Dragon Ball Super

Let's forget memes for a few minutes. Is it possible that Gohan will have a strong showing before the arc is finished? Could he possibly gain a new form and do some damage to Jiren and company?

I hate to think all this south america hype is for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
youtube.com/watch?v=AVBexg11hi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Let’s forget memes for a moment
Hard to when you have SSW Gohan as the thread pic

If gohan is to have any role in super it's going to be a jobber.
If he gets a new form it will only be to demonstrate how special goku's newer form is. This is how super works.

That will be Vegeta. Gohan is too irrelevant at this point to prop Goku up. He will probably fight some who like the big twins and then get eliminated.

>Would be armless if it wasn't for Piccolo (STILL needs to be protected)
>Ran from Wall-E
>Got pushed against a wall by Jimmy, who he should easily be able to one-shot
>Needed to be saved by Frieza of all people
>Went along with some dumb plan and burned energy fighting Frieza instead of just one-shotting Frost like he should have (and most certainly COULD have)
For all the hype of "bringing him back", Gohan's showing has been pitiful so far.

>Went along with some dumb plan and burned energy fighting Frieza

You're retarded if you think Gohan both went along with the plan and expended unnecessary energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
the manga is better

Fuck off

Why do normies like Vegeta so much?

Stop shilling your videos, Zeon

Its not normies, its betas in denial. They like him because they can relate.

No, Gohan doesn't need a new form when he already has Ultimate.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVBexg11hi4
Fuck toei!

Gohan already got a pretty okay moment with him beating that guy from Universe 10.
Suppose you could give another one or two but he's gotten his time in the spotlight. I'd rather let someone who hasn't had "their" episode show up.

Why is Team Four Star too retarded to understand that Majin Buu isn't a martial artist?

>Majin Buu isn't a martial artist?
Nice headcanon

Gohan is invincible and the best DB character.

Majin Buu is an instrument of destruction, not a fighter.

Me on my way home today

When is the thing coming out tho?

then why does he fight intead of just throwing ki blasts?

It airs in like, 10 hours I think

10 hours in FujiTV, channel 7.

kiero

Reminder the "1hour special" is just 38 minutes of content

Fuck off toyotard

From what we can gather in the series, Majin Boo is a blank slate. If you teach him something, he can learn it in a matter of second, while he'll struggle with basic stuff (like the written test). See:
- when Mr.Satan told him killing people was bad he acknowledged it
- when Bibidi told him sweets were the best food, the same
- when Goku showed him the Kamehameha, he copied it in the same fight
- when Goku told him to ring people out during Super

After the written test, Boo himself said it was the first time he ever did something like that, that's why he failed.

Really, everyone said Majin Boo was too strong for his own good. He would have dominated in the ToP, and you know it.
- Can rest in seconds
- Can cure himself and others
- Huge damage threshold - if he's not damaged past it, he recovers automatically
- Absorption
- Magic powers

Either Babidi or Mr. Satan told him to fight. Buu has no motive to fight unless someone provokes him.

I'm pretty sure Shin said that Bibidi taught Boo that destroying stuff was good.

WTF?
am i wrong?
It's 15 minutes of ads
7 minues of OP,ED and recap
the rest is content

You just need to apply enough force to launch him out, and there's so many people in the arena capable of that

>He would have dominated in the ToP
nah jiren one shot / Hit time skip and he is done

Leave the gods to me

Leave the ayy lmao defense force to me

Yes, it would be 44 minutes at best. I'm honestly surprised that Japan is worse than American when it comes to advertising.

He also can make many copies of himself. Imagine having to ring them all out.

What I mean is - I don't doubt someone would eventually ring Boo out, but that once they saw his abilities, he would become the #1 target for everyone on the arena. He would be even more dangerous than Goku.

leave Jiren to me

Can I defeat Jiren if I train enough?

How else are they going to sell figmas or statues of anime characters?

The ningen are in charge now

Cut down on the quantity of the ads and improve the quality of them.

Why do people still watch Dragon Ball?

Goku is going to win anyways.

We'll see when CHADhan fights Toppo.

Team captain vs team captain, justice hero vs justice hero.

JUSTICE...!

