Britain First leader and deputy jailed over 'hostility' towards Muslims

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/07/britain-first-leader-deputy-guilty-religiously-aggravated-harassment/
redice.tv/news/britain-first-leader-and-deputy-leader-jailed-for-hate-crimes?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>The leader and deputy leader of "far-right" group Britain First have been jailed after being found guilty of religiously-aggravated harassment.

>Paul Golding, 36, and Jayda Fransen, 32, both of Penge, south-east London, stood trial in January at Folkestone Magistrates' Court charged with three and four counts respectively of the hate crime.

>They were arrested in May last year as part of an investigation into the distribution of leaflets and online videos which were posted during a trial at Canterbury Crown Court in the same month, after which three Muslim men and a teenager were convicted of rape and jailed.

>Judge Justin Barron said their words and actions "demonstrated hostility" towards Muslims and the Muslim faith.

>be British
>criticize Islam
>get deplatformed from any place where you can gain popular support
>go to jail

How can Britbongs and Europeans in general still think they live under "democracy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW0y1mxhdw0
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rape-london-reports-met-police-rise-crime-sexual-assault-a8225821.html
archive.fo/FPORR
telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
westmonster.com/report-uk-population-rising-by-10000-a-week/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
youtube.com/watch?v=mWRizuygBJw
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/13/how-much-longer-can-germany-keep-can-their-doors-to-refugees
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/fiscal-impact-immigration-uk#kp3
ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_310454.pdf
newobserveronline.com/germany-95-of-refugees-not-working/
fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
wsj.com/articles/germanys-welfare-bill-rises-169-as-refugee-numbers-grow-1473077920
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=yXkqGVfm1mo
edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/uk-child-sexual-exploitation/index.html
theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/01/home-office-rotherham-child-abuse-research-stolen-claim-panorama
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11064944/Rotherham-Police-would-not-investigate-child-abuse-for-fear-of-breaching-victims-human-rights.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/
breitbart.com/london/2015/03/13/police-apologise-for-child-abuse-failures-but-none-will-be-disciplined/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>distribution of leaflets and online videos which were posted during a trial at Canterbury Crown Court in the same month, after which three Muslim men and a teenager were convicted of rape and jailed.
> after which three Muslim men and a teenager were convicted of rape and jailed.
>"demonstrated hostility" towards Muslims and the Muslim faith.

Well, so long as they've shut these racists down.

>racists

That's the depressing part: groups like Britain First and people like Tommy Robinson don't even make it about race. Sometimes they'll fight back against overt anti-white hatred, but they mostly criticize Islamization, Sharia Law, disgusting crimes done by Muslims etc. And STILL that's too "hateful".

They also completely banned the group National Action.

This is some 1984-tier shit.

Apparently just showing what Muslims do and calling them out on it is a "hate crime". The term "hate speech" wasn't even a thing until the 90s.

PART

>terrorism and grooming of little children is "part and parcel of living in a big city" according to Sadiq Khan (unless it's Shanghai, Beijing, Prague, Tokyo, Osaka, Budapest, Seoul or any big city that hasn't been "culturally enriched")
>but "hostility toward Islam" isn't

Forgot pic.

Dear god....i was watching them on youtube in the months leading up to the charges..i thought finaly british patriots speaking up fighting back....what a fucking disgrace...has all of europes goverments been hijacked and sold out from under them....we still believe in you britain. You can fight this. You can win your country back!

>.has all of europes goverments been hijacked and sold out from under them....

Happened a while ago, was completed after WW2, and just became worse since then, especially once the EU was formed.

They've started stamping down on dissent even more since Brexit. they don't want something like that to ever happen again.

>Hostility
This is fucking absurd

Gott strafe England...

God bless them

that cant be real

Wtf? Is this real?

Already strafe'd. The whole world is in the shitter.

>break law by handing out leaflets/posting videos about defendants in a trial whilst its still ongoing
>waaaa we wuz victims
If some crazed feminists had been making vids/leaflets about a accused rapist then you wouldn't be complaining

Meanwhile in Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=qW0y1mxhdw0
(in the vid Salvini say "Islam is not a religion, is a set of laws, we should ban it from Italy")

Wtf
I just hope that's satire, r-right guize?

