SEVEN DEADLY SINS SEASON 2 JAN 6 2018

I want to fuck Diane.

Can’t say I care. Not a bad series, but not good, either.

THE PAIN AND THE PLEASURE

I want to fuck King.

I'm not sure if climbing into her vagina counts as sex but I want to do that.

>A1
dropped

I want Diane and King to fuck.

I want to eat Wilbur.

WE'RE GONNA GLOW IN THE NIGHT

ALREADY KNOW FOR FUCKING WEEKS!

Looks like they've sorted out the colouring now at least. Apparently Nakaba didn't like the first series and stepped in to help with the OVAs which were much better produced. Hopefully they'll improve things.

Looking forward to seeing Matrona's design

>you will never be a bandit leader
>you will never nurse a buff giantess back to health and start a family with her

I enjoy the manga because of Suzuki's artwork, paneling and action choreography, but I don't think A-1 does him justice and the story isn't strong enough to hold up by itself.

Though I'll probably check out the movie if it gets a decent budget like they gave to Ao no Exorcist.

>these will be animated soon

will it be better than the first season?

>Elizabeth's armor has bad colors now
>Gowther is wearing something completely different but looks bad
Why A-1

The OVAs/season 1.5 were a noticable improvement in quality so hopefully it'll be better

Movie is confirmed

pisses me off that she dies pretty much instantly, she was cute and the series needs someone who is a coward but not completely evil

Like I said in the other thread, NnT will be attracting in many normies next year with the PS4 game, anime and movie. I'm expecting a shit ton of cancer and stupidity by non manga readers.

Brace yourselves NnT fans. 2018 will be a shitshow

I don't think that she's actually dead. Wait for the goddesses to start showing up en masse.

Merlin with that Freeza nose.

Wtf A-1

Is the PS4 game a side story or a retreading of the Holy Knight arc? It's a big vague based on the screenshots so far.

hope she shows up again, it's looking like we're getting into the final stages of the series and a goddess arc would make sense

Wonder if Nakaba is still looking at doing a King Arthur spinoff after this.

It's actually a clever way of foreshadowing. Her race is actually Frieza's race. Frieza's home planet is called Belialuin.

ALL COME TOGETHER THERE'S NO REASON WHY

The OP was one of the better things of that show desu

I hope they get a decent group for the OP now, this shit can't be taken seriously.

The ed was great though

>implying A1 isnt one of this best modern studios in the market

Source?

OP 1 = ED 1 > OP 2 >>>>>> ED 2

>my boy Escanor animated

please god

So why did they felt like chaning gowther from being a big bro to just a guy who was helping the demon?

Good taste.

Nope.

NNT Season 2 will have a morning timeslot(9am like FT), so it will be 100% censored.

Get ready for no blood, toned down Fanservice, etc.

Well, there are the BDs then.

This is A1, if anything the fanservice will be upped to 10 since there's very little in the manga these days.

Since when did "9 a.m." mean "no boob flesh" in Japan?

>a couple of outliers

Sure, but it's not the norm.

Iirc they censored the naked scenes with Erza, Natsu and Lisanna.

So they will probably censor naked Merlin, Diana.

I fear for Derriere given that she is also "naked".

I think she'll be fine, FT left that demon lesbo stripping in.