Not really, Goku is blowing his load way too early into the tournament by focusing on fighting one enemy. He's going to run out of steam from fighting Jiren while Freeza takes everyone out with minimal effort.

Where are my Chadhan/Godhan webms?

This, Buu is a major threat. It sucks but I understand from a writing perspective why they didn't let him join.

The healing plot device alone would make things too cheap, but Buu himself is plain ridiculous. He can just absorb others.

Imagine a Buu that somehow absorbs Jiren, or Toppo, or Dypso. Would be hilarious.

Kiero

Based androids having fun while not tiring out by giving their energy to Goku.

>Based Androids helping Goku get annihilated by his own attack
FTFY.

they don't have infinite genki

Reminder that all these Goku shots are fake and only Gohan gets a new form

Can't wait until Toei writes it as the androids giving unlimited energy to the genki dama.

All of the shitposters saying "B-BUT IT'S JUST S-STAMINA" will be utterly and completely BTFO.

>cuckhan
>doing something

Fact: If you use "SSJ", you are objectively wrong. No debate.

Like this autist right here.

Can't wait for your tears to flow when the scene appears in even the manga.

The genkidama is made of genki, not ki you retard.

HOLY SHIT THE NEW EPISODE LEAKED

fuck off weeb

I'm getting an erection thinking about your tears in ~8 hours.

I can't wait until your headcanon gets disproved.

Then why was everyone who gave energy to the spirit bomb against Buu exhausted like they had just lost all their stamina faggot

what the fuck are you on about? it is true, they don't have infinite genki. are you just retarded and trying to start shit?

Am I wrong for pointing out that the Top half of the pic feels photo shopped in?

I don't get why you guys get so excited about DBS. Nothing exciting will happen. Goku will get his new form, which will last one episode. The animation will be terrible and underwhelming. Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, and everyone else will all job.

W A R R I O R
OF
D A R K N E S S

Where do you think you are, Amerifat?

Then leave

The heck is wrong with animation? Last time I watched the anime it wasn't so fucking retarded

Are you retarded?

So let me get this straight on the likely sequence of events:
Goku vs Jiren. Goku loses.
KK20. Goku loses.
Spirit bomb. Deflected and absorbed by Goku.
New "transformation". Goku loses.
Jiren vs Hit.
Goku starts to magically unlock the new technique which is unrelated to the transformation
Seems like a bizarre sequence and I hope it doesn't play out that way. It would be better if #4 and #6 were switched.

So I just finished catching up with the Super anime (had dropped it following the end of FT arc) for the sake of watching this special everyone kept tlking about.
It sure was a ton of filler eps leading to this tournament with 17 and Goku vs poachers for two whole episodes pretty much saying all there is about it. Freeza's return at the very end on the other hand was a pleasant surprie given how bad a plot point it had sounded at first. Now for the actual tournament:
-ep 97 (beggining): total setup episode, nothing out of the ordinary with some things such as nanirama's filure and a fake out regarding Goku almost losing at the very start being obvious predictable twists.
-98: could have been good if only the annoying u9 kaioshin didn't run his mouth on every single thing his fighters did on the arena, especially in the first half of the episode. Second half redeemed it as best as it could.
-99: easily the best episode in the early part of the tournament, shame about Kuririn losing so early but oh well
-ep 100: plot and animation quality both begin take a nosedive from there on to the next few eps. The one good thing about it was Cauli wanting to team up with her little sister/protegee to take out Goku after he refuses to train her for SSB, rest was meh to worse
-101: the fake out in this episode, with the strong fighters gathered from the previous ep all dispersing and cockblocking the audience from an actually relevant fight, was a major kick in the nuts. Rest of the episode again ranges from meh to worse and completely fails to redeem the beggining.
-102: magical girl parody wasn't funny and there was little development in it and little to talk about really, other than the fights which were especially bad in this ep
-103: things begin to recover here in spite of Goku being retarded again. Nicely seals the fight against U2 for the time being and gives Gohan has a pretty great moment for himself, continuing his development from the recruitment eps.

Even better, Goku gains stamina by fighting. In a 40 minute tournament... when he wouldn't shut the fuck up about saving stamina for 40 episodes.

"JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF, BRO" - Toriyama, retired hack.