It's part of a political graffiti campaign.
It wasn't put there by the government or council.
There are some real fucked up posters though

>implying a freemason talking about 80IQ cave dwellers will do anything to fix ZOG

Good. Maybe the world will be a better place without the arrogant Britain pretending to still be important.

Sir Oswald warned them about freedom of speech, but they laughed and didn't listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
>16:50

surely fake

>The judge said: "I have no doubt it was their joint intention to use the facts of the case (in Canterbury) for their own political ends. "It was a campaign to draw attention to the race, religion and immigrant background of the defendants."
And here it is. The ur-problem that caused Rotherham gang rapes. No freedom of speech = can't name the race problem = can't act against it.
It's literally legislating that X can't be a problem, ever, so X becomes a huge problem, because you could not touch it.

Nice supercazzola.

Our media is completely complicit with the state.

This hasn’t even made the news mainstream here.

I guarantee they will place them in Islamic dominated jails without care for their safety, it’s effectively an execution warrant.

Modern Ireland is better than modern Britain. How did you turbo cucks pull that one off?

>Modern Ireland is better than modern Britain

Good, fucking Anglos deserve all they get.
You fought to take down the axis, the saviours of Europe who saw this coming in the 1920's 1930's.
The jokes on you.

>rape gangs killing children and feeding them to their parents
There is just so much more but I can't be fucked to embarrass you further as your flag does that for you.

Mate your country is the last place on earth anyone would want to live

The whole of Sup Forums knows it so shut the fuck up ya thick cunt

>t. someone who has never been to Ireland and is also very triggered

Good riddance, the flippant and endless hatred that Britain First spews out day after day, night after night and all of their 'operations' have finally come to an end.
Had these cunts rush into an abattoir I work at before - loud, mouthy, berry faced Anglos screaming catchphrases and telling me my religion is disgusting.
Well, I can tell you - they're not laughing now.

Scary stuff, you brits should organise some like minded people and protest the ruling be reversed. And then get that law purged.

Don't forget freedom of speech is only in USA constitution. Nowhere else including you mr. Canada

At least you still have large outlets like Telegraph, Independent, Daily Mail, Daily Express, etc. that report on it. That probably won't last forever. I've heard that one of your Virgin train stations stopped selling Daily Mail newspapers for a while. They'll probably try to just outlaw any oppositional outlet at some point.

Here we don't have that. All the outlets that go against the state/globalist narrative are super fringe or controlled in some other way.

I'm with the potato on this one.
Pay your damn telly licence

I see 16 billion from Soros went to the right things, kek

>little rat faced Anglo spawn now need ID to deface peoples property.

Good.

It ought to be perfectly ok to criticise any ideology, if you can't then you live in a totalitarian state.

>commies
>property

Хaххaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaaхaхaх, oй yмopa!

Don't forget nowhere else except USA they have freedom of speech in their constitution. Same goes for you mr. Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

>typical Britain first members

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0

I'll take th brits rather than the alternative they're pushing.

Not a brain cell between them that lot of degenerates.

Heard that they're moving on to Ireland next. Unless you get brexit, good luck.

Kill yourself scum.

Go back to raping little kids in the Middle-East vermin.

Britain has been a totalitarian for a while now.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rape-london-reports-met-police-rise-crime-sexual-assault-a8225821.html
archive.fo/FPORR

>The number of alleged rapes reported to police in London has risen by almost 20 per cent in a disturbing increase police are struggling to explain.

>MOPAC’s figures showed startling rises in several crime types over 2017, which saw 80 people stabbed to death amid concerns about acid attacks and violent robberies in the capital.

>Homicide increased by a third to 137 murders, all knife crimes were up more than a quarter to more than 14,500 incidents that saw 2,000 victims under the age of 25 injured.

>Personal robbery increased by 40 per cent, theft from the person a third and Islamophobic hate crime by 39 per cent to 1,678 recorded incidents.

