Why did you forget her Sup Forums

Why did you forget her Sup Forums

Her show ended.

I didn't.

how could i forget my wife?

Shinka is our goddess now. Go away, slut.

It's still too early to remember her.

Haruhi was never good in the first place. The only half decent part was Disappearance. The only reason people still cling to it is because they are blinded by nostalgia.

I watched it for the first time last year it's one of my favorites

It's been 7 years

I would never.
She’s a vintage waifu now, not entrylevel. Pretty cool.

And then there's this faggot.

I literally just finished watching this for the first time after years of backlogging

Glad I didn't skip any EE episodes

>forget
Negro please, it's her birthday tomorrow

I am not such a weak-willed person that I would let distance or time dissipate my feelings. I wear my fedora with pride, bitch.

She's Kadokawa's little prostitute now. You can have her do anything in any outfit you want, user. For the right price. Ms Suzumiya is literally an blank sheet to project whatever image the company needs onto.

Because of Endless Eight. WTF was that?

Pretty sure Kadokawa nearly completely forgot about her

I didn't, but my feelings towards her have become more vitriolic as I probably wouldn't have wasted my late teens and young adult years on this hobby and here.

How can you forget about god?

Reminder that today (October 8) is Aya and Haruhi's birthday. Go and celebrate today.

That's tomorrow for me, then again I guess I should go by Japan's time.

Because she's a horrible shitcunt who's sole purpose is to ruin the lives of men by acting like a total bitch with no redeeming qualities even if sge puts out and make our ears bleed with her shrill voice

Have you ever read something so ill informed and plain wrong that it made you convulse in your seat, because damn

How old is she now?

Madoka is best Goddess

Keiki

If she was 15 in 2003 when the first novel was released she's well, really old now.

Keiki would imply Kyon hasn't been pounding her like mochi for the past decade.

She's definitely got a ring.

her tits look bigger in the anime

FAGGOT

I'll catch you one of these days

Because I never watched her show. I did watch the movie that ended the series though.

Faggot Nigger

but the novel takes place in 2008 or something right?

I guess there's no reason for it to actually be set in 2003