Why is it so cursed?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/2014/08/download-our-latest-releases.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd pay good money to watch it.

Skips ashiton.

blame sandniggers triggered by Dio reading the Quran

>Skips ashiton.
Nah, removed Speedweed after the alley in London and removed Jack the Ripper but other than that it's pretty much intact with better pacing than the David anime, also much better art and animation.

>much better art
It's like asking Oda to do the chara design for a Berserk anime, it doesn't work.

> also much better art and animation.
It's been directed by Hayama Junichi who also did character designs and animation direction. He's absolutely fantastic character designer and animator, for this I really want to see this movie.

>It's like asking Oda to do the chara design for a Berserk anime, it doesn't work.
Are you retarded or pretending? Art is straight up amazing and it makes me sad we'll never get their planned Part 4 OVA series because of controversy with this.
The only questionable thing about is DIO's outfit but it's honestly par on course for DIO with how flamboyant he is.

How do you even know?

It was a theater only film. The producers never intended to release it for home theater

>How do you even know?
Friend saw it in theater since he was lucky enough to be on student exchange in Nippon at the time, gave me a tl;dr of the movie.
Basically, Speedweed is only in the alley in London and doesn't come back home with Jonathan and thus doesn't join him in the Windknights Lot adventure.

Unrelated to this movie, that was involving the manga. Also it was one professor at some university in Saudi Arabia that was triggered and not some mass outcry, kinda weird that he was even reading this sorta thing but there you go.

They wasted his art on this shit, his designs are always 10/10 and he's an amazing artist.

>this
>shit
Just because of meme shitposting campaign against it doesn't mean it was bad.
ABLOO BLOO NO MEMEWAGON HOW CAN I LIVE WITH THIS
Also, post the Kira one.

I wonder how much money a copy of this movie would be worth

tfw just finished part 5
what a pile of shit lads

A lot, especially with modern JoJo popularity.

Are the good scans done for Part 5 yet? I've been waiting until they get finished.

I read black and white scans from the coloured release, they were good for reading, and had pretty good translation. I only noticed a few errors.

>coloured
That's the redone scanlations, fucking amazing, they finished it.

jojocoloredadventure.blogspot.com/2014/08/download-our-latest-releases.html

Finally I can read Part 5.

I wouldn't call it great by any means. The TV anime, despite being more a less a slideshow more than half the time, was a really good adaptation of Part 1. I didn't really like the Part 2 or 3 anime but I didn't like the manga for those parts either so maybe that's why. Overall I liked Part 4's anime but not as much as the manga.

I like his designs for HnK more than his JJBA ones. But pretty much everything he draws is great, his pic of Captain Harlock was also very cool.