>32% of Muslim university students in Britain believe that killing in the name of religion is acceptable.
telegraph.co.uk/news/wikileaks-files/london-wikileaks/8304838/UK-MUSLIM-DEMOGRAPHICS-C-RE8-02527.html

>Despite being less than 5% of the population, more than 20% of British prisoners are Muslim.
metro.co.uk/2012/12/07/one-in-five-young-men-in-our-jails-is-a-muslim-3305639/

>In Britain, Muslims make up 21% of youth criminals. Immigrants all together make up 45%.
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
>White Britons are now a minority in 4 towns and cities

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
>Muhammed and Amelia are now the most-popular boys' and girls' names in London reveals new survey of parental picks

westmonster.com/report-uk-population-rising-by-10000-a-week/
>UK population rising by 10,000 a week

>By 2039 there will be nearly 10 million more people living in the UK – that’s the equivalent of 3 times the population of Greater Manchester – according to the pamphlet ‘Britain’s Demographic Challenge: The implications of the UK’s rapidly increasing population’.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11827172/Immigration-statistics-expected-to-rise-to-record-levels-live.html
>Immigration statistics show record level of UK net migration – as it happened

>ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

>BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

>UK has even more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

I think you might have replied to the wrong post buddy.

I know it has, that's why I said it, we don't have free speech.

What has that got to do with the glaring fact these people are for the most part - scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWRizuygBJw

They're worthless gibbering hyenas who attract only the worst sort of people to their ranks. Nothing of value was lost.

>What has that got to do with the glaring fact these people are for the most part - scum.
>confusing the message with the messenger

>"fookin pakis muslamickin' our kids"
>"aye too many fookin mosques shakira law innit bruv"
>"gotta do sumthink bout 'dem pakis after we 'ave a coupla pints in the pub WAAHEEEYYY rite lads?"

Meanwhile

>"hahaha luv watchin; Ngubu and Mbwembe score a coupla goals! Go on Norf F.C!"

>call muslim rapist a rapist
>get jailed

Fucking hell lads.

Yeah I only meant to quote the spastic autist claiming to be a Muslim and shitting on "Anglos" and

Sure thing Ahmed, I'm sure your cherrypicked videos tell the whole story.

Even the lowest of Britain First are better than your average muzzie. Until you can show me thousands of Britain First supporters throwing acid in people's faces, grooming little children raping teenage girls, blowing themselves up and demanding handouts while taking a shit on the culture that shouldn't even accept them, all your whining about "muh Islamophobes" is meaningless.

>average muzzie

I guess you mean opticians, doctors, shop keepers, restaurant owners. I literally live amongst these people and they're lovely.

My only request is don't insult Islam

I know this is b8 but you're a traitor nonetheless.

Political correctness will not save you in the end.

or what?

Remember, Allah (swt) is the creator AND THE DESTROYER.

I feel really bad for that guy and his children, targeted for his inconvenient truths by the police state.

I don't believe you.

Good bait. I wasn't sure if you were trolling at first but ya got me.

>Only 1 in 10 Muslims migrants arriving in Germany is employable
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/13/how-much-longer-can-germany-keep-can-their-doors-to-refugees

>One in three British Muslims does not speak English.
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html

>All available studies find that non-European immigrants to Britain cost about $10 billion/year.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/fiscal-impact-immigration-uk#kp3

>British Muslims are twice as likely as British Christians to be unemployed.
ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_310454.pdf

newobserveronline.com/germany-95-of-refugees-not-working/
>Germany: 95% of “Refugees” Not Working

fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
>Germany admits 75% of refugees face long-term unemployment and life on benefits

wsj.com/articles/germanys-welfare-bill-rises-169-as-refugee-numbers-grow-1473077920
>Germany Sees Welfare Benefit Costs More Than Double

>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/13/half-turks-germany-economically-inactive/
>Half of Turks in Germany Do Not Work, Majority ‘Not Interested in a Job’

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

don't worry, if the anglo are cucks we're going to save them.

Yes, arrest the leader, of a growing movement, for standing up to muslim crime. No way that will backfire at fucking all.

Bloody idiots, how did they ever get so much power.

Ask yourself, why are westerners so depressed? Why are their women whoress? Why do their children not listen? Why are their nations full of zanj? Muslim men OTOH have faithful virgin brides and children ready to die for their father's dreams. It's because they refuse to accept Allah (swt). Inshallah, life is good for the true believers.

Not on merit thats for sure. Paul has been targeted for years now, got thrown in a jihadi ward ffs and nearly died there. His children nearly got hit by a car as they ran away crying because the policemen had ejected them from a family meal in a restaurant (restaurant owner said he wanted them to stay)

Its an illusion.

