the head. pretty sure they're the authoriritarian left not the libertarian left. Because the lib left are sick cunts

I would intentionally set up a booth next to them and just sell my goods priced to "Everyone" $1.50

A similar thing happened at my university as well. As they say: For every rat you see there are 50 that you don't. The SJW rats are in far deeper than you think.

Wtf Asian males should be lowest priced since they’re the most discriminated and happen to be the smallest group

ooooh now you're thinking, I have a better plan though. I sell cool drinks so I'll just do the same thing but reverse the prices.>:)

Men $1 Women $2 MWAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>With your most effeminate voice, claim you're trans
>buy all of them
>set up a stall across from them
>Sell back at $3 each claiming to support international women's day
>When they inevitably give you shit for profiting off of them, explain that they are too privalleged to understand the financial burdens of transgenderism
>Act smug, pocket the cash
>Buy yourself a cake instead

Identify as a trans black woman

yeah nah cunt. The libertarian left is now considered alt left.

Aussie bait thread, go sue them for sexual discrimination. File a complaint with your uni

No, we get paid more than whites do.

fucken nah yeah I'm already talking to some reps about it. All these goddamn politcal terms, where is the polical term for people to chill the fuck out and do what they want if it hurts no one?

>Fucking nah yeah

This confuses the burger.

Just call yourself alt-right cunt, tell em all to have a pisser and fuck a roo. You'd be called an alt-right fascist over here.

Fucking hell, forgot photo.

too late im a retarded trans gender confused deaf dwarf with missing limbs in a mini wheelchair- I got em all for a quarter

>I thought. "hell yeah muffins and shit and supporting a cause, sign me up"
>Oh no I have to pay more

Why in the fuck were you excited about supporting a cause when you don't agree with the basic premise of the cause?

Also, didn't they do this last year?

Mate alt-right is no where near my style. I'm essentially a hippy who showers.

I hadn't seen the sign. I thought a stall for women's day would be shit like proceeds going to a womens shelter for domestic violence or some shit.

Wasn't here last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=tuSW7Rkfjcw
Imagine the fucking cucks that go in there.

>Claim to be trans
>Buy 50 cupcakes at $1 each
>Stand right next to them and sell cupcakes for a flat $2
>Profit $50 selling to white men
>"Discrimination doesn't pay ladies"

have they tried just not fucking going in these sexist places?

cunt, over here, being classically liberal, gets you thrown into the alt-right neo-nazi pit.

If you're not a full blooded commie, you're alt-right.

They have lost da way.

>I refuse to believe this was real.
I remember a picture of this exact same scene circulating on chans like 2 or 3 years ago, either OP is a fag and is lying or that's something relatively common.

I'm sure someone has that picture stored somewhere

this

My bad, it was 2 years ago, and it was completely trivial then too.

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-04/uq-bake-sale-backlash-highlights-online-behaviour-towards-women/7298152

one has to go in there, man spreading ... make sure a god tier bean meal hours before and blast off every 30 seconds- pick up the chair over yer head like yer looking for gum on the bottom - do real loud coughs that shake the whole room and startle the cunts... etc...

$3 for a fucking cupcake? How much is your currency worth nigger?