>they don't have infinite genki
I don't give a damn and Toei doesn't either.

The androids will be the one's who provide the majority of energy for the genki dama.

And you will cry, the tears of which I will use as lube on my pulsating erection.

Why is Toriyama so obsessed with stamina drain now? Goku and Gohan already figured out a way to use SS with no drain fucking years ago. They're used to it. So how does Goku not have the strength to go at least SS? And why didn't Goku try to master other forms by simply staying in them for as long as possible?

This is gonna be fun tonight

There's absolutely nothing saying that the Daishinkan created anything timeline wise with the World of Void, so I'm not sure where you're coming from with that.
Hit is using his ability and it's a 48 minute time limit because the whole "time doesn't exist" simply doesn't mean that time literally doesn't exist at all. The effects of time may not exist, but time itself does. Similar to how it works in the afterlife. Time still exists there, but those that are dead in the afterlife feel no effects of time.

>Not naming him SSJB
Cmon son

>J

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF ALREADY

Are you though?

DBS spoiler: Goku. Wins. Always.

Buy my merchandise, faggot *laughs*

>headcanon
Those are Toriyama words from the Dragon Ball Super Exciting Guide you literal retard

People's capacity to use their ki changes according to their yuki (courage, their will to fight), shoki (their right-mindness, that's the point of people mediting to become stronger) and genki (their vitality/spirituality). Even if 17 and 18 have infinite ki-like energy somehow (because it's not natural ki since it's not detectable like regular ki is) they can't use that energy to energize a GENKIdama because like the name says, it's a literal ball of genki and their vitality/spirituality/genki isn't infinite. In fact, I bet Piccolo is probably a better source of genki since namekians' lifespan if far longer than humans'

Another example of these concepts being relevant is Tenshinhan's Kiko-Ho, which is powered by a lot of user's genki (that's why you can even kill yourself draining all your genki in the attack) or Gohan's rage boost which only increased his yuki (his will) making him able to access to more of his inner power.

>hur hur why people looks exhausted after give Goku part of their vitality?

I don't think so.

That's how it's shortened in South america
t. Peruano

>Goku. Wins. Always.

Only weebs and anglos use SS.

>Not using the ultimate shorthand form: SSJGSSJ

What a pleb.

>SSB = SS Blue
>SSJB = SSJin Blanco

-104: action heavy episode, looked way better on average than any other episodes like that during the tournament. SSG Goku was kinda irrelevant and gets his shit pushed by Dyspo but the confirmation that he can still transform into that like in the manga was nice, and so was Hit. Champa was great too
-105: Roshi's development was great and so was the beggining with ongoing fights involving warrior from universes other than 7 actually happening, Action was unimpressive but Beerus and Quitela were funny too.
-106: felt like a filler ep in the middle of the tournament, with a random sniper guy suddenly threatening some of the protags. A shame about Tenshinhan too, him being caugh off guard and losing because of that was a disappointing end for him
-107: another good episode, Frost the interaction between Vegeta and Roshi were great too. It also looked far better than the average episode, which apparently has to do with a skipped week.
-108: Gohan and especially Freeza carried this episode, didn't look all that visually impressive especially compared to the previous ones though. Freeza really should have been present in the low point on the tournament (roughly eps 100 to 103) to make them better.

>SSJ4 mullet neck bangs

Why do spics love those so much

Are you ready for a fucking miracle?

>"Those are Toriyama words from the Dragon Ball Super Exciting Guide you literal retard"
>missing the point this hard
oh man my THROBBING DICK can't get any harder

the tears from autists like you will be even more delicious than I imagined

pay close attention to my wording: you actually think that Toei gives a fuck? They don't. Get ready for the (Laughs), fuckboy.

The entire world use SS, latinamerica is the only exception.

>roastie
Accurate/10

Stream link pls

>entire world use SS
There is a world outside of america, burger.

>They're used to it.
They were used to it right before the Cell games, but then that got retconned and never happened again. Seems like Toriyama didn't feel like drawing Goku blonde all the time in the Buu arc even if it's original purpose was to make him easier to draw in the first place.

>Toei
Who cares about Toei's show? If it's not in Toyo and Tori's manga, never happened.