Not all westerners are depressed, not all western women are whores, not all children defy their parents, don't believe the lies you have been told. I don't know what a zanj is and I don't care to hear about your child brides. I don't care about allah, but I don't care if thats what you want to believe in either.

>How can Britbongs and Europeans in general still think they live under "democracy"?

They got the wrong house and they were trying to smash the doors and windows in while screeching "Pedophile!" and "Foreigner!".

Doing this caused the pregnant woman, who was alone in the house to miscarry. This was not, as Britain First want to paint it, free speach, this was manslaughter of a baby for a video they could carefully edit and put on their website.

It was like Straw Dogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXkqGVfm1mo

>this still hasn't been posted

You disappoint, Sup Forums.

For someone who's native tongue is english, you sure suck at formulating yourself.
What the fuck are you even saying?

i wounder why threse groups dont just rise up / become terrorist if the government love terrorists so much

>Read the actual article
>Falsely accuse a random muslim who had nothing to do with the case
>Harass a pregnant woman at her home
>Stand outside a playground screaming paedophile at everyone

Brave defenders of Britain.

Truly we've lost something of value.

>>Read the actual article
Sure, goyim, read (((it))). It is not like we will falsify the facts to push our agenda.
>Read the actual article
>Falsely accuse a random muslim who had nothing to do with the case
>Harass a pregnant woman at her home
>Stand outside a playground screaming paedophile at everyone
Free speech, faggot.

God tier.
Please send a legion back to kill these fucking niggers.
Brittania is rightful Roman clay.

>>Only 1 in 10 Muslims migrants arriving in Germany is employable
Don't kid yourself leaf ... I worked with the so called "Fachkräfte". They are absolute shit. Honestly I could pick up a drunk hobo from the street and he would without training be better and more motivated at his job than the goat fuckers.

>fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

>>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
>faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

For reasons, see above.

Also t*rks are mostly just goat fuckers. Though a few good among them. When you meet them, they are more right wing than Sup Forums.

I watched tommys kikebook live stream so I heard about this before most people. of course the MSM is running headlines like 'jailed for hate crime' when the actions they took in themselves were not illegal, so its literally the judges interpretation of what they might be thinking that makes it illegal. Non whites are impeding our ability to operate according to our own culture, and the state is on a power trip, they work against the people not with them

That's not even what the BBC article said

It said they went to the shop of one of the rapists & some people who were also in the shop obviously weren't involved with the rape

And in the other case they went to the house of one of the rapists & his wife was there but that didn't stop them from calling him out as a rapist in front of his wife from the front door

In each case the rapists were found guilty. They deserved much worse than being screamed at or being humiliated in front of their wife

Your police is a joke that will arrest Brits for confronting Muslim rapists (that's "hate speech") but are completely unwilling or unable to stop the rapes or child trafficking.

>1400 cases of “appalling” sexual exploitation revealed in UK report
edition.cnn.com/2014/08/28/world/europe/uk-child-sexual-exploitation/index.html

>Rotherham child abuse investigator “had data stolen”
theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/01/home-office-rotherham-child-abuse-research-stolen-claim-panorama

>Police would not investigate for fear of breaching victim’s human rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11064944/Rotherham-Police-would-not-investigate-child-abuse-for-fear-of-breaching-victims-human-rights.html

>Rotherham police tried to disprove victims
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11062452/Rotherham-child-sex-scandal-watchdog-says-police-tried-to-disprove-victims.html

>UK police arrested parents trying to stop their children being raped
frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-to-stop-muslims-from-raping-their-children/

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/26/rotherham-council-and-police-want-powers-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests/
>Rotherham Council And Police Want Powers To Ban Anti-Child Rape Protests

breitbart.com/london/2015/03/13/police-apologise-for-child-abuse-failures-but-none-will-be-disciplined/
>Police Apologise For Child Abuse Failures But None Will be Disciplined

pay your TV licence

Good, fucking chavs deserved it. Though I would pay good money to motorboat Jayda's meaty cleavage.

I fully support the EU cucking Britain into irrelevance.

At this rate the 'British' army will be systematically raping UK families by the end of the century. Just as planned.
Everything in politics is planned.

It's permanent 1984 for the eternal Anglo.